Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Is it wrong to submit to a tf (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117464)

Marie 07-10-2017 12:51 AM

Is it wrong to submit to a tf

My tf as astral to me keeps going on about / wants bdsm, this is all telepathy and astral travelling. He talks about how it brings out the deeper inner masculine /feminine. Plus he's rather dominant even though he has an inner submissive he doesn't wants to know. (of course) I left experiments with all that long ago. I found the it incompatible with a higher consciousness, and light experience especially when trying to go higher and get rid of lower, I found it kept me down. Plus it felt morally not pure and trying to follow higher.
That was until now. Where he travels to me, astrally, and he went these things, he tells me, even when we meet etc. In astral I didn't find anything contrary or drag down when we did, which confused me. How can that be?
Then he asks me to submit totally and I thought he just meant as part of a play, and the energy and our connection were so strong I did, only to have him tell me he meant it but how he'll give me freedom, etc.. I didn't know he wanted it or even was into it. I found out this way and what I could figure. And I'm having trouble even with whether things are real or not, but have had things about other things confirmed. And now this. The energy itself is so strong between us that it's hard to resist. For not talk about the tantra kundalini. It's just the other thing.. Is it even possible to find a middle way? How would it affect tfs this? And when you have a mission together?? And especially, when you try to raise up???
I'm not against and tf would be the best but.. How would it affect the tf relationship??

psychegrl 07-10-2017 02:41 AM

Oh man... that is so inviting right? Just giving over competly to Him and surrounded by his energy? Yum!

I spent 3 years involved with a BDsm community and they were so great! I learned so much about myself and why I was SO drawn to be submissive. I've wondered for a while now if there was some kind of correlation between the two. And I definitely feel submissive to my TF, in fact, I've never really felt truly I'm submissive to anyone even while in sceen.

But... what you are describing seems a bit off to me. He seems to want a lot and that is one of the pitfalls that subs fall into. That desire to please sometimes overtakes self desire. But The Twin Flame love actually brings out self clarity and highlight the areas where you are allowing others to overpower you.

Some of the most powerful women I know are submissives and only play the part when He is around. There is real power involved on both sides.

My advice, take it or leave it, is to understand yourself first and if he is your TF he will understand. If not this energy will continue to attempt to control you. (I have no idea if he is or isn't, but if he is and still pushes, he has a lot of work to do on himself and needs to do that away from you)

TF is really about self discovery and self love. When you get that part of life settled then loving another unconditionally is the grand prize. It's not a fairytale love where we get saved. In fact, the Devine Feminine will do most of the work on herself then allow the Masculine to find his way on his own along the path she built. (Change sexes is as needed)

So it's not about what he wants. It's about you getting what you need. And if you want to participate? Go for it! If not, then tell him you're not comfortable with it. But don't rely on him to direct you until you are strong enough to hold yourself up when he falls.

Until then study up on BDsm away from him and find out if you're even interested.

Lots of love and luck ♡

Marie 07-10-2017 03:04 AM

Well he tried to say what you said there, when I hesitated, how it was all about the divine masculine and feminine, but where I hesitate is I know I can't live that way, I told him it could only go as far as a bedroom thing with possibly some outside play but live.. He claimed to know me better.. Meaning the inner nature. It might be he's right, or not, but it's one thing to choose when to always. I know to him it's like the ultimate union, that's why he wants it. Being very intense and deep with strong feelings. I just don't know, if it all would drag me down? I mean. I'm trying to follow clear high levels of consciousness, and I find it lower than that. Is that true?
As I found it to be last time. It's just not showed, yet, with him. But what if it does and goes much more worse because of who we are? He's said he's waiting for me etc but each time he makes clear what he wants and the problem is too he's just in astral! We haven't even met yet were in different countries! He's going on about how he wants it all when we do meet. I don't know how it will go, just because of being twinflame it's amplifies big time. Especially as tantra kundalini is released. You see the problem?! I'm also concerned about some things he does, that are within grey area how it may affect me in such a setting.

psychegrl 07-10-2017 06:51 AM

Yes, I see what you are saying. And while I'm all for kinky fun time, that is just the icing on the cake. Even sex is just a tool (wonderful amazing tool) to get to a deeper connection. The one thing I can say about BDsm is that it's not something you have to create or stick to in order to fulfil a role. You're either drawn to it or you're not. Period. As I said before, I was drawn to it but never found the right one until after I left. But even then a full time relationship would not be what I want. I just like a strong man.

So here's my concern... From what I've been shown about the Sacred Union is the exact opposite of controlling one another. These fun ideas that make intimacy more exhilarating are like playing dress up to the higher understanding of Union. The only surrender you make is to break with the attachments that keep you from meeting with your higher self. Completing the Union within yourself THEN joining with your twin. There is no room for creating a set of rules when God/Jesus/ the Universe is involved. And of course the masculine and feminine are not equal in the same ways. They fill the holes at the other one leaves. But the sacred feminine that's Awakening right now is far more powerful yet slower to react then the masculine. Others May experience it differently but historically that is why the feminine has been suppressed. Ultimately meaning submitting is not something the feminine can do while it's regaining power, if ever.

