Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   About Spirit Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129925)

sophian 14-06-2019 05:59 AM

About Spirit Guides

Hi,
So many people say, that they have relation with their spirit guide.
Sure, some may have been self-deluded, but i believe ,that many have actual communication with their spirit guides.
For the longest time, I've been unable to even sense my spirit guide. I try with like prayer-manner, but it just happens nothing.
What do you think i should do ?

WildHairedWoman 14-06-2019 10:52 PM

Here is a really good blog on guides from another forum.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.co...comment-100359

JosephineB 15-06-2019 08:43 AM

Quote:

as there are quite a number of negative entities around you trying to take that position right now.

What an awful thing to say. Fear mongering and lies.

John32241 15-06-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technisophian

Hello,

In my view there are two factors which block you from divine guidance. One is belief and the other is fear. In your case you want to find out which and deal with that circumstance.

John

Crystal Ambassador 17-06-2019 05:48 AM

It may help to loosen expectations a bit. Of all my guides, I've only "felt" one; I knew he had come because it felt like someone was walking right behind me for about fifteen minutes, despite it being broad daylight with a very clear view of my surrounding area. The others have come to me a vague feeling that I can (and have) dismissed as being made-up. Eventually I just decided to go with it. My first known guide made themself known when I was focusing on trying to be aware of one; I heard a birdsong in my mind, and I knew that I knew it but couldn't place it. The other guides have always come to me as an image in my mind, and I usually don't actually "feel" them beyond my intuition confirming them as a guide.

There are a couple of guided meditations that are designed to help you spot your guide (my favorite is from a podcast called Wynyfryd's Meditation Room). You can also be mindful of whether or not you begin to notice certain animals; like maybe you see a mug at the store with an elk, then there's an elk in a movie, and you see an antler later. Those sorts of things can be clues.

Serenity69 17-06-2019 11:53 AM

Around Christmas Time 2002, I Was Working For The Royal Mail.

If The Character Recognition System Didn't Recognise Parts Of The Address, I Typed The Parts Not Understood

We Had Too Do This For 12 Hours Over A Month

Once There Was This Indian American Picture

Then I Saw My Spirit Guide On My Right Folding His Arms, Another Indian American

CreativeLou 21-06-2019 02:15 PM

About 20 years ago my spirit guide showed herself in my mind's eye. It was spontaneous (I didn't ask for it) and crystal clear. It happened just that one time.

SkyGodWarrior 23-06-2019 06:21 AM

It depends on you honestly....
Since these beings are higher vibration and in order to be like that they have to be compassionate beings and since they are multidemensional they can see the effects of how certain actions. If you really want to see them, you will have to work on yourself. The easists way is to raise your vibration and watch what you put in your body.

Some of our food and environment dulls down our senses... like heavly GMO food or toxic water... But the most beneficial way is to be compassionate too... if you can figure something that can propell you emotionally... try praying for a 1hr or 2..... or talking to GOD or what ever higher form you believe in...

because you surround yourself with the light of their presence it raises your vibration... simple yes?!

CreativeLou 30-06-2019 01:04 PM

I'm not concerned with seeing them, it's comforting just knowing they're around. I just remembered something that happened about eight years ago. I was driving at night, lost and didn't know which turn to make (left or right). I shouted out loud in desperation, "Please help me!" A sense of calm came over me, I took a left turn and got home safely. It was the same sense of calm that came over me when that guide revealed herself.

SkyGodWarrior 01-07-2019 03:13 AM

Yeah you will always have guardians around you. You can even ask the universe or God to send down some to help you with a particular subject too.

sophian 02-07-2019 12:08 PM

@John32241,
ok, i'll think about this...

@Crystal Ambassador,
hi, i try not to have expect. , but i have to have some hope for successful outcome..at least this is what i think. i tried with one guided meditation, no luck for now...

@SkyGodWorrier,
thanks for this...i actually try to make some positive emotional influence on water before drinking, because usually public water isn't pure....

