Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ascended Masters are liars, are they the fallen ones? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117258)

jenriggs 29-09-2017 05:44 PM

Ascended Masters are liars, are they the fallen ones?

Hi,

I was reading that there are some "ascended masters" that are acting as Pleadians. They are channeling through people with loving messages and how they are coming and they will take down the financial system so everything is free, the government will be taken down, we will be ascending to the fifth dimension, etc.

Sounds funny, but I think these people are actually the fallen angels who will be returning. I read that the antichrist will be arriving on a spaceship, and will be doing the exact same thing these people are saying. He will look like Jesus and will betray us, and once we all worship him it will be too late. His plan is to look like the Jesus we have been conditioned to see him as. (Jesus wasn't some white guy with blue eyes).

I always got a strange feeling when I was listening to the ashtar command and plaideian messages. They were too complimentary, like they were sucking up to us and the promises they were making sounded too good to be true.

Miss Hepburn 29-09-2017 05:56 PM

I dunno...that's one reason I don't mess around with anything but
my Father....and that's it...no go-betweens for me.

Lolly 30-09-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenriggs
Hi,

I was reading that there are some "ascended masters" that are acting as Pleadians. They are channeling through people with loving messages and how they are coming and they will take down the financial system so everything is free, the government will be taken down, we will be ascending to the fifth dimension, etc.

Sounds funny, but I think these people are actually the fallen angels who will be returning. I read that the antichrist will be arriving on a spaceship, and will be doing the exact same thing these people are saying. He will look like Jesus and will betray us, and once we all worship him it will be too late. His plan is to look like the Jesus we have been conditioned to see him as. (Jesus wasn't some white guy with blue eyes).

I always got a strange feeling when I was listening to the ashtar command and plaideian messages. They were too complimentary, like they were sucking up to us and the promises they were making sounded too good to be true.

I've been reading a lot of different things lately that has opened my eyes regarding many other possibilities. At the moment I'm reading about our souls being recycled over and over and to get round our free will, manipulation and trickery is used. There's so much to read out there much of which may sound like nonsense to some but which makes a fair bit of sense to others.

Lolly 30-09-2017 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I dunno...that's one reason I don't mess around with anything but
my Father....and that's it...no go-betweens for me.

Weird that I stumble on this thread to see your post. Only a few days ago I thought, 'why go through everything else when I can just go to my creator.'

:hug3:

Faith33 30-09-2017 06:45 PM

^^^ My thoughts exactly!
Who needs the middle man? I don't.

Ciona 30-09-2017 06:51 PM

I'm curious where you read the antichrist will arrive on a spaceship. Is there a source you can post or refer me to?

LibraIndigo 30-09-2017 09:23 PM

I am not sure either. I have been reading a book channeled from one these ascended masters. It talks a lot about God and Jesus and and kind of uplifts me spiritually. I just opened up some random page and here's are some examples:

"Beauty and righteousness must be emblazoned upon the left and right hand to remind the would-be alchemists of his responsibility to God and to man to behold his works before releasing them to see that they are indeed good, and good for all men."

"Only the great inflow of cosmic light of God can release the soul from the imprisoning shadows of its human creation"

So far I believe the one's whose work I have read are good. They don't say to worship them they say we all have a direct connection to the creator ourselves. If Jesus had written a book himself In would for sure be reading it!

That being said I still hold some reservations and would be prepared to find that I am wrong at the first sign of anything offputting.

jro5139 01-10-2017 01:05 PM

This is why I don't listen to many people claiming to have channeled messages, especially from the Pleiadians.
What I can tell you is the real Pleiadians will never attempt to infringe on your free will, they will not tell you what you can do. They don't mess with our free will and they are not going to take anyone down. (These people will likely fall on their own). They are not going to force any way to be on anyone. Nor will you be forced to Ascend. We are being given the choice to ascend, because Earth is ascending, but nobody and nothing is going to force you to.
I have only listened to Basher a few times, and I liked his message, but I haven't listened enough to make a judgement on his legitimacy, same with Barbara Marciniak. But there is another woman that you never hear about, Barbara Hand Clow, that wrote some books, including Alchemy of Nine Dimensions which were based on supposed Pleiadians channelings. When she wrote the book, they gave her some scientific information, that she didn't understand but she put in the book. Apparently a lot of it was later verified by science, I haven't actually read the book yet. But what I like about her is she is part Native American. There is a connection with beings from the Peiadians, who according to Native American tribes, interacted with them. Some African tribes, also, like the Dogon, claimed to have been visited by beings from other star systems, like Sirius. Now I'm not saying they can't interact with people who are from Native tribes, but I would just be a little more skeptical if they weren't. I really don't know if Basher or Barbara M. have any Native American blood in them though.

Ariaecheflame 14-10-2017 08:27 AM

I was experiencing something very similar to this last week.

I actually speak to Jesus quite a bit bit got to testing him as I believe I may have been channeling two seperate entities. One which projected itself as Jesus - with a definate intrest in taking down the banks.

I actually decided to go straight to the creator source from there on in and requested that all be directed through source love - god - father whatever you call it personally.

Since then I recieve messages purely based on love - compassion and the nature of creation. Nothing to do with over throwing the system lol... everything to do with living directly sustained by source.

I feel as though I was actually shown the 'anti - christ' energy in order to learn how to differentiate the messages.

Source creator is about natura universal balance and order... I feel adequately but abundantly provided for by source (lol... sounded like a contradiction but is not really) sustained by my direct connection to source - the 'anti - christ' was trying to con me into believing that bringing down the banks ... creating a one world system would work better for humanity. . . Than... humanity learning about their direct connection to source - thus still relying on the denser forces at work as opposed to relying on direct connection to god.

It's a bit confusing lol! Basically the premise is - they don't want us connecting to source as they fear it will cause them to loose all their power and control over us.

Anyway... to summerise lol - my lesson in all of this is to connect straight to god/father creator and direct all messages through that energy... God has a great innate bullc#ap detector which I have come to rely on... plus I also tap into my indigo gifts here too... lol - we have been gifted a wonderful bull detector

Ariaecheflame 14-10-2017 08:34 AM

Hey Jro...

I love how you said... that these people - or energetic entities as well will likely fall on there own! It is so true. This whole anti christ gig reeks of desperation to me hahah... they are pulling out there big guns... if you use discernment though... and go to source the game becomes more transparent!