Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   human superpowers (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114478)

monar 22-06-2017 10:24 PM

human superpowers

There have been a group of "impossible" magicians, e.g. Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, etc., traveling the world for over 10 years and demonstrating to street strangers, celebrities, and on TV the magic of matter manifestation/manipulation, telekinesis, levitation, telepathy, teleportation, etc. and among thousands of the participants nobody on the Internet claimed they are fraud.

I cannot put URLs here, so search Google for "magic impossible Dynamo, Cyril, Yif "

I’ve read our DNA are tachyon portals and electromagnetic transceivers, so as gravitational and EM fields are transmutable, we can probably consciously cause our DNA generate EM field acting as anti-gravity force and causing levitation. Also, by imagining a material object and even living being our thoughts can probably automatically (by design) can create a wave pattern of an imaginary object, break into particle-wave-particle cycle, augment the wave pattern of the original object at the wave stage, and transmute it or create totally different object at the exit. Similarly, teleportation is when the wave pattern of the object is consciously transferred into imaginary location and exit as it physical representation that can be perceived by our sensors.

I think guys, like Dynamo, Cyril, Yif, are star-seeds or angelic beings incarnated at this time with advanced DNA to show us what powers we could acquire when we elevate our vibration enough to resonate with the energy of the Quantum Shift coming from Central Sun via our Sun (Event) to activate/re-program our dormant DNA strands and transmute cells from carbon to crystalline.

What do you say?

Miss Hepburn 22-06-2017 10:41 PM

What do I say?

Are you familiar with 'SuperBeings'' by John Randolph Price, 1987?
This is old news for me, personally.
Glad it is getting out there! :smile:

monar 22-06-2017 11:49 PM

I didn't read the book. I put the post in this category to see if anybody can refer to some reputable scientists who tried to explain how said human superpowers actually work on the bio-quantum level Does the book include such information?

lilith 23-06-2017 11:51 AM

Great topic monar. I'm also interested about that book Miss Hepburn, how does it explain it? Science is slow about these things for many reasons.
Your theory monar is interesting. In my opinion, from experience, not from public news, they're working with demons (sorry for non-scientific word, but hopefully you know what I mean). They're really great in what they do, but if it's true, even partly, that's not really the way to go, though it depends on how did it start happening and that I don't know.

Seth1995 23-06-2017 06:53 PM

Oh yes humans are able to develop these abilities. I wouldn't call them superpowers coz we have them since birth. but from the moment we are born we adopt the programmed beliefs of religions, schools that such things do not exist or they're evil. television most people see daily further presents these abilities as fiction in movies. As a result we end up not reading much into the paranormal & totally dismiss it.

About proof of their existence, scientists from(Princeton University) have proved that telekinesis is real & even US & Russian governments has put a sizeable amount of money in training psychic soldiers in tk, telepathy & remote viewing, since cold war times. Russian had known psychics like Nina Kulagina who demonstrated these abilities on camera. however these governments have kept their findings secret from people for their personal gains.

About developing these abilities, its not easy as it requires ascending into higher dimensions of 4D & above, rather than the 3D material world we perceive with our five senses. It involves specific meditation techniques to open all seven chakras in the body.

Personally I begun meditation in January with the aim of learning how to use my mind to heal my body. I've had athsma since I was a kid & its the main reason I got into learning healing mind powers coz ive gotten tired of Medicine & it practically hasn't helped me. As of now, I can heal my Headaches just by using my mind & i no longer use my inhaler or pills for athsma.

So my message to you( who wants to develop psychic abilities) is to do follow ur gut & do research. there's many articles over the Internet about abilities humans can develop (see Wikipedia)
I strongly believe these abilities are the next evolutionary level of humans.

monar 23-06-2017 10:28 PM

lilith,
This is funny when people watch on youtube what these impossible magicians can do and keep calling them devils and demons as they cannot explain. Why "demons/devils", such as Archons, who are to keep us in 3D and harvest our negative energy, should help those magicians to show the powers of 4D-5D human which stimulates us to raise our vibration to achieve similar powers and get rid of negative bings?

search youtube for "Penn says Magic is Real. Yif DOES NOT need CGI to do "MAGIC".

Gem 24-06-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monar
lilith,
This is funny when people watch on youtube what these impossible magicians can do and keep calling them devils and demons as they cannot explain. Why "demons/devils", such as Archons, who are to keep us in 3D and harvest our negative energy, should help those magicians to show the powers of 4D-5D human which stimulates us to raise our vibration to achieve similar powers and get rid of negative bings?

search youtube for "Penn says Magic is Real. Yif DOES NOT need CGI to do "MAGIC".

Penn never says magic is real, and magicians don't claim to be magic. Reasonable people understand it's a trick or an illusion, but are amazed because it defies reason right before their eyes. I guess there's no point me saying so to those who really want it to be supernatural, but Penn says, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s9smBP04Pc

lilith 24-06-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

lilith,

Like I said, I'm not influenced by what youtube says, but what I experienced. I hesitated using the word "demon" because I knew how you would react. Let's just say it's energy work then, or shift of consciousness, ok. So, like I said, it's just my opinion, who really knows the truth anyway.

Dimensions and frequencies are more complex than in your perception, at least from what you've written. You kind of answered your own question, it isn't ascension in demonstrating such abilities (I'm not calling them superpowers) for personal gain, greed, wanting fame, success, money, attention, admiration and so on, all ego stuff. However, it's their choice. Gem, of course they use illusions also, but that's not all.

Busby 24-06-2017 07:10 AM

All these tricks can be explained just as there are many choices to find out how they are done.

Hatha Yoga (not the sort done by Hollywood egos) is the Yoga devoted to
the practice of superhuman powers as a variant separating the real aim of Hatha Yoga into its deviant forms.

In her book 'My Journey to Lhasa' Alexandra David-Neel tells of seeing a Tibetan monk who has developed super powers moving across the desert at tremendous speed only occasionally touching the ground.

Maybe this video is nearer to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn3h2WRW05c

organic born 24-06-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

What do you say?

Thankfully the mafia, corporations and the military haven't awakened to such things, do we really think that wisdom automatically accompanies such 'talents'?

Besides, as a human we can get up and walk around, to a plant that's an outrageously advanced superpower.
While in my dreaming experience I can do all that you mentioned (a couple of months ago I was playing tag with an F16 and flew around freely without the aid of a machine), and yet it's to our advantage that this evaporates upon awakening.

We are presently not very sane and effectively balanced as a species, do we really want to hand out loaded shotguns to adults who are still little children emotionally?