Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ascension (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=115645)

Patrycia-Rose 02-08-2017 01:40 PM

Ascension

I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

This describes it all really well.
http://in5d.com/transmutational-ascension-symptoms/

Patrycia

awareness 02-08-2017 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I went through a spiritual awakening last year which culminated around March time. Last few months I've been experiencing some similar symptoms, back pain when I don't have back problems, increased/decreased appetite, no energy, extreme body heat, etc. I wondered what was going on and my guides put the word "ascension" in my third eye. I'd not heard of this term before but when I started reading up about it, it all fitted.

I've read that an awakening is about the inner, ascension is more about the physical body which echoes my experiences so far.

There are many posts about awakening but only one I can find on ascension. Anyone else going through/ been through this?

Patrycia

Hi Patrycia-Rose.

I've had similar experiences, which some would call "ascension symptoms." The truth is that ascension is fundamentally about expanding consciousness, with those particular physical symptoms being secondary and not a rule, just like a "Kundalini awakening" in the way that many people describe it as rising up through the chakras is actually not necessarily experienced by all who have Kundalini expansions in consciousness.

The physical body is energy, and energy is fundamentally consciousness. Everything that exists always is at its core, consciousness. Most of the information about "ascension" on the Internet is heavily distorted with an over-emphasis on bodily symptoms, to a point where many people automatically think that a certain specific set of symptoms means they are ascending, when in fact some of the symptoms for some people may very well be some signs relating to inner resistance, energy blockages, and poor mental and physical health.

The truest and purest indicators of ascension of consciousness is when one lets go of petty grievances, knee-jerk reactions and allows oneself to feel great love build up in one's heart, which naturally pours out and extends to others. This is certainly my personal experience with ascension, I can attest.

Your loving, compassionate nature, Patrycia-Rose, which is noticed through your emotional feeling-nature, your feeling-tone, is far more of an immediate indicator of your ascending/expanding consciousness than through comparing a set of bodily symptoms, for one's feeling-nature is much easier and quicker to notice, if one simply pays attention to one's mood. It is not really the brain/body that produces emotional feelings, they are created through/within soul consciousness.

Those are some of my observations on this fascinating subject.

With Love :smile:

jro5139 04-08-2017 01:34 AM

I went through the bulk of it last summer. I had physical symptoms, as well as strange spiritual stuff that happened. Symptoms I can remember now are that I was nauseous for 3 months straight, the only other time I remember being nauseous that long was when I was pregnant with my son. Other symptoms I remember now are I got real sensitive to things like nature and beauty, I had weird time distortions, I developed ringing in the ears, most of all I became more sensitive to spirits and entities. At one point, I saw a flash of light and I felt my third eye open, I could feel the energy moving in and out, and still can. I had some channeled messages and strange things came to me in meditations. There was a lot, I became aware of things going on that I wasn't aware of before. My vibration went up. I started working somewhere and went I first went in, I had deja vu, I've never had that before. I saw lots of signs and numbers. There's a lot that happened.

Patrycia-Rose 04-08-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jro5139
I went through the bulk of it last summer. I had physical symptoms, as well as strange spiritual stuff that happened. Symptoms I can remember now are that I was nauseous for 3 months straight, the only other time I remember being nauseous that long was when I was pregnant with my son. Other symptoms I remember now are I got real sensitive to things like nature and beauty, I had weird time distortions, I developed ringing in the ears, most of all I became more sensitive to spirits and entities. At one point, I saw a flash of light and I felt my third eye open, I could feel the energy moving in and out, and still can. I had some channeled messages and strange things came to me in meditations. There was a lot, I became aware of things going on that I wasn't aware of before. My vibration went up. I started working somewhere and went I first went in, I had deja vu, I've never had that before. I saw lots of signs and numbers. There's a lot that happened.

