Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Abilities Developing? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121274)

CaityJuju 11-03-2018 08:50 PM

Abilities Developing?

I joined here a little bit ago because something has definitely "woken up" inside me. I had no idea it was there until a recent trauma between an ex-boyfriend and myself.

Long story short, around mid-January I started praying to God for help mending the relationship in any way possible. Weeks later in the beginning of February I discovered information on Archangels. I searched further into that and began calling out to several of them for various areas of help I needed.

Since then I've been seeing all kinds of numbers as signs, physical signs, and other answers. I've come posting this today to lay out all my findings, and recent events that I want some answers for. So I ask if anyone with a very good understanding can help me, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Numbers I see frequently in order; 11, 17, 22, 24, 27, 33, 34, 37, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111, 123, 134, 177, 222, 224, 234, 277, 333, 334, 355, 377, 444, 555, 777, 888, 999, 000, 1111, 1124, 1222, 1234, 2424, 7777, 9999, 0000.

A few weeks ago in February I kept hearing the word "Clairvoyant" play itself in my mind for several days until I looked it up. Since I started praying, I've gotten incredibly vivid dreams, many I wrote down in a diary to remember and go back to later for researching their meanings.

The past 3 days or so I've been able to accurately predict things that are about to happen, or be said moments before it happens. I've also predicted numbers on several 20-sided dice my brother owns, a couple of times, and I've guessed the exact age of people on a fluke answer.

On friday (March 9th), my brother and mom went to coffee without me after I was afraid to go because of a specific sign I keep seeing everywhere. When I stayed home, I had this feeling something was going to happen while I wasn't there at coffee. It made me ask my brother if anything happened, and I questioned the Archangels as to why I felt this way. The sign I'm afraid of is seeing the same model car that my ex drives. Yesterday when I managed to find the courage to go out for a couple hours, I ended up seeing 3 of the same vehicle after I asked the angels to help me avoid seeing them. One showed within seconds of me asking that, and made me question their motives. Also within the 2 hours, I saw number 111, 222, 333, 555, 888, 999, 2424, 7777, and 9999.

I was talking to a girl I'm friends with on Discord, she also has psychic abilities, specifically with clairvoyance, and I was telling her about my ex, how I kept seeing the vehicle he drives, and how he sometimes drives past the coffee shop I go to, as if to see where I am. And as soon as I mentioned that, I looked up from the laptop and he drove past.

I thought I was suppose to move on from my ex, I even asked Raphael for healing, however I keep getting random intuition and gut-feelings about him, and I saw his car as if on que. The strangest part is, I can't contact him at all or I'll be charged with harassment. I believe his mom is the one that told him to call the cops on me, I was never rude to him at all, I just tried to get him to talk to me normally instead of running from me. I gave him a laptop back so he could sell it and fix his car for work, nobody else offered to help him except for me, despite him having so many friends.

He never thanked me properly for that act of kindness, though I didn't expect anything in return when I did it. And I apologized to most of his family for not being there enough, and thanked them for all they did for me. I've gotten to the point now where I'm at peace with it all, and I still care a great deal for my ex. If he held a gun to my head and told me he was going to kill me, I'd forgive him, and tell him I respect his decision. That's the kind of person I am, and I've been getting a feeling him and I are in it for the long run, even if we're at odds right now. But I don't know well enough to predict this yet, which is why I need help from people who know far more about signs and abilities.

I'd appreciate the help greatly, thank you!

LostintheLore 13-03-2018 03:28 PM

Traumas definitely can be the catalyst for awakening. It can be very overwhelming in the beginning. From what I have researched and heard from others, signs and synchronicities generally mean you are on the right path. However, since it is foreign they can induce a lot of fear. My advice is to let go of the fear. I know it is easier said than done but it is doable. When you come from a place of fear those messages become clouded. When I started my awakening I was certain my apartment was going to burn down, my car was going to explode, someone was going to murder a family member, etc. It was rather disruptive. I would start with a daily meditation practice and always love yourself and others. Love will beat fear every time. Once this has been integrated a bit you will notice signs from your Guides / Angels / Higher Self will be much more clear. Part of the process is to shed unwanted layers. I am not dismissing that seeing his vehicle everywhere is not a sign, it very well could be. It may help to remember that if your heart has been broken you may be subconsciously trying to put the pieces back together again, and as a result you see his car. I hope this was helpful.