There is also some caution with the dark side taking aim at TF and soulmate individuals. It's really important to protect and ground yourself. Like SUPER important. There are many ways to do it but I create a magic circle (something I was taught) and do some protection prayers. EVERY. NIGHT. The attacks have been a lot less but now I can feel it when they come in.

I also do a 'Calling Upon' with Archangel Michael to come down and protect me with his flaming sword. I did this a lot early on and it helped. Tell him to remove all dark energies and entities attached to you or your home.

Doing a sage cleaning is super effective and should be done once a week in the beginning. Sage sticks are found it at most natural stores and instructions on the internet.

Protective grounding stones like black onyx and smoky quartz are now apart of my daily jewelry.

The TF connection is more to do with us raising the vibrations on the planet and we do that by knowing and loving ourselves. One thing that made me cringe inside was his "knowing you better". That is not cool for anyone to say that to you. EVER. You are not going through this alone.

And just so you know, everyone's Kundalini is being activated. It's how the planet is ascending and, yes, it's super confusing and intense. For twins it opens us up to even more attacks.

If I were you, I'd ask him to stay away from you for a while. Start meditating and ask for assistance from your guilds. They can be hard to hear in the beginning so try to get rid of distractions. You need the space from him to know your own mind. Being in service to yourself and spread love and light to all that you come into contact with. I know it sounds horrible and it just about killed me when I get it but it was the strongest thing I've ever done and I'm so much better off for it.

When you are ready he will come again and you won't feel trapped or this uncertainty. Some TF won't come into Union for a long while so loving yourself is really important. It sounds like he needs to do a lot of healing on himself before he deserves you.

Lorelyen 07-10-2017 07:59 AM

To answer your question, yes it's wrong if it goes directly against the grain of what you want and need. TF is about spiritual growing together so I read not giving in to someone exercising their sexual fantasies that you evidently are worried about. I mean, how far can it go?

My first response (being me and a skeptic) is that he thinks he's getting complete control of you on the mundane. It sounds like his basic nature and as for bringing out this and that of male + female, it's complete carp (misprint) - that's an excuse to get you to submit. If I met a bloke like that I'd kick him out. I'd worry about what next thing he wants to get up to. Tie me to the bed? Go in for those weirder sexual antics that might do real harm...

If this is all happening on the astral then be careful he isn't some incubus entity that you're laying yourself open to. Psychegrl's advice is wise indeed.

Roxane9 07-10-2017 04:23 PM

I wanted to submit to the one I thought was my tf. It was really strong. I thought maybe it went together.

Marie 08-10-2017 02:19 AM

He's taking it far, I keep finding new pictures on his social media profile, where its clearly directed towards me, even using my name. Guess what it was about.. Submission. Different options of submission. The other pictures are along the same lines, the point is he's stepping up. More and more, the more I breathe about it. And he knows the effect. Those energies, together with the tf energy, I've got a hard time.. And at the same time, I'm at work.. . What do I do with him doing like this? How can I cope with the energy?
Any idea how to draw that circle?
How do you get in touch with your guilds? Do you mean guide?

psychegrl 08-10-2017 03:15 AM

Marie,

Am I right in thinking I'm hearing that you are upset with what's going on with him? If so, there is your answer. "He's taking it far" and your still not ready. This is him pressuring you and it's not cool at all.

The point is you're not coping and you shouldn't have to. You feel his energy come in- Tell him -No. I'm done with this." Firmly. He comes again, get up and distract yourself. Break the connection. You can't let him have his way with you if it's not what you want.

And yes, I meant guides. Just talk to them and meditate as I said. Maybe find a healer in your area to help with energy attachments. Ask for a 'Cord Cutting' healing to further create space.

Find a church and ask for holy water to spray around your bed when you get overwhelmed.

Go to a crystal store and get sage. Soon. Ask them about healers in your area and what stones are most effective. Also ask about protection circles if you can't understand what you find on the internet.

Your fears are going to need to be controlled. He CAN NOT hurt you but your fear may be paralyzing you. Take this seriously by doing something tonight. Research protection spells or where the closest crystal shop is. If you can't make it there tomorrow call with your questions and get some answers. Get a holy bible and place it under your pillow. Any of these things will help.

Only you can stop him but there are a lot of people who can help with the process. Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

Oh, and maybe think about your connection with him on social media. You can write to him saying that you need space from all this. But If he doesn't stop, then I would definitely consider blocking him.

These are all just suggestions. You are the best judge of the situation and it's your life to control. Just keep yourself safe and know that you deserve to be in the relationship that fits your needs first.

Marie 08-10-2017 03:57 AM

I'm not afraid, but very frustrated and I'm currently at work, as I'm doing night shifts, and I'm working non stop at least two weeks from now when I only get sleep and work as I've got transport time. (yes I'm starting new job very close to me) but issue still stands, he's doing it when I'm at work, which makes it difficult to protect or concentrate. What to do when at work? I have two stores on me, to no avail. The energy coming towards me is too f strong. I do say no and I do try avoiding but it continues. At work!

Marie 08-10-2017 04:00 AM

I sat in the kitchen trying to do files, shaking and trying to prevent my body from having convulsions! So that makes the body spinning like mad, same time I have a f colleague that disturbing me big time. Making it worse like wanting to scream. That's how I feel.