Thanks so much for sharing that. It feels a lonely journey, there's so much written on the net and posts here on this forum about awakening but not so much on ascension. The experience definitely is focusing on the physical aspects as opposed to the mental and emotional. Just this morning I awoke with minor backache and have this heat going up my spine, it's quite a soothing, comforting feeling. The main thing I'm battling is constant tiredness and even though I'm sleeping it doesn't feel restorative.

AngelRain 04-08-2017 01:26 PM

I'm going through something similar now. I awakened my kundalini a few years ago and since then it's all about releasing old baggage. This past week I've been working on the solar plexus. I meditate at night before bed and right after my meditation is complete I feel hot. I can also feel energy moving through my legs. It makes it nearly impossible to fall asleep because I just keep moving my legs. Ascension symptoms are strange. Whenever something feels out of the ordinary I ask my guides/ angels if what I'm going through is normal, and they always reassure me not to worry. It's just your body releasing pent up anger and tension.

Greenslade 05-08-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Thanks so much for sharing that. It feels a lonely journey, there's so much written on the net and posts here on this forum about awakening but not so much on ascension. The experience definitely is focusing on the physical aspects as opposed to the mental and emotional. Just this morning I awoke with minor backache and have this heat going up my spine, it's quite a soothing, comforting feeling. The main thing I'm battling is constant tiredness and even though I'm sleeping it doesn't feel restorative.

Go on then, I'll take the bait. :smile:

Yep it's lonely at the end of the day, while we can do the footprints in the sand bit we still walk alone at the end of the day because nobody else can quite experience it the way we do. There's the revelation.

The word 'ascension' has conjured up all kinds of misconceptions and I'm actually glad that it's something that's losing its hold, quite frankly. The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

What you're going through is the energetic equivalent of puberty. It's really no secret that our mental state can have an impact on our bodies and general health, so it's really no great leap to think that energetic changes can have even more of an effect. By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, you wanted to heal yourself and if you're going to do that then you need something to heal yourself of. Backache also does the job. The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

Have you seen Matt Khan's stuff? He's not so airy-fairy as some.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpG5eNrCnME

Patrycia-Rose 06-08-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Greenslade]Go on then, I'll take the bait. :smile

Always good to hear from you. :smile:

Quote:

The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

Yeah, get that, that's not me though, I'm far to grounded for that. In fact, I'd not heard of the word until my guides put the word in my third eye.

Quote:

By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it.

After some dowsing last night of the energies in my bedroom, think I've sorted out what's going on. Had a blissful night's sleep last night.

Quote:

The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

I've heard of the word but not sure what it means. What is kundalini and what's it purpose, what does it do? Another thing that I've noticed is people seem to go out of their way to make this kundalini happen by meditation or whatever means. I've not forced any of this, it all seems to be happening in spite of myself, if you understand my meaning.

Quote:

Once I'd tuned into him, I thought he had some interesting things to say;

Not sure what to make of the idea of being part of the first wave. My usual position would be to watch everyone else make the first step, see what mistakes they make, weigh up the pros and cons and then make a decision as to whether to go for it or not.

I agree with what he says about the spiritual and energetic journey being the focus of your life and everything else revolves around that. It does feel very much like that for me, which I think increases the sense of being alone in it.

And also, a good reminder for me is what he says about not resisting the process, because it's going to happen anyway. I'm not all that good about going with the flow, even though I do try.

Patrycia

Greenslade 06-08-2017 09:29 AM

Quote:

Always good to hear from you. :smile:

Couldn't help myself, maybe I need a therapist.

Quote:

Yeah, get that, that's not me though, I'm far to grounded for that. In fact, I'd not heard of the word until my guides put the word in my third eye.

It kinda tickled me when I first came across it yonks ago although it's calmed down a bit since, thankfully. And no, it didn't seem to fit you somehow.

Quote:

After some dowsing last night of the energies in my bedroom, think I've sorted out what's going on. Had a blissful night's sleep last night.

It's good that you've had a decent sleep out of it, but don't let this push you so far that you can't function. Being a martyr to it doesn't help anyone especially yourself.