Thank you all for the comments.
:)

Lucky 02-07-2019 11:23 PM

Just the last few nights I've been asking to meet my spirit guides in my dreams, since that seems to be a very active time for me to get visits and insight. Last night I dreamt of both a lion and a tiger! I suppose in my case it's easier for spirit animals to come through for now. Just be open minded, you never know how they might appear.

ThatMan 03-07-2019 07:31 PM

How can you be so sure of these spirit guides? Do you test the spirits? I read many stories with people that were deceived by their spirit guides, when they first came, they were all love and light but when these people started to move on with their lives, these "spirit guides" became angry and negative.

It's easy to test them but it's hard to bring this desire while you meet these spirits.If you believe in Jesus Christ, call Him when you meet these spirits and see their reaction, if you don't, change your behavior towards these spirits and see their reaction.

SkyGodWarrior 03-07-2019 07:38 PM

Your welcome @Tech
@ThatMan, one would not know what a spirit guide is unless they knew what one was... The first thing is common sense... just because a being may be on a higher consciousness wouldn't mean that they are good.... especially those who pretend to be some type of being... thats how negative polarity works though.... They trick you... lol thats just the name of the game.... the classic thing is to use something we consider pure as a goal for our anguish... but one has to 1st learn how to understand the difference...

:) Even at the end of the day, you as the human in 3d has the right to decide which direction to go forth.

ThatMan 03-07-2019 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Your welcome @Tech
@ThatMan, one would not know what a spirit guide is unless they knew what one was... The first thing is common sense... just because a being may be on a higher consciousness wouldn't mean that they are good.... especially those who pretend to be some type of being... thats how negative polarity works though.... They trick you... lol thats just the name of the game.... the classic thing is to use something we consider pure as a goal for our anguish... but one has to 1st learn how to understand the difference...

:) Even at the end of the day, you as the human in 3d has the right to decide which direction to go forth.

Think of this, if a entity of darkness has the power to disguise itself as light and love, then, how can anyone be sure of the "spirits" they meet in the spiritual world? They can stay with you for years and never show their true face and when you expect the least, you find yourself being their puppet.One thing I've learnt, if you know that the evil forces are real, then they would not even try to disguise themselves, they will attack you directly, at the same time, hiding in the shadows, they never show their true nature ( I am talking about the most evil and most powerful ), they drain the life force out of you, I expericed this several times and it was not nice, believe me, it's horrible.

I have to bring this in dicussion again and again because too many beginners come and never hear the ugly part of astral projection ( I was one ) and when they her it, it's too late, the damage it's done.I am healed but imagine what one can suffer.Christ saved me but from time to time I am still attacked and it's a nice experience.

SkyGodWarrior 04-07-2019 05:38 AM

@ThatMan
The solution to your problem is simple yet complicated.... the answer is within you and all around you. My riddle is your answer.... When you worry about what is or what isnt you forget about whats true...

You have a lot to learn... if you think that Dark forces out power the light than you are mistaken.... lol just as we cant see some of our guardians of light... the same goes for the beings of the dark.... for they are lost and have close themselves out from what is around them....

Depending on ones conciousness... you will lean positive, neutral, or negative. It is clear that you are leaning negative for they want to teach you fear.... yet you trust in Jesus so overwelming that it connects you to the solution you search for... :)

I have dealt with many dark beings physically and in the astral realms.... and even if you dont know what your doing... you will always be protected... depending on your intentions of course.... Your still here lol id say your doing fine...

once you let go of your fear you wont project to those lower realms....

Ask me questions.......

Miss Hepburn 04-07-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by technisophian
Hi,
So many people say, that they have relation with their spirit guide.
Sure, some may have been self-deluded, but i believe ,that many have actual communication with their spirit guides.
For the longest time, I've been unable to even sense my spirit guide. I try with like prayer-manner, but it just happens nothing.

Stand.
Sway fwd and say to your spirit guide, "This is yes"
Sway some other direction, say, "This is No."