CaityJuju 13-03-2018 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostintheLore
Traumas definitely can be the catalyst for awakening. It can be very overwhelming in the beginning. From what I have researched and heard from others, signs and synchronicities generally mean you are on the right path. However, since it is foreign they can induce a lot of fear. My advice is to let go of the fear. I know it is easier said than done but it is doable. When you come from a place of fear those messages become clouded. When I started my awakening I was certain my apartment was going to burn down, my car was going to explode, someone was going to murder a family member, etc. It was rather disruptive. I would start with a daily meditation practice and always love yourself and others. Love will beat fear every time. Once this has been integrated a bit you will notice signs from your Guides / Angels / Higher Self will be much more clear. Part of the process is to shed unwanted layers. I am not dismissing that seeing his vehicle everywhere is not a sign, it very well could be. It may help to remember that if your heart has been broken you may be subconsciously trying to put the pieces back together again, and as a result you see his car. I hope this was helpful.

To be honest, it would be nice if I could finally let go of him. Most of me has moved on so far, it's just the signs I keep seeing that are making me question it, mainly out of curiosity. I don't think he's capable of understanding just how much pain he caused me right now. He's still just a boy and needs a lot of time to process everything and mature into a man. I'm 2 years older than him, so I've already experienced way more than he has.

The other thing about that, every time I think about the possibility of finding someone new, and better, I feel this "block", as if I'm not suppose to move on to someone new just yet, or at all. It's very strange, maybe the angels do have something in store for me, I'm not sure. I'll have to wait and see what they can do for me. I've done all the praying and talking that I can during the past month, now all I can do is see their signs/answers, try to figure them out, and wait.

I would like to definitely not have to rely on someone stronger than me to help me figure out answers to the signs I've seen. The only clear answer I got so far was last night driving home. I asked the angels to show me a number that would answer most of my concerns currently. I was mostly testing them to see if they'd actually show me something, and a car pulled in front with the number "717" on the license plate. I wrote it down and looked it up when I got home.

It basically says; "Angel Number 717 indicates that positive changes in your life have put you on the right track in regards to your life purpose and mission. Keep up the great work you have been doing and you will continue to manifest your good."

It also tells me to seek out a hobby or past-time/occupation that taps into my interests. I'm a talented artist self-taught, and lately I've wanted to start earning money off high quality drawings. What would you consider "positive change" though? The beginning of 2018 has been quite hard for me so far, and full of sadness, depression, and sorrow. But, it was enough to awaken my spiritual side, and for that I am grateful. I've never felt stronger knowing I have these special abilities I can learn to control over time.

There was an older man I spoke to who could hear/speak to angels, and he said I have a "powerful" gift where I can use my energy/emotions to either hurt people, or heal them. He said some of the people on one of the chat servers I was with didn't want to talk to me to offer help because my energy was so strong it scared many of them away. They could sense all my pain I guess, which makes sense. I keep a lot of it locked away to try and remain positive. If I could find an outlet I could expend the pain, I'd love to find it.

LostintheLore 13-03-2018 10:08 PM

I believe this is time for reflection. Being a talented artist is great news, it is a great way to express who you are and is good medicine for the depression. I'd also recommend keeping a positive aspects journal.

naturesflow 13-03-2018 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaityJuju
I joined here a little bit ago because something has definitely "woken up" inside me. I had no idea it was there until a recent trauma between an ex-boyfriend and myself.

Long story short, around mid-January I started praying to God for help mending the relationship in any way possible. Weeks later in the beginning of February I discovered information on Archangels. I searched further into that and began calling out to several of them for various areas of help I needed.

Since then I've been seeing all kinds of numbers as signs, physical signs, and other answers. I've come posting this today to lay out all my findings, and recent events that I want some answers for. So I ask if anyone with a very good understanding can help me, I'd appreciate it greatly.

Numbers I see frequently in order; 11, 17, 22, 24, 27, 33, 34, 37, 55, 66, 77, 88, 99, 111, 123, 134, 177, 222, 224, 234, 277, 333, 334, 355, 377, 444, 555, 777, 888, 999, 000, 1111, 1124, 1222, 1234, 2424, 7777, 9999, 0000.