Quote:

I've heard of the word but not sure what it means. What is kundalini and what's it purpose, what does it do? Another thing that I've noticed is people seem to go out of their way to make this kundalini happen by meditation or whatever means. I've not forced any of this, it all seems to be happening in spite of myself, if you understand my meaning.

It's various things to various people and there's probably a few threads or sub-forums kicking around on the subject. It's basically energy that goes up your spine via your main chakras, it's normally depicted as a coiled snake that can awaken and rise up. Once that happens it can open up your chakras for a wider experience of reality, healing, insights.... One of the favourites is that it kicks off bliss.

We're going to 'get there' either because of ourselves or despite ourselves so we might as well stop fighting it and get on with it. Yes, I do understand, sometimes it feels as though it's out of you control and you wouldn't want it anyway but it's there just the same.

Quote:

Once I'd tuned into him, I thought he had some interesting things to say;

Not sure what to make of the idea of being part of the first wave. My usual position would be to watch everyone else make the first step, see what mistakes they make, weigh up the pros and cons and then make a decision as to whether to go for it or not.

I agree with what he says about the spiritual and energetic journey being the focus of your life and everything else revolves around that. It does feel very much like that for me, which I think increases the sense of being alone in it.

And also, a good reminder for me is what he says about not resisting the process, because it's going to happen anyway. I'm not all that good about going with the flow, even though I do try.

Patrycia

I think the choices on this stuff are very limited, we're going to go through it on the Universe's terms rather than our own. But then we made that choice when we were Spirit so all we're doing is keeping our own noses to the grindstone.

I quite like Matt Khan, while he does go a little airy-fairy he does try and keep it real and he has a sense of humour so that helps too. I hate the 'all Spirituality and no personality' stuff. It's not something I'd normally go for, quite the opposite in fact but for some reason it just felt right. At the time it was very applicable as well.

We are alone, pretty much but often that's the fun of it. You are uniquely you in so many ways including energetically and no matter how much people crow about being One we're still very singular. Sometimes it's hard to work out what we're going through for ourselves never mind express it, and our minds often think we're the only ones. I think that with the 'first wave' bit there's a certain comfort in thinking we're not completely alone, that there are people going through something similar. There's something nice in feeling you're a part of something bigger than yourself.

The trick to going with the flow is to stop trying to go with the flow. Going with your own flow is to allow yourself to try because that's what humans do; so you let yourself try, realise it's pretty futile and it'll stop happening. Once the trying stops the rest is a walk in the park and you're there already, but then whatever happens is part of the experience anyway. If you want to fret your nut off feel free, it's your experience.

Patrycia-Rose 06-08-2017 10:31 AM

Thanks Greenslade. I've just had a much needed run, haven't had the energy to do it in the week, so I feel things are much better this morning. Running is kind of like my barometer as to how I am really am.

Quote:

It's good that you've had a decent sleep out of it, but don't let this push you so far that you can't function. Being a martyr to it doesn't help anyone especially yourself

I quietly hopeful that the results of the dowsing yesterday are permanent. But we'll see over the next few nights.

Quote:

once that happens it can open up your chakras for a wider experience of reality, healing, insights.... One of the favourites is that it kicks off bliss.

Could definitely do with some bliss at the moment. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again.

Quote:

I quite like Matt Khan, while he does go a little airy-fairy he does try and keep it real and he has a sense of humour so that helps too. I hate the 'all Spirituality and no personality' stuff. It's not something I'd normally go for, quite the opposite in fact but for some reason it just felt right. At the time it was very applicable as well.

I must admit it did take me a while to tune into him because of the airy-fairy ness. But once he got going, he had some interesting things to say. I may take a look at some point at some of his other vids. Like you, I don't really respond to the airy-fairy stuff of which there is a great deal, even on the forum. I know people try to be helpful but when I read posts / responses, a particular phrase from a famous Spanish waiter comes to mind!

