Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Pendulums and Dowsing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Making a pendulum (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14738)

shifty123 22-04-2011 08:29 PM

Making a pendulum

The other day or two ago I some how lost or misplaced my pendulum. Anyways instead of running all around the place looking for a place that sells pendulums. I made my own.

All I did was go to Khols and bought a relatively inexpensive womens necklace. Then I got a pair of ear rings to put on the end of the necklace. I tried it out with a body scan and a few simple questions after I programmed it a bit. The pendulum worked pretty good.

Triner 22-04-2011 09:08 PM

That's really all it takes. If it works for you, then it's a good pendulum!

shifty123 22-04-2011 10:40 PM

A pendulum is nothing more then a tool. However I do have high hopes for getting into rieki a little.

iolite 23-04-2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stogey
A pendulum is nothing more then a tool. However I do have high hopes for getting into rieki a little.

Anything that dangles can be a pendulum, a necklace, key on a string, etc...

Wolf63 23-04-2011 11:30 AM

I have a crystal pull thing bought for the ceiling fan. We changed fans and I have it with my crystals. One day I thought this could work as a pendulum. I was really surprised when I tried it. As I don't work much with pendulums. I had recently been to the beach and brought back ocean water to bath my crystals. Then I was thinking that salt water is not good for some but couldn't remember which ones. I held each in my hand and asked with the pendulum "would you like a sea bath?" Some the pendulum would start really fast with a yes or no. Some would start slowly. The ones that said no got a sun bath:color:.
So I think anything can work as a pendulum. :hug3:

norseman 23-04-2011 12:05 PM

One of my most sensitive pendulums is a pine cone suspended on a thread.

Topaz 23-04-2011 01:51 PM

I use an acorn suspended on a thread :)

shifty123 23-04-2011 05:29 PM

These are all good examples of how all a pendulum is just a tool. That we use to help us understand ourselves and our own energy etc. Today like I stated in another thread that when I dodn't have m pendulum I experimented with other forms of energy manipulation "my hands".

Today I used my I want to raise my vibrations to the devine healing level. When I moved my hands similr to the fashion that my pendulum moves. I could actually feel the energy putting itelf into high gear. I'm definetly going to experiment further with this approach.

Moonangel 07-06-2011 12:24 AM

I made a pendalum the other day... for the actual pendalum weight I used a small rose quartz wand, then threaded amethyst and rose quartz beads onto fishing wire and attached..... Its looks really pretty, but tbh, its no where near as good as a trusty old peice of crystal in a coil attached to string..

Stogey...are you refering to "the human pendalum"???

Adrienne 07-06-2011 01:36 AM

Moonangel, your new pendulum sounds beautiful ! Aren't you a bit premature in saying " its no where near as good as a trusty old peice of crystal in a coil attached to string.. " ... give the poor pendulum a chance, lol ! It is just new to the job ! :D

Dream Angel xx