Ask a simple question, "Are these new running shoes good for me?"
or "Should I take that new job?"
Watch what happens.
You'll feel very connected.:icon_thumleft:

Btw, expectation with no doubt is the magic of belief at work...do you plant corn
and not expect it to grow?
Do you expect tomatoes?
See what I mean?

one-light 04-07-2019 02:44 PM

Well I'll agree with SkyGodWarrior on the last post about letting go of the fear... I have been posting/helping on Mental Health forums for some time now, and so many 'see unwanted faces' - no ones saying they aren't there, just don't tune into them. I have a friend who was seeing what she described as 'ugly faces' for ten years when resting with eyes closed - when I told her i'd had the same problem a year earlier and I showed her how to very possibly stop them by raising her energy vibrations, with many information prints I gave her, they stopped within days, after ten years.

So, let go of fear, raise energy vibrations, tune into and think of higher energies who are there to protect you eg Angels/Guides/Higher Self, my 'team' or 'support team' I call them, and think positive always, and don't dwell on negative energy/energies...... be Positive - I feel energy, and a lot of positive energy comes off this forum 98% of posts on here, high energy x

gyx2k 05-07-2019 07:20 AM

spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing

everyone is assigned with a guardian angels from birth

regardless of your faith, no they will not leave u

one-light 05-07-2019 07:35 PM

Maybe someone else would like to comment on this above quote 'spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing' - i'm still learning here, but all ive read over the last 2 years hard research - Guardian Angel/s are with you from birth, and Guides come and go depending on your circumstances.

I have been seeing 'sparkles' in my mind in early hours of the mornings when awake and eyes closed, this has gone on over recent years after a near death experience. it took me 6 months and shall we say some spiritual pushing to get me to finally research exactly what they are, Angel sparkles. Once I accepted this then things settled down, and I then continued seeing them most nights.

So having said that, I have also seen many images of people and good words of guidance from what I say are my Guides, and there's been a few of them, including 2 to get me off the beer at night, they had to persevere on that one lol - so what do others here think on Angels/Guides, any comments.

John32241 05-07-2019 07:59 PM

Hi,

In my mind, spiritual guides and any angelic beings are essentially the same thing. The reasoning is that they all bring loving with helpful infolrmation for the human. They all eminate from the creator in different ways.

I have had direct interaction with my guardian angel.
http://www.telepathyacademy.net/foru...php?topic=21.0

We all have many divine groups of beings who can help us with living as a human. It is up to us to use their services or not - free choice.

John

Lucky 06-07-2019 03:18 PM

One-light I have seen those sparkles too. It's happened a few times during self healing meditation and also when I'm alone and speak out loud to the angels and my guides. I researched it too and found they were angel sparkles. I wasn't so convinced of this at first but it kept happening when I was "tuned in".

I listened to an online seminar a while back and the speaker suggested a daily exercise to get in touch with your guides and the angels...she suggested to talk out loud to them daily when you're alone, even better, in the shower (something about the energy of being in the water), begin by calling in your "team" one by one, thanking them and showing gratitude, then tell them what you want to work on today...whether it's finishing a project at work, breaking a bad habit (it worked for me!), or anything at all. She said to finish by asking for a pleasant surprise in your day. It works for me every time, and I'm always shown something magical and out of the ordinary. It's helped me get out of my own way and step back and see how things are lining up for whatever it is I set the intention for.

one-light 06-07-2019 03:34 PM

Hey Lucky, thanks for your reply on that, i'll re read it all later - I like the 'pleasant surprise' bit lol... Nice - make a change from the hard graft of the world and day to day issues, speak soon my friend.

one-light 06-07-2019 04:36 PM

Lucky... Although I don't have one to one conversations with my support team yet! So many things have happened to me, as I think special things will have happened to you if you want to share.

I also see sparkles when discussing with my 'team' in my small conservatory late in the evening when wife has gone to bed, have to mainly do talking alone or in my mind or wife asks me who are you talking to now lol, seriously she's getting used to me chatting now. But if it's advice on 'well being of people' in general, to help people - and I say what do you think of that idea, lights flicker across the inner roof, not always, sometimes.