The other factor here is the numerlology/synchronicity. I've had weeks of seeing 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s, particularly at night and then I would get one of the deep body heat moments as I call it. Thankfully that's all stopped now. Number wise 5.55 is a common one. I finished reading your comment at 11:11 and when I was running I saw 32:32 on the readout and got a huge flash of blue light at the that precise second - confirmation to me that spirit have a sense of humour.

Thanks Greenslade, you always make me feel less alone.

Patrycia

Greenslade 07-08-2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Thanks Greenslade. I've just had a much needed run, haven't had the energy to do it in the week, so I feel things are much better this morning. Running is kind of like my barometer as to how I am really am.

You're welcome, Patrycia. Sometimes these things come in waves, the good news is that you're on a process of awakening (it's a verb not a statement lol), but the bad news is that you're on an awakening process. As they say, the schidt first then the shift. Glad that you're 'on the mend' though..

Quote:

I quietly hopeful that the results of the dowsing yesterday are permanent. But we'll see over the next few nights.

Probably the best we can hope for, but don't be surprised if they aren't. Sometimes these things come in waves but we're never given any more than we can handle no matter how sucky it gets.

Quote:

Could definitely do with some bliss at the moment. It'll be interesting to see if it happens again.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of bliss but I do get 'shocks' up my spine when we have visitors, my head explodes but it's kinda nice to know they're there. What I have found though is a very profound peace with the Universe and it feels more rel than anything else so I'll stick with that. I don't think I could find bliss if I tried because I know too many 'bad' things and they affect me too deeply to find bliss, but if there is a fifth-dimensional consciousness in my head at least it helps to come to terms with it all.

Quote:

I must admit it did take me a while to tune into him because of the airy-fairy ness. But once he got going, he had some interesting things to say. I may take a look at some point at some of his other vids. Like you, I don't really respond to the airy-fairy stuff of which there is a great deal, even on the forum. I know people try to be helpful but when I read posts / responses, a particular phrase from a famous Spanish waiter comes to mind!

The other factor here is the numerlology/synchronicity. I've had weeks of seeing 1s, 2s, 3s and 5s, particularly at night and then I would get one of the deep body heat moments as I call it. Thankfully that's all stopped now. Number wise 5.55 is a common one. I finished reading your comment at 11:11 and when I was running I saw 32:32 on the readout and got a huge flash of blue light at the that precise second - confirmation to me that spirit have a sense of humour.

Thanks Greenslade, you always make me feel less alone.

Patrycia

I've yet to find something/someone who isn't airy-fairy with the Spiritual stuff, Teal Swan is probably one of the most down-to-earth ones. Bashar is quite good to though, if you can get your head around the channeled sixth-dimensional alien bit. But yeah, people tend to go along with it after they've been fed daily diets of airy-fairy, floppy hats and flowery dresses inside as well as on the outside. Then they wonder why 'mundane' people won't talk to them. Manuel works but I'd go for Max Headroom, he's got the 'talking head' bit going and part of his consciousness is missing. If you knew the story you'd understand but this is brilliant - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9O4zA5BzM

I get the 'feeling' that you've come to the end of a phase so it should all start coming back to some kind of normality, whatever the words means for you. I reckon there'll also be times when you notice small and subtle changes within yourself that'll make a big difference so that'll be interesting. Apparently you're "primary for your group" whatever that means and things are going to start to become a lot smoother and easier, not so much of the insurmountable barriers between 'here and there'.

Of course you did know that you can know without knowing how you know, which your numbers are a precursor to. They're all good numbers too according to numerology and it means you're tuned in to what's going on, and often night is when our conscious mind tends to start shutting down - it's a caveman pre-sleep thingy. It's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And if you think that's a sense of humour you ain't seen nuthin' yet, kiddo. The good thing is that it's all to the good.

You're most welcome Patrycia, as always. "Not all who wander are lost", and while we beat our own Paths it's always nice to check in once in a while, to sit by the campfire.