A few weeks ago in February I kept hearing the word "Clairvoyant" play itself in my mind for several days until I looked it up. Since I started praying, I've gotten incredibly vivid dreams, many I wrote down in a diary to remember and go back to later for researching their meanings.

The past 3 days or so I've been able to accurately predict things that are about to happen, or be said moments before it happens. I've also predicted numbers on several 20-sided dice my brother owns, a couple of times, and I've guessed the exact age of people on a fluke answer.

On friday (March 9th), my brother and mom went to coffee without me after I was afraid to go because of a specific sign I keep seeing everywhere. When I stayed home, I had this feeling something was going to happen while I wasn't there at coffee. It made me ask my brother if anything happened, and I questioned the Archangels as to why I felt this way. The sign I'm afraid of is seeing the same model car that my ex drives. Yesterday when I managed to find the courage to go out for a couple hours, I ended up seeing 3 of the same vehicle after I asked the angels to help me avoid seeing them. One showed within seconds of me asking that, and made me question their motives. Also within the 2 hours, I saw number 111, 222, 333, 555, 888, 999, 2424, 7777, and 9999.

I was talking to a girl I'm friends with on Discord, she also has psychic abilities, specifically with clairvoyance, and I was telling her about my ex, how I kept seeing the vehicle he drives, and how he sometimes drives past the coffee shop I go to, as if to see where I am. And as soon as I mentioned that, I looked up from the laptop and he drove past.

I thought I was suppose to move on from my ex, I even asked Raphael for healing, however I keep getting random intuition and gut-feelings about him, and I saw his car as if on que. The strangest part is, I can't contact him at all or I'll be charged with harassment. I believe his mom is the one that told him to call the cops on me, I was never rude to him at all, I just tried to get him to talk to me normally instead of running from me. I gave him a laptop back so he could sell it and fix his car for work, nobody else offered to help him except for me, despite him having so many friends.

He never thanked me properly for that act of kindness, though I didn't expect anything in return when I did it. And I apologized to most of his family for not being there enough, and thanked them for all they did for me. I've gotten to the point now where I'm at peace with it all, and I still care a great deal for my ex. If he held a gun to my head and told me he was going to kill me, I'd forgive him, and tell him I respect his decision. That's the kind of person I am, and I've been getting a feeling him and I are in it for the long run, even if we're at odds right now. But I don't know well enough to predict this yet, which is why I need help from people who know far more about signs and abilities.

I'd appreciate the help greatly, thank you!

Signs and abilities open often through our deeper awakening times. Often within all that are life experiences that tend to be catalyst to the deeper symbolism we tap into through a whole stream of interconnected relationships we are too it all.

With everything your both opening and going through right now with regards to your ex, I am wondering how you actually feel deep down with regards to him? I get a sense your still trying to stay connected, but I am wondering if you might need to look at the feelings your holding up against him in yourself.

Remember that all signs are always there in the world, we are meeting them as we are aware and create them. Angels don't always place things in our path the way we "think" but often in ways that are more beyond our normal understandings. So in some ways I see your both in a realm of opening to understand your creating your own reality and also through the nature of time and your own feelings your learning to go deeper in yourself. The number plates and sychronicity of alignment is to support you to find you. Not him. Its showing you yourself in all that. The more you keep making this be about him, then the external focus will align to show you what you are being in the world with this. Just remember that certain people come into our world to be a major catalyst at the "timing" of our awakening for self. So your ex maybe a part of that, not to hold onto him but to learn to let go of him deeper in you where you containing him in your awakening process for you.

Right now you can choose to focus on your own path and let your ex go, let yourself go into the process of you and your own needs and grow through this. I sense this is your time to awaken for you. No one else, but yourself. So its important you come to the understanding it may also be time to address your own pain and inner world that may be calling you to face.

If your carrying around pain, people will feel it and respond as they feel to it. If your process and journey is to open and clear this, you will be able then to be connected and have people respond more positively and not afraid of what they feel in you.

Finding space to open and create what is in you is a way to open up what your dealing with inside you. Whether that means sourcing your inner world in some way through a creative outlet or sourcing someone to support you, it is entirely up to you.