I seen shears I was holding in my hand in the garden- sharp heavy cutters pointed down and I had slippers on, don't ask me why I had slippers on that one time lol - and I seen it all in slow motion as the shears slipped from my fingers, then detoured from stabbing my toes, amazing and thank you for that I wrote in my diary.

I tell you soon amazing events how I got our little precious dog, his name's Billy, I call him Billy Miracle. You got any life stories to share?

Lucky 06-07-2019 06:55 PM

Amazing stories!
I have quite a few instances to share. For the most part, my angels and guides communicate to me through white feathers and finding money. Without fail, I will always find a white feather when I am on the right path or thinking in a positive direction about something, so the feather is like confirmation.

One experience sticks out:
Around Christmas a few years ago my husband, sister and I went to Rockafellar Center in New York to see the tree. I had just bought a new winter coat and wanted to donate my old one to someone in need so I brought it with me in a bag as we walked around the city. I wear a size extra small coat, so I was determined to find a homeless woman who looked about my size and can fit into the coat. My husband, sister and I all had our eyes peeled looking for the right person, all while trying not to stare as people were under blankets laying on the streets. After seeing all the sights and walking around for a couple hours we decided to make a last stop at Saint Patrick's Cathedral before finding a restaurant to eat. We approached the church door and there was a huge single white feather on the ground at the base of the door. With so many people walking in and out of the door, this feather was pure white and had not a mark on it from being trampled on. My husband made us walk the entire inside perimeter of the cathedral, and although it's quite beautiful, we were so hungry and ready to get some dinner and I was tired of carrying around my old heavy coat the whole night. We found a few seats and sat down in the front of the crowded church. In the row behind me I saw a small woman alone with several old plastic bags around her. After a lot of convincing, my husband and sister insisted this woman appeared homeless, and so I approached her. I was so afraid I would insult her by offering a used coat. I chose my words very carefully and she very gratefully accepted the coat. She asked me my name, and I asked hers, Dorothy, and she said "God bless you". She was absolutely beaming and glowing and so grateful. I cried. The white feather was a sign I was in the right place to carry out what I set out to do that evening.

I also always seem to find money...especially when I am doubting myself or having thoughts surrounding a lack of self confidence. Once I was walking in a parking lot with my husband as I was talking about a business idea I had. I literally just said the words "but how will that idea start to generate income?" (in a rather doubtful, whiny voice) and there on the ground in front of me was a ten dollar bill.
Another time, I was browsing a clothing website and adding things to the virtual cart hoping my husband would agree to buying me a few new tops. I hate asking for anything, but the shirts were very inexpensive. I walked away from the computer and left the items in my cart and started to have "woe is me, I'm not deserving" thoughts. I went for a walk outside and found a $100 bill!!!! I came right inside and placed the order and didn't have to ask my husband's permission, haha!!

I have quite a few stories, but those are the few that stick out.

one-light 06-07-2019 08:46 PM

very nice read that Lucky, so sad about so many homeless there though, there's a serious imbalance of finances going on in our world.

We should start a new thread 'amazing stories' - 'unusual happenings' might be better - so heart warming and powerful high energy reads... My best friend at church, she is in her senior years as me and is always finding feathers.

I only remember one time with a feather and its very special to me I've laminated it and in my wallet always... I had/have been planting flowers in a dozen pots outside our town center church for several years, to encourage more people to visit as congregation was always needing a boost.

The time about the feather came probably into end of the first year planting and so many people walking past and saying how lovely they looked, so rewarding that job in my retirement. Anyway towards end of the first year I was so unwell - about 6 weeks I didn't plant or brush up - I was good enough just about to go church and sit for an hour but not work.

At the end of the 6 weeks my minister, I remember the time, she said thank you for keeping the church front clean of litter and for all the lovely flowers, and there was some litter over previous months every time I went down to tidy, eg cig packets, chip paper etc etc -

I had been wondering how could my hard work and dedication from those previous 9 months not get trashed with rubbish from passers by, so either we had a mystery cleaner coming past the front in the night or who did keep it clean?