Patrycia-Rose 07-08-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

I don't think I could find bliss if I tried because I know too many 'bad' things and they affect me too deeply to find bliss, but if there is a fifth-dimensional consciousness in my head at least it helps to come to terms with it all.

I do understand what you mean, there's a lot of bad stuff that goes on in the world. But there are some times in my life where I have felt bliss and I always keep in mind a line from a Christmas Carol "When happiness shows up, always give it a comfortable seat."

Quote:

I get the 'feeling' that you've come to the end of a phase so it should all start coming back to some kind of normality, whatever the words means for you.

I hope so, I've been at this for just over a year now. I sometimes wonder how I've managed to keep down a full time job, as well as trying to keep fit, run the house and everything else.

Quote:

Of course you did know that you can know without knowing how you know, which your numbers are a precursor to. They're all good numbers too according to numerology and it means you're tuned in to what's going on, and often night is when our conscious mind tends to start shutting down - it's a caveman pre-sleep thingy. It's when we lose our minds that we come to our senses. And if you think that's a sense of humour you ain't seen nuthin' yet, kiddo. The good thing is that it's all to the good.

I find this numerology fascinating; I wasn't aware of it until I joined this forum and saw people discussing it. It then started with the 11:11, a fairly common one but it took many goes for me to start noticing it. I remember thinking something's going on when I went into town for a few hours and my parking ticket ended at 11:11. That's the first time I took to the net and realised what it was. Then came the 2 sequences. 222 comments on something, 2.22 am etc. Then the 3's. Even the mileage counter on my car was joining in with 133333 miles. That happened at the time I started calling on ascended master Jesus to help with the healing energy. And then the 5;s. Waking at 5.55 am twice on a row, getting into deep conversations with someone at 15:55, two items I bought on the same day both coming to exactly £55.000.

Curiously, I seem to have missed out on the 4s. Anyway, it's settled down a bit now because I think they've hammered home that they can contact me and give me a relevant message via this method. It's all very interesting.

I'm always still waiting for the 'black and white' situation to reveal itself.

Thanks Greenslade, for the encouragement and for speaking my kind of language!

Patrycia

EndoftheRoad 07-08-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greenslade
Go on then, I'll take the bait. :smile:

Yep it's lonely at the end of the day, while we can do the footprints in the sand bit we still walk alone at the end of the day because nobody else can quite experience it the way we do. There's the revelation.

The word 'ascension' has conjured up all kinds of misconceptions and I'm actually glad that it's something that's losing its hold, quite frankly. The way people used to speak of it they thought they'd float off into some higher dimension because they'd read a couple of books. Really. We're all going to pop our clogs and end up in the 'higher Spiritual realms' - the bad guys too as it happens.

What you're going through is the energetic equivalent of puberty. It's really no secret that our mental state can have an impact on our bodies and general health, so it's really no great leap to think that energetic changes can have even more of an effect. By the way, what we resist persists so try and take your mind of not having a restful sleep, thinking about it not being restful is counter-productive. Same with feeling tired, don't focus on it. Be careful what you wish for because you might just get it, you wanted to heal yourself and if you're going to do that then you need something to heal yourself of. Backache also does the job. The heat going up your spine is Kundalini energy

We're not really 'ascending', what we are doing is becoming what we already are - if that makes sense. We are re-discovering, re-membering what we are and where we came from - which is everywhere.

Ascension is about bringing fifth-dimensional consciousness into this plane of existence. Reading Spiritual books and watching YouTubes isn't going to cut it, what this means is that the higher consciousness will be embodied and expressed, not just talked about in forums.

Thanks GreenSlade. When I first saw the name after awakening the old mind couldn't help but conjure up revelation and all of the stories. Then again it conjured up Roanoke and other lost cities LOL.

