Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Storm area 51 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130908)

desert rat 22-08-2019 01:46 PM

Storm area 51

I wanted to catch the UFO people that do not visit the lounge . I have a post there on the reasions this is just not a good idea .

Dargor 22-08-2019 01:56 PM

Do people really intend to storm area 51 thinking they'll make some alien buddies? From what I know, the idea was actually just a joke.

desert rat 22-08-2019 02:23 PM

As I understand it started as just a joke , but some people took it for real . If any one does go , take lots of food and water ,this part of the world still gets hot in sep.. Avoid the cactus and rattle snakes . Stay off the base its self . That part of NV is miles of open desert .

Dargor 22-08-2019 02:28 PM

To be honest, it would actually be quite entertaining to watch a lot of people go there and see how far they'll get before finally getting shot. It's something akin to natural selection; you act stupid, you get what you deserve.

desert rat 22-08-2019 03:10 PM

Yea , with live you tube video . I guess we will see . I have told people what a bad idea this is , I have cleared my karma.

mihael_11 25-08-2019 05:05 PM

What all of you work for the government..

Im into this, so the truth is revealed so energy doesn't get invested into such stupid things like aliens when they don't exist and is this only fear tactic of US.

Hope this madness ends soon.

BlackfoxNZ 26-08-2019 01:21 AM

Any one ever bothered just to do something called remote viewing, or maybe just use astral travel as a way to go and take a look?

Dargor 26-08-2019 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
Any one ever bothered just to do something called remote viewing, or maybe just use astral travel as a way to go and take a look?

Apparently not. Which in turn, makes me question the whole astral travel stuff. Hell, if I had such an ability I'd use it to discover the world's darkest secrets.

desert rat 26-08-2019 02:43 PM

On astral projecting to area 51 . The story is that it has astral guards . This has been discussed a few times before , here or on astral pulse.

BlackfoxNZ 26-08-2019 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desert rat
On astral projecting to area 51 . The story is that it has astral guards . This has been discussed a few times before , here or on astral pulse.

Does no one know about stealth/camouflage? If you weren’t walking around like a spotlight at night you probably could get past the “astral guards, I mentioned energetic/spiritual stealth before in another thread and no one used it apart from me, I mean I can make myself so that even things that would call themselves spirit guides were unable to find me, and I make the assumption that the astral guards won’t be trained in stealth methods as pretty much anyone trying to view would have never been camouflaged going in, or using energetic decoys but that’s something I don’t have time to explain currently