So I went home to tell my wife that the minister who sometimes thanked me had said thank you again - and I said to my wife same as I told the minister, I had not been well enough to keep it clean... Is it possible that God kept the church front clean while I was so unwell? of course its possible...

I'll leave that thought with you all, and just to tell you just as I had finished my conversation with my wife in our front room, and I remember repeating again did God keep the church clean for 6 weeks, is this possible - and there was the feather right in front of me on the floor - you'll understand that feather is very special to me.

Lucky 07-07-2019 02:36 PM

Wow, that was a great story! You kept asking if it was God and you got your answer!

I have a collection of white feathers I keep in a jar. I guess I pick them up to show I've acknowledged the sign. For some people it's coins or seeing a butterfly or some other sign, but I'd assume once you've made a connection with a symbol they will use it to get your attention. It works that way with passed relatives too. My beloved grandfather shows he is with me whenever I'm thinking of a family issue or just having a rough day...I will see a truck pass by for the company he worked for. I have never seen as many of this particular company's trucks on the road as I have since he has passed.

FairyCrystal 07-07-2019 04:38 PM

For the longest time I didn't want anything to do with guides. I wanted to be left alone. This had to do with me always sensing beings around me, I've always felt watched, never alone, even as a child.
I didn't have it during married years as my husband shielded me.

I think this was partly my guides but also other beings as I was like a light in the dark, attracting moths until I learnt to shield and ground at age 36/37.
Then that feeling went. Now, if I do feel that, I know it's time to sage. It never feels like that when it's my guides or angels. They don't feel like an intrusion, not even mildly.

I have had my gran from dad's side around for a good 10 year to protect me and to send me unconditional love. I was going through a very rough time. When that was sorted, she left and that felt okay.
As for the rest I didn't want guides. I wanted privacy and to be left alone.
Until some 6 years ago I think. I now am open, don't feel it's an intrusion anymore.
Last November I clearly saw and felt my Guardian Angel during a meditation with Kyle Gray on that subject. I also got his name. It felt so good, very emotional!
Now I regularly check in with him, address him, even if I don't always feel him, I know he's there with me and for me.
Guides I'm not entirely sure who or what. I know they're around me, but I don't specifically feel them or one of them and that's fine.
My dad is around me at times too. Shortly after he passed away he was with me quite often, now a bit less.
And I know there's a woman with me, an elderly woman.

I've asked to get a sign if my angel was indeed with me. I got an instant nudge on my shoulder. Really soft and loving. So soft that I wondered if I'd imagined it, but I hadn't.
Another time I hadn't asked anything, was watching a movie at night, and suddenly I got a shove in the lower back, through my chair as I was seated. That one had me jump. It wasn't gentle.
I've also had the bedroom light started to flicker on and off real fast when I kept drawing cards on an issue, getting carried away. It sounded like there was a huge moth inside the lamp glass. Scared the Bejesus out of me, haha, both the flickering and that sound.
As soon as I stopped with the card, as I assumed it was a sign to quit doing that, the lamp stopped doing that. When I continued with the cards it started again. I said "Message understood!"
Next night the same thing. I stopped asking questions on that issue altogether. Never ever had that problem again, the same light bulb is still in there, 6 yrs later.
So you don't always have to feel them to know they're there.

one-light 07-07-2019 06:47 PM

Yes I understand the 'message understood' bit - Ive said similar words when 'shall I say' I have been redirected...

one-light 07-07-2019 06:56 PM

Hi lucky, thanks for your lovely reply my friend… I have to share this with ‘everybody here looking' - it should be shared as it was so amazing – just how our new dog Billy Miracle as I call him sometimes got here to us.

I got carried away with writing this lol, but it all has to go in so you can imagine the accuracy of it all.

Its not something like out of star trek, so we keep our thoughts sensible - but it did happen with love, kindness to me and my wife, which makes it special to us both.

