Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tall Humanoids Nightmare, Seen on documentary afterwards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120967)

Headintheclouds 25-02-2018 06:50 AM

Tall Humanoids Nightmare, Seen on documentary afterwards

I had this dream about 6 months ago, it definitely fit the definition of nightmare. I've had nightmares before, but this one really stood out to me. It was completely vivid, emotional and felt very real. Most of my dreams have that dream quality; nonsensical, hazy, forgotten parts, etc). Not this one.

Here goes: Right off the bat, I'm in some kind of a large warehouse with other people (I don't remember the reason or even if there was reason). Immediately, about 3 tall humanoid figures started coming in with us. They were extremely tall, about 10 - 12 foot tall, with strange elongated black eyes. There mouths were wider than usual too with pointy teethy. I remember people screaming and screaming. I realized it would be best to sneak out of this space. I was with a few others trying to find a hiding spot too

As I contemplated on what to do, one of us breaks free and is promptly picked up, and torn apart by one of these monsters mouths. The were literally eating the victims to death in front of us. I remember thinking it was important to go quickly and find a safe room. After finding one, we locked the door and literally stopped breathing so the "monsters" didn't hear us. I could feel my heart pounding and sweat dripping down my face. This was how insanely real this was. We waited till it got dark and made a run for it.

Somehow I ended up in a driveway in a car. I was about to back out, but checked my side mirrors first. There, I see two of these things who have attached chains to the car and themselves to drag us back. I could literally see their black eyes, no pupils, no iris, in the mirrors. They were on the ground dragging the car with them. Actually, pulling because they faced our front end. I hit my breaking point and was just about to jump out and make a run for it when I woke up. My heat was still beating hard and fast.

Flash forward 2 months: I'm flipping through TV shows and catch a man explaining what he called "Aliens testing me in dreams. Everything he described was in my dream! How would that happen?? It gave me goosebumps. The man explained the tall humanoids and how they attacked and ate these people in a warehouse. He said he believes the aliens are running him through several different tests to see if he can survive ?!?).

I had never seen, heard or watched this show. I just came across it switching channels. How can that possibly happen?? To be honest, it freaks me out. And I'm usually the skeptical one when it comes to this type of stuff.

Anything similar out there? Any help would be greatly appreciated

H:O:R:A:C:E 25-02-2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Flash forward 2 months: I'm flipping through TV shows and catch a man explaining what he called "Aliens testing me in dreams. Everything he described was in my dream! How would that happen?? It gave me goosebumps. The man explained the tall humanoids and how they attacked and ate these people in a warehouse. He said he believes the aliens are running him through several different tests to see if he can survive ?!?).
what show was it? i'd like to search it out on the web.
[pictures, or it didn't happen. (was the show a dream too?)]

Headintheclouds 25-02-2018 01:24 PM

It was a documentary on paranormal/extraterrestrial encounters. There were a few different people and encounters, it wasn't just about the man recounting his dream. He (can't remember his name) had said that he had recurring dreams of these tall humanoid creatures attacking and eating people. He believed them to be alien and that they were "testing" him. I can't remember why he thought that and I realize this sounds outrageous. I was more shocked that a total stranger described my dream exactly and I happened to catch it on TV. I can't remember the name of the show, but will try to do some research and see what I come up with.

Michelle11 25-02-2018 02:56 PM

Maybe the whole point of your dream was to show how interconnected we all are. So that you pay more attention to your surroundings because messages and signs are being sent to us all the time. Our souls communicate to us through the outside world as much as through our dreams and inner thoughts. Our dreams can be a bit prophetic so as to warn us to pay attention to a particular event though I usually don't see that with mine until after the fact because they are too symbolic but we do have forewarning dreams. It isn't so much to try and stop the event but that the event or encounter holds importance to us in showing us something. So it is possible you had to dream so you can make the connection there is more to life going on than meets the eye.

H:O:R:A:C:E 25-02-2018 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
It was a documentary on paranormal/extraterrestrial encounters. There were a few different people and encounters, it wasn't just about the man recounting his dream. He (can't remember his name) had said that he had recurring dreams of these tall humanoid creatures attacking and eating people. He believed them to be alien and that they were "testing" him. I can't remember why he thought that and I realize this sounds outrageous. I was more shocked that a total stranger described my dream exactly and I happened to catch it on TV. I can't remember the name of the show, but will try to do some research and see what I come up with.

swell. if you can track it down, please share. (i'd seriously be interested in viewing.)

if you were to look at your original post, as if it were written by someone else,
through the lens of your 'skeptical eye'...
-wouldn't it seem odd that the name of the show went unremembered?
-and the name of that guy?
-the host; network; other stories presented... recall any of them?

i've got some ideas about what's involved here, but i'll let you do some
research before adding them, and perhaps confusing things further.
:smile:

Headintheclouds 25-02-2018 10:33 PM

Very interesting, thank you.