Jed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I enjoyed Matt Kahn's book, worth picking up if this resonates with your process. Although someone on here said he was a little too Woo Woo, his book doesn't really match the guy on camera in most respects. The thing about awakening is in my experience of the guy typing this, It's been happening for a long time in small glimpses. Always there, teasing and trying to wake you, until the universe decided to crank it up a notch.

jro5139 08-08-2017 12:44 AM

Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time. It would have been difficult to hold a job through it. At the time, it felt like I was in another dimension, at times, my soul felt disjointed from my body. However, when it did normalize out, I missed it. It does slow down at some point, and things return to somewhat- normal. When this happened, the physical symptoms stopped. What remains is the connection to the spiritual realm and the knowledge you gain. You are never the same or can never view things like you did before.

The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

I'm glad someone brought up that it doesn't float you off to another dimension though, because from what I have experienced so far, it's all about an internal change. It doesn't mean that the external world will change, at least mine hasn't yet. If you're expecting your world to suddenly become perfect or for your problems to go away, you're going to be disappointed. Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard. The vibration raise and new perspective helped, I went through a lot that the old me, would have crumbled and not been able to deal with at all. I still get connection to entities, they seem like the only ones on my side right now, they have assured me that I'm not actually alone, although it seems like it.

Patrycia-Rose 08-08-2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

]ed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I'll look into Jed McKenna, sounds interesting,thank you.

Patrycia-Rose 08-08-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time.

It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.

Quote:

The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.

Quote:

Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard.

Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!:icon_eek:

Greenslade 08-08-2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

I do understand what you mean, there's a lot of bad stuff that goes on in the world. But there are some times in my life where I have felt bliss and I always keep in mind a line from a Christmas Carol "When happiness shows up, always give it a comfortable seat."

Every chance i get there's a comfortable seat waiting for it. There's so much I've come to terms with, including my own and my perceptions of other people's 'bad stuff' so it's not all doom and gloom. There's a very real and deep peace going on and it feels the best thing since...

Quote:

I hope so, I've been at this for just over a year now. I sometimes wonder how I've managed to keep down a full time job, as well as trying to keep fit, run the house and everything else.

The Universe never gives us any more than we can handle if that's any consolation, and the fact that you're handling it says a lot about you. Sometimes all the other stuff we go through is a distraction that helps us cope. After all that you're still around to tell the tale so take some comfort in that at least.

Quote:

I find this numerology fascinating; I wasn't aware of it until I joined this forum and saw people discussing it. It then started with the 11:11, a fairly common one but it took many goes for me to start noticing it. I remember thinking something's going on when I went into town for a few hours and my parking ticket ended at 11:11. That's the first time I took to the net and realised what it was. Then came the 2 sequences. 222 comments on something, 2.22 am etc. Then the 3's. Even the mileage counter on my car was joining in with 133333 miles. That happened at the time I started calling on ascended master Jesus to help with the healing energy. And then the 5;s. Waking at 5.55 am twice on a row, getting into deep conversations with someone at 15:55, two items I bought on the same day both coming to exactly £55.000.

Curiously, I seem to have missed out on the 4s. Anyway, it's settled down a bit now because I think they've hammered home that they can contact me and give me a relevant message via this method. It's all very interesting.

I'm always still waiting for the 'black and white' situation to reveal itself.

Thanks Greenslade, for the encouragement and for speaking my kind of language!

Patrycia

To be honest numbers leave me cold so they wouldn't work for me, but the synchronicities are becoming a little more 'interactive'. While at work I was thinking about what you were saying about bliss, and I remembered reading an article in the paper ages ago but couldn't remember the name of the stuff. At break time I was sitting reading the paper and there it was - tryptophan. So, if you're going to bliss our eat lots of turkey and chicken sandwiches because they're rich in tryptophan which bolsters the production of seratonin, the 'happy hormone'. I find that if I have something on my mind I'll find a YouTube or a Facebook post with the answer without even thinking about it. It's even more fun when they talk to you in your head, that takes a little getting used to.

If they've missed out the 4s then maybe it's for you to think about - sometimes no message is the message. Initially I thought it was strange but considering what the number four represents it makes so much sense.