Even the dogs name was given/chosen for us – we discuss this many times since how we chose his name, my wife said she said ‘what about Billy’ for a name - I ‘heard’ – ‘he’s to be called Billy’ so I said ok – how amazing and ‘powerful’ is that, to get someone to say something and another to hear different.

Getting Billy to our house… Its not just what happened and how my angels/guides arranged it, its all other peoples guides that might have had to be involved.

I think it was a ‘lovely kind’ reward for my church efforts. I’m just a church helper if you like…Going back 3 years and I’d been delivering flyers to 100 shops in town to display little invitations for our church, all shopkeepers knew me as I called in monthly.

My wife had been asking about a dog for months, we lost our other 3 years before, taught me so much the previous one Giz re spirituality wise... So wife wants a little dog now and keeps on and on, and I keep putting her off because at the time I was suffering with over sensitive hearing, so didn’t particularly want a little ‘yappy’ dog.

On this particular day its just 2 weeks before we go on scheduled holiday in the UK my country. So you don’t buy a dog 2 weeks before you go away, and when my wife seen this little cute ‘shih tzu dog’ on Facebook, she didn’t even tell me because there’s no point, just before holidays.

Into action my ‘beautiful team’ angels/guides/higher self – wow brings tear to my eye just writing that line.

If you or I as a guide in the future had to arrange this – just imaging the planning involved. On this particular morning, I went to deliver some flyers, and probably only the second time in 2 years I just said to my wife you want to come do some shopping in town while I deliver flyers? And what about all the other people interested in this little dog on the internet wanting to buy, I just wonder how much spirit involvement going on there.

Now if you’re a guide you only have a 15 seconds window to put this all together.

So if I said to my wife as I did!! I’ll deliver flyers, you go shopping and I’ll meet you front of church in 40 minutes, but you only have a 15 second window to meet me or I’m gone - she’d laugh at me.

That’s the first thing we have to meet in 40 minutes on time in 15 secs window… Second issue is the dog 30 miles away pictured on internet has been seen by my wife but not been discussed, no point in my wifes mind.

Bring on the man with the similar looking shih tzu walking past – So I’m at the church now after delivering flyers about 40 to 45 mins gone by and just dead heading some daffs, and there’s a wall about 1 metre high separating the church from the pavement, so I see a man walking past but couldn’t see a dog being walked.

I looked at the man to speak and he sort of half glanced at me but continued past about third of a metre, so he’s not going to speak – bring on the car with the load bang. More other spirit guide involvement here – just has this man has passed, a car going past he other way – such a loud back fire bang! Makes the man turn around and speak to me, and we had a few words about how we used to make our cars roar and bang in the old days.

So wheres wife, 5 seconds and here she is walking across the busy street with a big smile on her face, I’m thinking oh she’s pleased to see me lol – no, she’d seen the dog ‘exactly’ like ours is now same colour as well.

Wife says Ive seen one just like him on Facebook this morning… He said have him they don’t yap and they are lovely dog, so we did and here he is now with us.

A few days later recalling it all in my mind, and by the way even my wife says it’s a miracle what happened - and strangest thing was to me a few days after recalling it in my mind, that the man was also looking across the busy town centre road at ‘my wife’ – not other people, my wife smiling he was focused on, one of ‘my team’ I think so – because also the dog is perfect, couldn’t have chosen better out of a 1000 – he sleeps hours in the day, placid and lets me get on with my work, helping people.

Thank you for allowing me to share x

Lucky 07-07-2019 07:10 PM

That's a beautiful story about divine timing! It was a nice story to read, so thanks for sharing.

I will add that I know how special the bond is with your dog...mine is like a living furry spirit guide! They can be such great teachers too. Whenever I meditate I must have a different energy around me because he runs in the other room the second I begin to get in the zone.

one-light 07-07-2019 07:34 PM

Oh yes dogs know some stuff!! And sense what were thinking sometimes and feel our energy - and sometimes if feels like he's trying to send me a message, I say what are you trying to say to me.