Horace: I want to say the show was Unexplained Files, UFO Files... Something like that. I'm not an avid watcher of these types of shows, but I'm fairly certain it was one of these types. On the show (that I remember) they were doing interviews of people who believed they had contact with extraterrestrial beings. Like I said, I was flipping through channels and noticed the reenactment. It was the warehouse scene with tall humanoid creatures attacking people with the man's voiceover, explaining his dream. He looked to be in his 60's, gray hair and I believe gray goatee. He said the dreams were recurring and that the aliens were putting him through tests to see if he would survive some kind of situation (can't remember the situation). He also recounted about 2 other dreams that revolved around the same scenario of survival. He did not think these were dreams, but in fact contact from the aliens. I wish I could remember the show name. It's quite frustrating. I told my brother about it, maybe he will remember something. I'll check later on. Thanks again for the help

H:O:R:A:C:E 26-02-2018 11:33 AM

okay. should i wait on your brother to complete his research?
did he see any of that show, or was he told of it by you?
in any event, i do not believe that you'll benefit from feeding the fearful
feelings that were triggered. there may be a "warning" of some kind
that the dream and show have alerted you to... but growing the fear
into unmanageable dimensions won't help at all.
:smile:

Headintheclouds 26-02-2018 11:27 PM

I told my brother about the dream shortly after catching the show with that man recounting his dream. He cannot remember the name of it either, he just remembers me telling him at the time. What got me was seeing a perfect stranger describe the same dream I had. Obviously, I know we can all have similar dreams, but this particular dream is... pretty out there. I'm not saying I believe this scenario is going to happen or that I believe the man on the show was put through "tests" by aliens. Honesty, it seems pretty far fetched.

I'm more interested in a stranger describing my (very strange) dream, that I caught it on TV and what it could possibly mean. It doesn't feel like it's a coincidence. I am interested in your thoughts Horace.

H:O:R:A:C:E 27-02-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I told my brother about the dream shortly after catching the show with that man recounting his dream. He cannot remember the name of it either, he just remembers me telling him at the time. What got me was seeing a perfect stranger describe the same dream I had. Obviously, I know we can all have similar dreams, but this particular dream is... pretty out there. I'm not saying I believe this scenario is going to happen or that I believe the man on the show was put through "tests" by aliens. Honesty, it seems pretty far fetched.

I'm more interested in a stranger describing my (very strange) dream, that I caught it on TV and what it could possibly mean. It doesn't feel like it's a coincidence. I am interested in your thoughts Horace.

to address the idea which most interests you would mean to go beyond simple
dream interpretation. i believe it might require an exploration of 'the matrix'
in which we experience life, and how that framework might be responsive
to our thoughts, whether conscious or otherwise. which is doable.
i'd be more comfortable in focusing on your dream however.

in thumbnail:
i'm thinking that your dream may have involved a meeting with immensely
powerful beings. the dream scene may indeed have been a "test"... it was
a means for those beings to 'test the waters' of how they might be perceived
if they were to actually interact with you (or that tv guy; as representatives
of human life). my hunch is that they are benevolent by nature, perhaps
elohim, but they'd not 'projected kindness' into your mind, and allowed you
to see them as your instincts/choice has directed them to be portrayed.

an important factoid of your dream was that there was never actually any
"contact" made between them and you... you never actually touched. also,
i'm thinking that the people you'd seen being torn apart may have been
'artificial life forms', or holographic projections, perhaps creations of your
own mind, with no true life of their own.

Headintheclouds 27-02-2018 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
to address the idea which most interests you would mean to go beyond simple
dream interpretation. i believe it might require an exploration of 'the matrix'
in which we experience life, and how that framework might be responsive
to our thoughts, whether conscious or otherwise. which is doable.
i'd be more comfortable in focusing on your dream however.

in thumbnail:
i'm thinking that your dream may have involved a meeting with immensely
powerful beings. the dream scene may indeed have been a "test"... it was
a means for those beings to 'test the waters' of how they might be perceived
if they were to actually interact with you (or that tv guy; as representatives
of human life). my hunch is that they are benevolent by nature, perhaps
elohim, but they'd not 'projected kindness' into your mind, and allowed you
to see them as your instincts/choice has directed them to be portrayed.

an important factoid of your dream was that there was never actually any
"contact" made between them and you... you never actually touched. also,
i'm thinking that the people you'd seen being torn apart may have been
'artificial life forms', or holographic projections, perhaps creations of your
own mind, with no true life of their own.

That's actually fascinating. I wonder why the test would be so frightening and extreme though? I did a little more research and came across a reference to Grey aliens. Have you heard of this? I found a drawing online that closely resembled what I saw in my dream (the big, elongated black eyes especially). Like I said though, they were very tall with human bodies, it was the facial features that stood out (eyes and elongated mouths).

Do you have any links on information regarding the powerful beings you mentioned? My interest is piqued. Many thanks for the help!