And you did know the whole Universe is not a 'black and white' situation. Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Black and white, light and dark, good and evil..... Duality. It's about threes - everything; this, that and both are the trinity. Black and white gives you the contrast (not opposition) to realise the third one. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three. Us talking... That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

The other possibility is that your black-and-white are floor tiles, in which case that would be interesting indeed.

You're very welcome, Partycia, and y'know, it's great to be able to talk a 'real' language for a change.

EndoftheRoad 08-08-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

I'll look into Jed McKenna, sounds interesting,thank you.

Just a heads up, his style is not the kind that tells you what one wants to hear, and in no way airy. But i would say he is more of tool to help move things along if one feels stuck. The books would probably help those who are not aware of the subtle environments to act as a hammer to the ego.

I'm very much in the same boat as you Patrycia, just over a year into this. Maintaining a family/job etc etc, oddly enough I've found my work to be easier when I'm in the flow of things. Good to know there's more of us out there still working and not living off the successful planting of their money tree. Mine just hasn't taken root yet ;)

The biggest take away in this all is seeing beyond whats there, and instead just feeling whats being shown. Following with what resonates, and if something doesn't trying to be open to why that is being presented.

7luminaries 08-08-2017 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awareness
Hi Patrycia-Rose.

I've had similar experiences, which some would call "ascension symptoms." The truth is that ascension is fundamentally about expanding consciousness, with those particular physical symptoms being secondary and not a rule, just like a "Kundalini awakening" in the way that many people describe it as rising up through the chakras is actually not necessarily experienced by all who have Kundalini expansions in consciousness.

The physical body is energy, and energy is fundamentally consciousness. Everything that exists always is at its core, consciousness. Most of the information about "ascension" on the Internet is heavily distorted with an over-emphasis on bodily symptoms, to a point where many people automatically think that a certain specific set of symptoms means they are ascending, when in fact some of the symptoms for some people may very well be some signs relating to inner resistance, energy blockages, and poor mental and physical health.

The truest and purest indicators of ascension of consciousness is when one lets go of petty grievances, knee-jerk reactions and allows oneself to feel great love build up in one's heart, which naturally pours out and extends to others. This is certainly my personal experience with ascension, I can attest.

Your loving, compassionate nature, Patrycia-Rose, which is noticed through your emotional feeling-nature, your feeling-tone, is far more of an immediate indicator of your ascending/expanding consciousness than through comparing a set of bodily symptoms, for one's feeling-nature is much easier and quicker to notice, if one simply pays attention to one's mood. It is not really the brain/body that produces emotional feelings, they are created through/within soul consciousness.

Those are some of my observations on this fascinating subject.

With Love :smile:

Very much agreed with these statements. And what a lovely post.

Peace & blessings to all :hug3:
7L

7luminaries 08-08-2017 10:24 PM

Quote:

And you did know the whole Universe is not a 'black and white' situation. Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Black and white, light and dark, good and evil..... Duality. It's about threes - everything; this, that and both are the trinity. Black and white gives you the contrast (not opposition) to realise the third one. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three. Us talking... That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

Nice! A very interesting & insightful observation! Thanks for sharing :smile:

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Greenslade 09-08-2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad
Thanks GreenSlade. When I first saw the name after awakening the old mind couldn't help but conjure up revelation and all of the stories. Then again it conjured up Roanoke and other lost cities LOL.

Jed Mckenna nicely touches on the 'puberty' aspect of this. Whether one wants to call it human adulthood, ascension, it's all of the same ilk but has different levels for each person undergoing it as if we all had the same trip it'd be pointless.

I enjoyed Matt Kahn's book, worth picking up if this resonates with your process. Although someone on here said he was a little too Woo Woo, his book doesn't really match the guy on camera in most respects. The thing about awakening is in my experience of the guy typing this, It's been happening for a long time in small glimpses. Always there, teasing and trying to wake you, until the universe decided to crank it up a notch.

