Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Lenormand Practice Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102282)

FairyCrystal 12-06-2016 06:22 PM

Lenormand Practice Thread

Since more ppl are busy with Lenormand now, maybe nice to have a thread to post readings with own interpretation and ask feedback if you cannot work it out or just receive feedback.
That way we don't 'mess' up other threads (day cards or Tarot)

Feel free to join in, and even though there's no forum rule on this, I think it would be nice if ppl at least attempt to interpret themselves before asking.

FairyCrystal 12-06-2016 06:24 PM

What do I need to to do meet that one right partner for me?

Rider 1 - Ship 3 - Tower 19
Get my message out there (Rider), go out there (Ship), be more active (Both Rider & Ship -> action cards). See and be seen (Tower).

IntrepidExplorer 12-06-2016 06:34 PM

What a great idea! I actually have nothing to add to your interpretation. I think you're spot on!! Maybe the Ship could indicate some overseas travel (not sure if you're interested in going travelling) or maybe even looking for love in places you haven't looked in before (maybe speed dating or something similar).

tealily 12-06-2016 06:45 PM

Afraid I have no interpretations to add :(

Here's a two-card flip (general reading) for my own practice purposes though:

Dondorf Lenormand
Scythe + Letter.

I'm a bit nervous about this - I'm very anxiously awaiting exam results. Some of them were really hard and I fear having to repeat subjects.

Scythe seems a bit tarot-Tower esque in terms of something very unpleasant and sudden. Message seems self-explanatory. I get the impression the positioning of Scythe is important (ie to the left or right) but not sure if that applies here - or if it does, perhaps it's to say that whatever the bad stuff is, it's already happened?!

FairyCrystal 12-06-2016 07:43 PM

Phew, shame you didn't draw a 3rd card with it. From this I'd say you're not going to like the news you're going to get.

IntrepidExplorer 13-06-2016 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
Afraid I have no interpretations to add :(

Here's a two-card flip (general reading) for my own practice purposes though:

Dondorf Lenormand
Scythe + Letter.

I'm a bit nervous about this - I'm very anxiously awaiting exam results. Some of them were really hard and I fear having to repeat subjects.

Scythe seems a bit tarot-Tower esque in terms of something very unpleasant and sudden. Message seems self-explanatory. I get the impression the positioning of Scythe is important (ie to the left or right) but not sure if that applies here - or if it does, perhaps it's to say that whatever the bad stuff is, it's already happened?!

My understanding is that Scythe can mean a sudden ending of some sort. Perhaps this combination has nothing to do with your studies if it was just a general reading. It could mean "cancellation" or even "notice". Perhaps a friend cancelled a coffee date or something similar. Hope you get the exam results you want!

IntrepidExplorer 13-06-2016 02:08 AM

I asked my cards this earlier:

What do I need to know today?

I got: Coffin-Snake-Moon

For a moment I thought someone might die as Snake can be an older woman. I don't think this is what the cards are trying to convey, though. Perhaps they're saying I will stop or I should stop deceiving myself or something. :-S There aren't any evil females in my life at the moment, so I can't see the Snake representing one of those.

cdoliveira 13-06-2016 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I asked my cards this earlier:

What do I need to know today?

I got: Coffin-Snake-Moon

For a moment I thought someone might die as Snake can be an older woman. I don't think this is what the cards are trying to convey, though. Perhaps they're saying I will stop or I should stop deceiving myself or something. :-S There aren't any evil females in my life at the moment, so I can't see the Snake representing one of those.

Yeah, it might not be dead one cross in not present so I guess your interpretation is spot on. Stop believing something that might not be happening anytime soon maybe?

IntrepidExplorer 13-06-2016 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdoliveira
Yeah, it might not be dead one cross in not present so I guess your interpretation is spot on. Stop believing something that might not be happening anytime soon maybe?

Yeah, that's the only interpretation that makes sense to me. I can't really think of any others! Thanks:smile:

Fortune 13-06-2016 06:28 AM

Yay! Okay, I asked about a guy's intentions towards me. I got:
Clouds-Bouquet-Anchor-Dog-Rider-House-Heart

You can read them in pairs or in 3's :-)

Curious as to what others think!