John32241 07-07-2019 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

I've asked to get a sign if my angel was indeed with me. I got an instant nudge on my shoulder. Really soft and loving. So soft that I wondered if I'd imagined it, but I hadn't.
Another time I hadn't asked anything, was watching a movie at night, and suddenly I got a shove in the lower back, through my chair as I was seated. That one had me jump. It wasn't gentle.
I've also had the bedroom light started to flicker on and off real fast when I kept drawing cards on an issue, getting carried away. It sounded like there was a huge moth inside the lamp glass. Scared the Bejesus out of me, haha, both the flickering and that sound.
As soon as I stopped with the card, as I assumed it was a sign to quit doing that, the lamp stopped doing that. When I continued with the cards it started again. I said "Message understood!"
Next night the same thing. I stopped asking questions on that issue altogether. Never ever had that problem again, the same light bulb is still in there, 6 yrs later.
So you don't always have to feel them to know they're there.

Hi,

Those are great examples of that understaning. Thank you for sharing them.

John

SkyGodWarrior 08-07-2019 02:37 AM

Hey guys!

I have a lot of experience with angels, spirit guides, demons lol and animals and even communication with the planets and stars.....

A spirit guide and a angel are just different by title but basically do the same things in different ways... depending on lvl. Also a E.T could be a spirit guide but you probably wouldn't see them because they are advance enough to be in higher vibration.... As you go up the lvls of dimensions our 3rd dimensional form of communication is not as effective.... I have even been able to project a bunch of times and other stuff..... Even when I project I still cant see some beings but they are still there guiding as usual and helping me stay out of trouble.... There was a time where I was emitting a lot of energy that was drawing the wrong type of attention when I projected so.... I would be picked up and brought back to my body....

anyways... if you were able to see it.. you would understand that literately everything is alive and conscious..... Everything.....

Even animals have roles they play in our lives... although they may be simple minded physically you have to remember that they have higher selves too who are not only working with the animal but with you too...

for planets its the same thing but they depend on the inhabitants to help too....

one-light 08-07-2019 11:10 AM

Hi Lucky and everyone,

I never heard the frase 'tuned in' new to me but its a good one, I usually use the word connection, so now I'll use either so thank you for that... I have been researching self healing energy over the last 2 years and now at 66 years of age I'm mentally/physically strong – that’s because of my spiritual team were tap tap tapping in the mornings to get me to research.

Some of us here have been working tirelessly last few years trying to keep our town centre church active - some say ahhh this church is going to close down with lack of numbers and many of us have been battling to keep it active.

I remember 4 years ago feeling so weak delivering church invitation flyers, and I remember thinking it feels like my God is holding me upright by the scruff of my collar, and a song on my CD kept playing at key moments - I am strong when I’m on your shoulders – gave me so much belief and strength that song.

I have had so much guidance with this – and sometimes when I’m speaking to Higher Self in particular I get so many double numbers, so I assume double number relate to HS in '''my’’’ case, just in case others see it different.

So back to ‘tuned in’ – over years I speak to Higher Self, Angels, Guides and I mention each individually or say all 3, so that’s where ‘team’ or ‘my team’ came from ‘I read it somewhere support team, so meaning all 3, or multiple if you count many Angels/Guides, Ive seen so many... And now I will think ‘tuned in’ or ‘connection’ – as many times in the past I have thought about ‘connection’ – and when I've not heard from them for a few days I’m sure I may have said ok its been quiet last few days team one of us has a connection problem here, ok that’ll be me then…

Miss Hepburn 09-07-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyx2k
spiritual guide and guardian angels are essentially the same thing
everyone is assigned with a guardian angels from birth
regardless of your faith, no they will not leave u

Um, kinda....unless you have met each one...then, you see they are so diff...! :tongue:
And angel is an ANGEL, xo....a spirit guide can be a person from here and this is their job now...
and can be, um, kinda eye-rolling and like a friend...that can be nice, but shoots from the hip telling you you're
being stupid....again. See? :wink:

'My take.' Maybe someone else got a super sweet guide, so they seem angelic...I didn't.