Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   It sounds crazy and ridiculous but... (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=77160)

LiveInTheNow 10-11-2014 11:38 AM

It sounds crazy and ridiculous but...

... I get messages on people's t-shirts. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be offended. It actually makes me laugh too. But the number of times I saw signs or words on some t-shirts (or other clothes or bags etc) worn by people passing in front of me which were related to what I thought or experiences in my life is just beyond mere coincidences. I'm a fashion omens addict lol!

Adrienne 10-11-2014 05:55 PM

That is a first !...... not really crazy or ridiculous to me..... It always amazes me the creative ways that signs and messages are delivered !! :smile: Thanks for sharing !

And very cool user name you have chosen :smile:

Adrienne

oldasthesea 11-11-2014 12:15 AM

Don't worry. You're not crazy. I receive messages from fb or instagram too and in music. There are times when i am feeling sad or with a problem suddendly appears a quote or a text talking to me exactly with the same them of my problem. Did i make sense? :)

It's a good feeling tough. Messages are for those who are whiling to receive.

Blessings :)

LiveInTheNow 11-11-2014 05:58 AM

Thanks ladies!

Checkmate. 11-11-2014 12:23 PM

Totally normal. Its a subconscious thing. Your brain delivers you the message that is on the back of your mind but hasn't reached the surface yet.

anditmakesmewonder 12-11-2014 01:55 AM

I think the point is that something attracts your attention to that certain message in a t-shirt in a particular moment...so no, it's no laughing matter, but just how things happens. I doubt you go reading everyone t-shirts on every location you go. :P

LiveInTheNow 12-11-2014 03:46 AM

Yes, you're both right I guess . There is something more than mere coincidence in any case. No I don't watch all the Tshirts and not all of them have meaningful messages of course but when they do it's really spooky. Just an example: Once I was in the middle of this soul connection roller-coaster madness and really about to lose it, thinking that all the signs and syncs I get (and the SC encounter itself) must be some kind of incredibly low probability events. I get out at night, nobody around except one guy wearing this message "It may be random but I doubt it". And I don't even live in an English speaking country.

Awakened Queen 14-11-2014 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveInTheNow
... I get messages on people's t-shirts. Yeah, you can laugh, I won't be offended. It actually makes me laugh too. But the number of times I saw signs or words on some t-shirts (or other clothes or bags etc) worn by people passing in front of me which were related to what I thought or experiences in my life is just beyond mere coincidences. I'm a fashion omens addict lol!

I completely believe it, because I get messages on license plates! That's so cool. Spirit works in wondrous ways!

Heaven 14-11-2014 10:45 PM

I don't think is crazy at all! The other day I was driving and I was feeling happy and I said to myself "life is good", as I was driving and I look up the billboard right above me had the exact same words as I was driving "LIFE IS GOOD".

lyzth 15-11-2014 03:35 AM

Maybe you doubt yourself.