Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Quantum Physics (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31186)

Shabby 25-02-2012 12:46 PM

Quantum Physics

On separate occasions I have seen things change their appearance right before my eyes...now either I am hallucinating (not saying I am or I'm not) or it really happened.

Is it possible to change the physical appearance of something based on what Scientist have discovered through Quantum Physics? (Answers in simple English please : )

John32241 25-02-2012 03:19 PM

Yes it is. First you need to understand the nature of this quantum realm of reality. This link may help you with that.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_edmonton.html

Not sure if its in simple English for you, but it is the answer you seek.

John

amy green 25-02-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forests
Theres is nothing mystical, spiritual, religious or metaphysical about work in quantum physics, dont let new age books fool you. All QM is doing is researching the nature of subatomic particles, these particles still have mass. Quantum physics has nothing to do with the mind.

QM is intrinsically influenced by mind. Your knowledge of QM must be highly selective to have missed Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle - are you not familiar with this? Put very, very simply it's that what can be observed changes depending on the observer.

Shabby - whatever occurred just got my mind thinking - is this what is occurring in shape-shifting? (I'm open to the possibility that this could be true). Perhaps you could give a little more detail for further help?

Shabby 25-02-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forests
Hi Shabby,

Theres is nothing mystical, spiritual, religious or metaphysical about work in quantum physics, dont let new age books fool you. All QM is doing is researching the nature of subatomic particles, these particles still have mass. Quantum physics has nothing to do with the mind.

What you have obviously experienced is an optical illusion, it happens, or a hallucination.

I hear you forest....but the answer does not satisfy me....yet : )

Shabby 25-02-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Yes it is. First you need to understand the nature of this quantum realm of reality. This link may help you with that.
http://www.kryon.com/k_channel11_edmonton.html

Not sure if its in simple English for you, but it is the answer you seek.

John

I will look into the link John Thank you!

Shabby 25-02-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy green
QM is intrinsically influenced by mind. Your knowledge of QM must be highly selective to have missed Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle - are you not familiar with this? Put very, very simply it's that what can be observed changes depending on the observer.

Shabby - whatever occurred just got my mind thinking - is this what is occurring in shape-shifting? (I'm open to the possibility that this could be true). Perhaps you could give a little more detail for further help?

I have no idea Amy, but here an example:
One day (does every story start that way? LOL) I was sitting on my porch when I noticed something moving out of the corner of my eye when I turned my head toward it and looked straight at it I saw the cement was moving...like lava. Not just a little movement and not a tiny area either.

Xan 25-02-2012 09:33 PM

Who said, "Anyone who thinks they completely understand quantum physics doesn't." ?

We can get some simple concepts from that quantum science, and some of them are useful for understanding the link between subatomic particles, waves and consciousness.

Xan

Gracey 25-02-2012 09:42 PM

it is possible, everything is held together with sound. maybe the things you are looking at are breaking down in frequency or maybe the opposite.

my daughter sees peoples faces melt, but only the ones who are fixing to die soon.

Gem 25-02-2012 10:17 PM

Weird.

I think the uncetainty principle is if you measure the velocity of a particle you don't know it's location and if you locate a particle accurately you don't know its velocity.

It's not uncommon to have optical illusions or hallucinations. Happens to me all the time.:icon_geek:

amy green 25-02-2012 11:42 PM

Gem - yes that is my understanding of the uncertainly principle too. Somehow, somewhere along the line I also thought it entailed/is affected by the observer...

Forests - hand up. I admit I was one of the many with this common misunderstanding. (How the hell did this all start I wonder?) Anyway, I stand corrected and bow to your more accurate knowledge! I apologise for thinking I knew more than yourself on this matter. I'm interested in the truth (and have a small ego) so have no trouble with being humble here. Just glad to get an accurate picture of what is the case.

Shabby - a couple of thoughts on your experience:-
- what were you thinking/feeling before you noticed the moving cement? (Could it be significant?)
- could it be a vivid visualisation in line with your current thought/feeling?