Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Exercise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   How often do you exercise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31895)

mrs. res 16-03-2012 09:30 AM

ahhh...one of my favorite things!

I workout at least 5 days per week. I weight train 4 out of 5 with heavy weights and incorporate treadmill,exercise bike & various circuit style dvds. It keeps me sane and I've found such a passion for it that I've decided to study PT.

Henri77 27-03-2012 10:30 PM

twice daily
a 25 min workout-stretches and later 2-3 mile daily walk. pretty much every day.
who needs a gym? ..... but I certainly respect those who can & do use such facilities.

Tried to develop a maintenance workout I can do anywhere, requiring no equipment.

*Matt* 19-04-2012 11:39 AM

I live in SE London and where I live everything is walking distance. I also don't drive, so I am always quite active, plus I usually go the gym twice to three times a week too.

You can exercise in so many situations. If you have walked to the shops and have two heavy bags, while walking back home you can lift them!! **** I am being serious (as long no one is looking as they would think you look a bit of a sap!!)

Matt

Ciqala 20-04-2012 01:12 AM

I have Muay thai kickboxing tuesday, thursday and friday. I play 2 hours of badminton on mondays and wednesdays. And I also do strength training at home on mondays and wednesdays. And on either saturday or sunday I go up to the local pool, workout in the gym for 3 hours, then swim 20-50 laps, and hit the steam room and hottub. So I only have one day of rest in the entire week. I also don't drive a car, so I get around by bike or longboard or walking.

But lately I have been weaning off of meds and the withdrawals have been messing around with my health and blood pressure, so I have been missing a few workouts here and there, depending on if i have enough energy and strength.

sesheta 22-04-2012 11:16 PM

I try to get at least 15 to 20 minutes of exercise at least 5-6 days a week. Step machine, push-ups, ab exercises, and I have also always lived in houses with stairs, so I am constantly running up and down stairs every day, too! I have also always walked quickly (people joke and say I create a breeze when I go by, lol!)
I like exercising to create the endorphin rush - makes me feel better emotionally. Not to mention feel better physically - I find that if I miss a couple of days, I start getting really stiff and feel sluggish....

Solace733 23-04-2012 07:47 PM

I do the elliptical machine or dance 5 days a week for 30 minutes. I love to dance!

Shown 04-09-2012 06:03 AM

I like to do exercise daily in the morning and evening. I do workout 7 days of a week and spent my 30 minutes on exercise. I think workout is important for our physical and mental health so we should not skip it.

immortal coil 04-09-2012 08:09 PM

I heavy weight train 3-4 days a week plus I run when I'm trying to cut body fat.

Buzz 04-09-2012 09:07 PM

An hour of treadmill / abs / weights 4-5 times a week.

Aden 21-12-2012 04:17 AM

I give daily 30 to 45 min to my workout. And 4 to 5 days in a weak. Running and swimming are my favorite types of exercises. This practice makes me healthy and fit.