Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Apports! Where do they come from? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6281)

deepsea 14-11-2010 08:57 PM

Apports! Where do they come from?

Ok,let's discuss Apports.
What can anyone tell me about these objects that suddenly arrive in our midst. Where do they come from?

When I was in my teens,I was taken to the local spiritualist church for my first servce in spiritualism.
Afterwards,we wandered into this small room where there was a glass case with objects of all different kinds displayed there.

One particular object fascinated me because of it's beauty.
It was the most beautiful pink rose still adorned with dew. There was a sign below the rose which stated it was an Apport.
it had a date written below it when it had been apported but sorry to say i cannot remember the date now.
How long it had been in the cabinet,I have no idea.
I was only a young girl then,so cannot remember the other details that were printed on the card.
But the beauty of that rose still remains with me.
Deepsea

Tricia 14-11-2010 09:42 PM

I posted my experience regarding apports deepsea, but think it got lost in the SF crash a while ago :(

When I was a young child, I was in the lounge, laying on the carpet, could have been reading a book, I'm unsure. All of a sudden I felt splashes/dropletts of water on my arms, they seemed to have come from nowhere.

I showed my mother, she didn't say too much about it at the time. Anyway, apparently, my grandmother (my mother's side) and being a very RC family, my grandmother had a habit of rushing for her bottle of 'Holy Water' and splashing it over her children, all 13 of them!

Needless to say, we still believe to this day that it was my g'mother who was the cause of the mysterious water:smile: (Apports)

deepsea 14-11-2010 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tricia
I posted my experience regarding apports deepsea, but think it got lost in the SF crash a while ago :(

When I was a young child, I was in the lounge, laying on the carpet, could have been reading a book, I'm unsure. All of a sudden I felt splashes/dropletts of water on my arms, they seemed to have come from nowhere.

I showed my mother, she didn't say too much about it at the time. Anyway, apparently, my grandmother (my mother's side) and being a very RC family, my grandmother had a habit of rushing for her bottle of 'Holy Water' and splashing it over her children, all 13 of them!

Needless to say, we still believe to this day that it was my g'mother who was the cause of the mysterious water:smile: (Apports)

I would not be at all surprised,Tricia. :D
Grannies are like that,always worrying about the family.
I looked for posts pertaining to Apports first but couldn't find one.
So here we go again!
Deepsea

Summerland 15-11-2010 07:22 AM

deepsea, check under fairies and elementals.The fey seem to be into doing that sort of thing. I have a story in there about an apport of mine

cheeky_monkey 15-11-2010 07:31 AM

deleted post

mac 15-11-2010 10:33 AM

Objects are apported from one location in this physical dimension to another - more simply they are moved from one location to another. (How that's done is the clever bit! :D)

Spirit friends have told us that they apport objects such as lost and unimportant items - they don't steal them!

It's impressive to read accounts of even large objects being apported but when it's a living flower, for example, I really do wish that our unseen friends could refine the technique to make it able to be scientifically probed. Let the scientists and detractors explain that away!

Sadly there's no evidence that it can ever be any more reliable and predictable than mediumship of any kind is....:icon_frown:

Remember, though, that it's not the act of apporting that's siginificant - it's what's behind it that really matters....:wink:

mac 15-11-2010 10:39 AM

Evidential Mediumship has a long history of producing apports through physical mediumship.

These are used as a demonstration of our survival beyond death and communication through mediumship with unseen relatives and friends in the so-called afterlife.

deepsea 15-11-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerland
deepsea, check under fairies and elementals.The fey seem to be into doing that sort of thing. I have a story in there about an apport of mine

That sounds reasonable,will have a look at that.
Thanks,Summerland.

deepsea 15-11-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mac
Objects are apported from one location in this physical dimension to another - more simply they are moved from one location to another. (How that's done is the clever bit! :D)

Spirit friends have told us that they apport objects such as lost and unimportant items - they don't steal them!

It's impressive to read accounts of even large objects being apported but when it's a living flower, for example, I really do wish that our unseen friends could refine the technique to make it able to be scientifically probed. Let the scientists and detractors explain that away!

Sadly there's no evidence that it can ever be any more reliable and predictable than mediumship of any kind is....:icon_frown:

Remember, though, that it's not the act of apporting that's siginificant - it's what's behind it that really matters....:wink:

Have you ever found out how they do it,Mac?
What fascinated me was the length of time the rose had been sitting in that cabinet.
Unfortunately,can't remember the date it was apported,often wonder if it is still there.:icon_frown:

Summerland 15-11-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deepsea
That sounds reasonable,will have a look at that.
Thanks,Summerland.

deepsea, it is under "elemental Photos" Good reading to learn about apports.