Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Music (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Music in Space (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125748)

Explorer21 16-10-2018 08:45 AM

Music in Space

The planets and stars in their courses create music out in space. This music emanates from the ether, out of which all forms originate. This the ancient Greeks believed, Greek thinkers such as Archimedes and Pythagoras.
This Music of the Spheres usually cannot be heard by human ears because it's at too high a frequency, so that only people with etheric hearing can hear it.

:smile:

Starflower 16-10-2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Explorer21
The planets and stars in their courses create music out in space. This music emanates from the ether, out of which all forms originate. This the ancient Greeks believed, Greek thinkers such as Archimedes and Pythagoras.
This Music of the Spheres usually cannot be heard by human ears because it's at too high a frequency, so that only people with etheric hearing can hear it.

:smile:

Ever since I was a young teenaged (of ageless) person and saw a book titled, The Music of the Spheres, which was about the ancient thought you mentioned, I have been increasing my personal relationship to this idea.

I have experienced hearing this, actually, but it is very strange compared to modern ideas of music. When I most recently heard it I was meditating on unconditional love and I asked my inner divine team to come closer and give me an experience of their unconditional love. To my surprise I heard myself out in space listening to very long tones of OM and AH. The experience was like being melted inside my bones and body and being made of star's light.

The marriage of sound and light may very well be best explained by the music of the spheres. I sense this as an internal marriage as well as an external ongoing harmony. Inside our cells are mini representations of the whole universe. The light we see is sounding in vast harmonic patterns and we in our state of dimensional awareness see these as forms. Inside our every cell the music of the spheres is always sounding.
:hug3:

Explorer21 17-10-2018 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starflower
Ever since I was a young teenaged (of ageless) person and saw a book titled, The Music of the Spheres, which was about the ancient thought you mentioned, I have been increasing my personal relationship to this idea.

I have experienced hearing this, actually, but it is very strange compared to modern ideas of music. When I most recently heard it I was meditating on unconditional love and I asked my inner divine team to come closer and give me an experience of their unconditional love. To my surprise I heard myself out in space listening to very long tones of OM and AH. The experience was like being melted inside my bones and body and being made of star's light.

The marriage of sound and light may very well be best explained by the music of the spheres. I sense this as an internal marriage as well as an external ongoing harmony. Inside our cells are mini representations of the whole universe. The light we see is sounding in vast harmonic patterns and we in our state of dimensional awareness see these as forms. Inside our every cell the music of the spheres is always sounding.

Starflower, your understanding of this vital subject is deep and profound. How wonderful that you yourself have heard the music of space! It makes a great deal of sense that you heard the well-known spiritual sounds OM and AH, which indicates that space (the ether) is where those sounds originate from. And it explains why the New Age rock group the Moody Blues use the AH sound in their songs more often than any other music group. One such song is their WHEN YOU WAKE UP, in which VERY LONG TONES of AH repeat over and over again, which is significant also because this song is very much about space and stars and a New World: "Now as we speed a little faster through the stars to this New World of ours, with the seed that the garden requires."

Starflower 17-10-2018 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Explorer21
Starflower, your understanding of this vital subject is deep and profound. How wonderful that you yourself have heard the music of space! It makes a great deal of sense that you heard the well-known spiritual sounds OM and AH, which indicates that space (the ether) is where those sounds originate from. And it explains why the New Age rock group the Moody Blues use the AH sound in their songs more often than any other music group. One such song is their WHEN YOU WAKE UP, in which VERY LONG TONES of AH repeat over and over again, which is significant also because this song is very much about space and stars and a New World: "Now as we speed a little faster through the stars to this New World of ours, with the seed that the garden requires."

The Music of Space is a wonderful web to penetrate, Explorer21. This title itself contains a profundity that cutting edge esoteric scientists like Nassim Haramein have studied. SPACE is the connection between all things and that has not been discernible to our separative senses. Instead, we use space to separate and calculate it only as linear distance. Yet SPACE is I would say, the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played.

As I grow more esoteric in my own understanding, I have come to see that The Moody Blues' body of work has profound and simple truth woven all through it. Very prophetic! It's my surmise that the harmony they achieved was so full of love they could hear (or resonate with) that etheric unity making itself simple through human sense. I love, love, love the verse of theirs you quoted. Humans hold the seed that the ongrowing garden of life requires. It is waiting to root and bloom in humans all over the planet.
:icon_flower:

Explorer21 18-10-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starflower
The Music of Space is a wonderful web to penetrate, Explorer21. This title itself contains a profundity that cutting edge esoteric scientists like Nassim Haramein have studied. SPACE is the connection between all things and that has not been discernible to our separative senses. Instead, we use space to separate and calculate it only as linear distance. Yet SPACE is I would say, the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played.

As I grow more esoteric in my own understanding, I have come to see that The Moody Blues' body of work has profound and simple truth woven all through it. Very prophetic! It's my surmise that the harmony they achieved was so full of love they could hear (or resonate with) that etheric unity making itself simple through human sense. I love, love, love the verse of theirs you quoted. Humans hold the seed that the ongrowing garden of life requires. It is waiting to root and bloom in humans all over the planet.
:icon_flower:

Starflower, I'm glad you mentioned Nassim Harramein who is one of my favorite scientists. In fact, he's at the top of list, as far as I'm concerned. A few minutes ago, I was watching him give a lecture about Space---very, very enlightening!
Space is indeed the connection between all things, as you said, and that is exactly what Nassim was saying in the video I just watched. Yes, Space is "the celestial ether on which all harmonies of form are played."
Humans hold the seed of the New World, and the seed theme is quite common in Moody Blues songs.

Tomorrow our Malaysian vacation comes to an end. We will fly back to Australia tomorrow night (Friday 19th October).