Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2 front doors (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120300)

Lolly 28-01-2018 05:35 PM

2 front doors

I was in my hallway at the front door (but it wasn't my house) thinking about how much I love the large size of the hall when I realised I had a wooden gate that fit the whole porch archway before I got to the front door itself. In the dream I was curious that I’d never noticed it before when coming in and out. I then looked to my right and saw a small wooden lattice type garden panel and then another smaller one so I lent them against each other on the wall. That was when I also noticed a wooden door on the wall and I thought ‘I wonder why I’ve not been in there before’ so I opened it and looked in. It was all gardening tools that you’d put in your shed and other bits plus some old pillows stacked up. I thought, ok, it looks clean, quite neat and tidy in there, that’s interesting.

Then I turned to see another door to the right of me on another wall that seemed to be under the stairs. I opened it and saw that it had about 3 stairs down and had shelves along one side. The other side was full of pictures that had been hung on the wall. I can’t remember what the pictures were of, maybe landscapes, flowers? but I was so interested, I went inside. I remember looking at the side with the shelves and they were like big chunky blocks in rows all together on the wall in white. On them were a collection of things all the same, like a book collection but not books and I thought ‘oh wow, this is interesting.’

Curiously I instinctively felt the room was my ex husbands and I’d never known about it because I’d never been in it. I’ve never had any dreams of him, I haven’t seen him for years and we don’t communicate in any way. I did meditate a little before I drifted off into this dream and I asked whether I’d been here on this earth before and how many times. This dream may have had nothing to do with this question. I’m not used to getting answers straight away and I haven’t asked about past lives before.

dream jo 28-01-2018 08:24 PM

i no doorss meanss oippin thngs it duz

H:O:R:A:C:E 29-01-2018 10:58 AM

as in the bath dream, you are again in a home that's not your own.
are you a guest, a visitor, an interloper? my hunch is that it actually
is your home, but you're hesitant to claim ownership of it, or perhaps
to recognize it as yours. [my guess is that your consciousness has 'first'
become aware somewhere other than on earth -- but that's another story.]
as in the bee dream you've got a gate here. i agree with the idea shared
there that it's indicating an "Alice in Wonderland" dynamic... as if you're
a visitor in an alien realm.
it seems probable that this dream was directly answering the questions you'd
posed. i wanna guess that some of your past life experiences were as
non-human life forms... perhaps plants (the landscapes) or elementals
(the big chunky blocks). your previous experiences may well have been
'informative' (the book-ish things) as to how life has evolved here.

Lolly 30-01-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
i no doorss meanss oippin thngs it duz

Thank you dream jo I read something similar to what you say, it'd be good if it was a few opportunities opening up, I could do with some of those lol :hug3:

H:O:R:A:C:E 30-01-2018 01:43 PM

i provide you with agreement that opportunities are opening up for you Lolly.
"if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them"

Lolly 30-01-2018 02:07 PM

I’ve moved to a new town and I’m staying at my daughters home at the moment H:O:R:A:C:E since I can’t seem to find a house I like. It’s frustrating not being able to find anywhere but more frustrating living with my daughter. It’s not her fault but I feel trapped. I didn’t want to rush to find somewhere I liked but I forgot how hard it is to live with others when you’re used to living on your own and I think we’re getting on each others nerves lol

I didn’t want to commute and spend all my time travelling to and from work so looking for something different job wise as well as a new home…..its been a big upheaval. I feel unsettled and up in the air but its understandable, I expected that would be a necessary part in this transition.

I’m intrigued about this ---> [my guess is that your consciousness has 'first'
<--- and of course I'd like to know more but only if you have the time or want to. I'm always grateful for your interpretations and responses, its always very helpful.

Its never occurred to me that I may not have been in human form in any past lives so obviously I’m now reading up about elementals/woodlands etc because I’ve never researched anything of that nature before.

The ‘Alice in Wonderland’ dynamic I’d rather not have, it feels sinister in the dreams but that could just be because I have no understanding and tend to fear what I don’t understand.

Thank you H:O:R:A:C:E :hug2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
as in the bath dream, you are again in a home that's not your own.
are you a guest, a visitor, an interloper? my hunch is that it actually
is your home, but you're hesitant to claim ownership of it, or perhaps
to recognize it as yours. [my guess is that your consciousness has 'first'
as in the bee dream you've got a gate here. i agree with the idea shared
there that it's indicating an "Alice in Wonderland" dynamic... as if you're
a visitor in an alien realm.
it seems probable that this dream was directly answering the questions you'd
posed. i wanna guess that some of your past life experiences were as
non-human life forms... perhaps plants (the landscapes) or elementals
(the big chunky blocks). your previous experiences may well have been
'informative' (the book-ish things) as to how life has evolved here.

Lolly 30-01-2018 02:11 PM

I was just typing a response to you H:O:R:A:C:E lol So kind of you, thank you :smile:

Quote:

i provide you with agreement that opportunities are opening up for you Lolly.
"if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them"

Lolly 30-01-2018 02:14 PM

Fabulous pictures as usual thank you Perfection. I actually have a picture that I wouldn’t mind you looking at. I’m wondering what you’ll make of it in terms of what it means. If you’d like to take a look that is?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perfection

it is a message saying that a small being from The Tree of Eternal Life is leaning against your legs & waiting to enter its rooms within your temple, & it is your husband. It is saying it works with The Tree of Eternal Life & rests in your temple after it brings your soul back to your temple each morning. It sends your soul into your temple but it cannot go into your temple with ease until you stand up. So it was just leaning against your legs & waiting for you to rise.

The extra (garden) dimension to the interior of your home, with its garden lattices leaning on each other & secret gardeners' rooms & pillows, & the (husband's) room under your stairs (feet), means the Tree of Eternal Life is connected to you from beneath & places small beings with you who stay in rooms in your human temple; & one of the beings is your spiritual husband. The wooden gates & doors means they are all connected from the garden & the trees.

H:O:R:A:C:E 30-01-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

I’m intrigued about this --->
[my guess is that your consciousness has 'first' become aware somewhere other than on earth -- but that's another story.]
<--- and of course I'd like to know more but only if you have the time or want to.
working off that bath dream:
there you'd spoken of preparing to bathe, but then traveled down some number
of levels to reach a 'common area' where you interacted with others.
coming down into earthly manifestation might correspond to the scene depicted...
which would make your "home level" be someplace 'higher'. i'm sensing that
your spiritual awareness is more accustomed to residing at a higher frequency
of being... you've been coming down here so as to relate with us more earth
bound souls. :smile:

Lolly 30-01-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

working off that bath dream:
there you'd spoken of preparing to bathe, but then traveled down some number
of levels to reach a 'common area' where you interacted with others.
coming down into earthly manifestation might correspond to the scene depicted...
which would make your "home level" be someplace 'higher'. i'm sensing that
your spiritual awareness is more accustomed to residing at a higher frequency
of being... you've been coming down here so as to relate with us more earth
bound souls. :smile:

I'm not sure I understand :redface: