Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   How can I find my life purpose (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=107570)

15ahayes 08-11-2016 11:32 PM

How can I find my life purpose

This is so important for me, does anyone have any tips? I swear I have no idea what I should do or am supposed to do, what mission did I give myself?? its hard because i swear i feel like a robot in human skin and i have no idea why im here, earth kinda sucks right now and i want to be a catalyst for the change but i dont know in what way or how, tips???

naturesflow 08-11-2016 11:40 PM

One of the things that I have learned is that life itself is the purpose, so coming to that realization one with the doing, you learn to just be you and choose life experiences one with the purpose of your life. We can do anything we want in this life, so part of this is exploring and finding what you love and enjoy doing and being a part of. It maybe one thing you specialize in, or many things. If it makes your heart sing, then do it and enjoy it. If you want a career and earn money from it then that is an extra bonus. Part of becoming aware of yourself as being you and just living this life as you want, is learning to enjoy all aspects of life, the simple, the grander and the more day by day living experiences. Its all part of you and your life.

In saying that. You say you want to be a catalyst for change, that speaks to me that you want to support the world in some way. So you may wish to look at what area you want to be involved in. Or even what interests you might have that can be included into the working field and catalyst for change as one.

Jared.L 10-11-2016 10:01 AM

I think that the best thing is find out what you like to do, what you do best and understand how you can help the society with your skills.

Dargor 10-11-2016 01:05 PM

Well I don't even think life has a purpose at all, we just simply exist for the sake of existing. A purpose is something that we create our own; for example a doctor may feel it's his/her purpose in life to help people. Then again, there are also those idiots who believe it's their purpose in life to cause pain and misery to others. What your purpose is is entirely up to yourself. But of course I do suggest you to NOT be one of those idiots, because it's a rather depressing thing to think about the fact all the plants and trees in the world are working very hard to produce oxygen for useless scum that aren't worth the oxygen.

Greenslade 11-11-2016 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15ahayes
This is so important for me, does anyone have any tips? I swear I have no idea what I should do or am supposed to do, what mission did I give myself?? its hard because i swear i feel like a robot in human skin and i have no idea why im here, earth kinda sucks right now and i want to be a catalyst for the change but i dont know in what way or how, tips???

Sit yourself down and ask yourself one question. "How different would the Universe be if I had never existed?" When you answer that question you'll know your Life's Purpose - you are it. We're not all here to be Spiritual superstars or change the Universe irrevocably forever.

If you want to be a catalyst for change then change yourself first because that's where it all starts. As Gandhi said "You need to be the changes you want to be." Become the changes you want to see, the Universe is a reflection of us not the other way around.

soulfire 13-11-2016 05:02 PM

In a word Awareness, our your Pure True Nature

Your soul has unlimited capacity to give Love and receive Love. It is bright, loving and gentle growing in strength through practice and use, this is the true reality.

Love infuses the soul and sparks it to recognize it’s destiny, which in each person is the True Nature that lay dormant just out of your awareness.

Our True Nature can only be found by a sincere journey of self discovery and faith to see it through. You are destined to bring something wonderful to this earth. Something that ONLY you can bring.

Love manifests Love. The real you, the real human as you were designed to be. Transformed in action, thought, character, and with purity of intention, this is who you are.

Love brings you back to your original state.

You are Love, Be Love, Feel Love and Wish Love for another.

lemex 13-11-2016 05:52 PM

The post, "How can you be sure of your soul purpose or life purpose" below gives tons of information you ask above and we'd just end up repeating what's been given (shared). In honesty don't let something that's already been made available die on the vein. Be patient and it takes a lot of study and time imo in what's already there. :smile: Anything specific your looking for that hasn't been said. That post has become kinda (too) lengthy and like a maze now to be sure. :smile: but there's a lot of basic information there. again my opinion, if you dig into it and unearth what's there. I love gardening information to. Take what is useful and set what is not to the side. We can't start afresh but maybe a few repeats and we can get back to basics one line and crystallize here in one or two lines now. All's I can say is been there done that having felt it. :smile:

lemex 13-11-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Sit yourself down and ask yourself one question.

Agrees, was going to say this to, but now don't have to.

Govind 16-11-2016 12:28 PM

Each individual has its own purpose and journey of life. Every one has their own interests own dreams which they want to fulfill and that what decides their actions and journey of life. But the ultimate purpose of everyone should be self realization and inner peace and satisfaction.

cc111me 18-11-2016 09:40 PM

Well, you know you have a purpose so you're halfway there!