Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Has anyone had personal experiences with Aliens? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5868)

Songbirds 06-11-2010 05:55 PM

Has anyone had personal experiences with Aliens?

Not UFO's, the aliens themselves. I'm so curious to hear about peoples experiences.

But mainly, has anyone had a positive experience with them? I hear of these rarely, and these are the most interesting cases :)

Spiritlite 06-11-2010 07:11 PM

NO I never have, but my husband recently met someone who has been visited and even taken on their ships it all soudns very star trek like and I beleive it. In fact my husband is working on one of the cars when I speak to him more and I see this thread again I'll ask him what the guy said.
It's all pretty interesting. You either believe him or not.
I also read a book a LONG time ago about some man in Switzerland I think it was who also was visited and given messages.
have you read Marcinacks' books about the pledians? I've just finished rereading the first book and am slowly going thru the second book those are good books to read about "aliens"
Spiritlite.

Songbirds 06-11-2010 07:45 PM

Oh that's interesting! I'd love to know more on what he saw!

And yeah, a lot of the abduction's are the type of thing you either believe or not, some sound far-fetched logically, but rings true with me nevertheless!

I've never head of Marcinack... I'll have a Google search and see what I find, thank you :)

Miko 06-11-2010 08:56 PM

Personally, it's hard to say, I have had a lot of strange dreams about them. I also communicate sometimes by channeling with a particular alien. My sister has seen an alien twice, once outside the window (a grey), and then a reptilian in our living room. I have seen a ufo. My daughter used to have nightmares about little greys coming to give her a shot or take her to their spaceship. This started when she was 3, and it was very peculiar for a child that age to wake up screaming that aliens were coming to get her in the middle of the night :/ She talked about it so much, her preschool was even starting to get worried.

I went through your basic 5 stage grieving process about it. First I was in denial, then I was angry, then I prayed that they would take me and leave her alone, then I became depressed, and then I finally accepted it. I told her to start praying for Jesus when she was afraid and he'd come help her, and that helped out alot. The nightmares went away completely. I'm not the religous type but I read somewhere that it helped.

I've read alot of books on the subject and get mixed reviews about whether alien encounters are positive or negative, however.

Songbirds 06-11-2010 10:25 PM

Ahh Miko, that's horrible to hear that this effected you in a bad way. They have stopped now though right?

I'd be interested to know what came through the channelling and in your dreams, but don't worry if you don't wanna, I know it's a sensitive subject :)

I had this weird alien dream once... Well I was the alien. I went to the bathroom and went to the toilet, went to wash my hands and noticed my hand was blue with three, straggly fingers. I looked in the mirror and I was a gray, but blue. Not sure what this meant though...

novaspirit 06-11-2010 10:53 PM

You know its very hard to say if I have had a personal experience with Aliens or not. In fact, I prefer the term Extra Terrestrial LOL.. Aliens I see that super huge Creature that is burst out of the chest of the victims and have acid blood.. and have to watch out for Segourney Weaver' character and.. *shivers* lol.. always gave me nightmares that movie.

Anyways *smiles* You might want to read up on the Case of Billy Meier and his contact with the Pleaidians.

From what I see, there are abduction tales that are frighting.. which often get the most attention. And there are benevolent contacts which many seem to also have and are shown many different events that could happen.

Songbirds 06-11-2010 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novaspirit
You know its very hard to say if I have had a personal experience with Aliens or not. In fact, I prefer the term Extra Terrestrial LOL.. Aliens I see that super huge Creature that is burst out of the chest of the victims and have acid blood.. and have to watch out for Segourney Weaver' character and.. *shivers* lol.. always gave me nightmares that movie.

Anyways *smiles* You might want to read up on the Case of Billy Meier and his contact with the Pleaidians.

From what I see, there are abduction tales that are frighting.. which often get the most attention. And there are benevolent contacts which many seem to also have and are shown many different events that could happen.

Ewwwww, that description is enough to frighten the life out of someone :D

I've done a little bit of reading on Billy Meier, I've heard his fake? So I'm not sure on his credability.

novaspirit 06-11-2010 11:42 PM

Yes I too have heard his chronicling is fake.. that all of the spaceships he took pictures of were just models. But if they were where is the evidence of his models? So many things about the case that is curious. I'm guessing it all comes down to gut feelings.

All I know is that there are things in our sky that have been there since ancient times and recorded. And that reports of contact is continuing to this day.

I find the show Ancient Aliens to be fascinating. Maybe we never have been alone and we have been helped throughout time.

Yes, I think the movie Alien scared me so badly.. I couldn't sleep for weeks! haha

Songbirds 06-11-2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by novaspirit
Yes I too have heard his chronicling is fake.. that all of the spaceships he took pictures of were just models. But if they were where is the evidence of his models? So many things about the case that is curious. I'm guessing it all comes down to gut feelings.

All I know is that there are things in our sky that have been there since ancient times and recorded. And that reports of contact is continuing to this day.

I find the show Ancient Aliens to be fascinating. Maybe we never have been alone and we have been helped throughout time.

Yes, I think the movie Alien scared me so badly.. I couldn't sleep for weeks! haha

Things he says does ring true with me, but the models just don't... But you never know.

You watched that series too? I have it all the series saved :blob3:. But we definitely have been visited in the past, there's so much proof that back this up which was stated on that program, even up to thousands of years back.

And yeah, I watched it when I was little :D not the best idea I must say!

novaspirit 07-11-2010 01:00 AM

Gosh I love the show Ancient Aliens. I love how they take what we thought was conventional thoughts and turn it on its head. It's like they are taking the stuff that was discarded from archeology and bringing it to a light in ways that make you go.. hmmmm... I love it!

I love the idea of not being alone in the universe! :D

Last weeks episode of Gods.. and looking into ancient text with regards to the gods intermixing with humans and creating hybrids.. case in study was Hercules son of a god and a mortal woman.

I'm always wanting to discuss this show with others who watch this series. I think it would bring up some awesome discussions.