Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Split Incarnation? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=72925)

Saragh 07-08-2014 11:32 PM

Split Incarnation?

So after meditation, I believe I may have received an answer. I was informed by my spirit guide that my twin flame's soul spark has split into two different bodies this time around.

He is incarnated in this life, but into two people I already know.

This explains why we respond to each other in the same way. They also have almost exactly the same eyes, but in different colors. Similar mannerisms, humor, way of thinking, likes, and so on. They even have a very similar cadence, but pick up easily on others' speaking styles too! They come from different cultures, etc. And we all have the same characteristic, "mismatched" eyes, one eye slightly bigger than the other. It also explains why, when I thought I'd met my "one love," he kept talking about his "twin brother," and how he longed to find him.

But I don't know why this happened, nor do I understand how we will come together, or if we're even meant to. All I know is that my spirit guides have never steered me wrong. Hmm. Maybe one day I'll figure it out!

movedbyu 08-08-2014 03:50 AM

Wow. What an amazing discovery Saragh. It just goes to show you that there are many different possibilities of experiences to be had here. Fascinating..

hugs

Lisbet 08-08-2014 06:57 AM

Interesting! I wonder if I have more than one TF out there, though I've only met one. Since I am happy with a soulmate (for life as far as I know) I worry about him finding his path, and worry he is unhappy and unlucky in love. It would be wonderful if there were someone out there like another TF for him.

LadyMay 08-08-2014 08:49 AM

I think we all have more than one twin. I personally am of the opinion that your twins are (probably) about twelve soul extensions that make up your oversoul.

However I think having (or should I say meeting) two twins in one life is rare. If these are two twins you've met then you have your work cut out, lol.

John32241 08-08-2014 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saragh
So after meditation, I believe I may have received an answer. I was informed by my spirit guide that my twin flame's soul spark has split into two different bodies this time around.

He is incarnated in this life, but into two people I already know.

This explains why we respond to each other in the same way. They also have almost exactly the same eyes, but in different colors. Similar mannerisms, humor, way of thinking, likes, and so on. They even have a very similar cadence, but pick up easily on others' speaking styles too! They come from different cultures, etc. And we all have the same characteristic, "mismatched" eyes, one eye slightly bigger than the other. It also explains why, when I thought I'd met my "one love," he kept talking about his "twin brother," and how he longed to find him.

But I don't know why this happened, nor do I understand how we will come together, or if we're even meant to. All I know is that my spirit guides have never steered me wrong. Hmm. Maybe one day I'll figure it out!

Hi,

This happens more than we can appreciate. Your core soul can and will bring into incarnated form more than one expression of itself. Keep in mind that each expression has a personality stream or record of its unique incarnations.

The thing to consider is your past life relationships with each of these loves. Seeing one as the brother and the other as your 'one love' sound quite appropriate to me.

John

gypsymystique 08-08-2014 03:13 PM

Souls can and do incarnate into different bodies at the same time, although it seems to be rare. Interesting that you have met them both because they normally do not know each other.

Saragh 08-08-2014 08:14 PM

I believe it's because we're meant to do something truly special this time around. It is pretty amazing, that we all know each other too!

Saragh 08-08-2014 09:15 PM

And I just got confirmation from (one of) my twin flames that he too feels a strong attraction, so I know I'm on the right track.