You're very welcome, Road. Interesting with the stories and the lost cities though, Greenslade is a character in a story of lost tales and places and times gone by so...

Suppose that's the good thing about being an old fart, I get to choose and people are taught to respect their elders. Like when I play with the kids in the puddles, they can tut-tut all they like but they're not allowed to bend my ear for being a silly old goat. Same with Spirit; forever young.

I'm not much into books, the last-but-one I bought was Gary Zukav's Seat of the Soul, it read like a technical manual and I didn't get past chapter two. I get the feeling that Matt Khan has someone keeping his nose to the grindstone though, the camera usually keeps the shots tight but you can see his eyes looking to the side, and sometimes there's a glimpse of a woman keeping an eye on him at the side. She seems to be keeping him reigned in. What I like about Matt Khan is that he has a more real personality than some of the ones I've seen - which have been La-la-land stuff. At the moment there's some 'critical mass' stuff going on, certain 'old' energies have moved on allowing others to come through,

But you see, we've never been asleep. We chose to forget so we could re-member, re-discover.

Greenslade 09-08-2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Nice! A very interesting & insightful observation! Thanks for sharing :smile:

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

Thank you. Sometimes it's just simple, common sense.

dryad 09-08-2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Patrycia

I really like the article. Especially the first section. It describes the process and whats behind it quite well. It makes it sound like a one off thing though. Its not. Its a series of steps. Only the last one is the actual ascension but in a more general way you could talk about ascending through each realm until you reach the point where you are capable of the actual ascension. Ascension is not floating off to a higher dimension though. Its breaking the chains of the reincarnation cycle so that you don't have to come back.

From the article...
Quote:

This allows us to move into higher states of consciousness accessing a new reality or dimension within ourselves.

This matches up with what I was taught about it. We call them realms. There is a series of them that you gradually move through. The physical symptoms are probably cos your moving fast and your body is having trouble keeping up with your energetic growth. The ego can have trouble keeping up too if its soul-led growth. That's when you get emotional and mental symptoms. If the ego is more involved and contributes to the process its a smoother ride.

Patrycia-Rose 09-08-2017 10:14 AM

Thanks Greenslade,

Quote:

The Universe never gives us any more than we can handle if that's any consolation, and the fact that you're handling it says a lot about you.

Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.

Quote:

I find that if I have something on my mind I'll find a YouTube or a Facebook post with the answer without even thinking about it

The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!

Quote:

It's even more fun when they talk to you in your head, that takes a little getting used to.

Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.

Quote:

If they've missed out the 4s then maybe it's for you to think about - sometimes no message is the message. Initially I thought it was strange but considering what the number four represents it makes so much sense.

I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.

Quote:

Your numbers are coming in threes, emphasis on the threes with your mileage. Similarly you and your interactions with Spirit, always a third or a three.

Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.

Quote:

That gives you fifth-dimensional consciousness.

Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia

jro5139 09-08-2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.

It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.

Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!:icon_eek:

I've always supported myself too, with no help from anyone, or very little. Even when I was in long-term relationships, I was usually the one supporting them, more than they supported me. The funny thing was, I was really in resistance of not working at first. But the universe seems to feel there are more important things for me to do right now than have a job that consumes most of my time, although I'm working now sometimes. I really learned that the universe will always take care of me and provide me with my needs, even if I can't always have everything I want lol. I learned that all that worrying I used to do about paying the bills was pointless and I learned to trust the universe.

Don't worry about the order in which things happen, it's not necessarily the same for everyone. When I started going through my DNS I was confused because I thought it was supposed before Ascension. Not everyone's experience is going to be exactly the same, so it may not happen that way for you.

Greenslade 11-08-2017 11:51 AM

Quote:

Thanks Greenslade,

You're very welcome.

Quote:

Yeah, I guess sometimes it takes someone else to point that out.

Sometimes, it's not difficult to forget things when you're immersed in the experience and therein lies an understanding in itself.

Quote:

The good thing about the net and the info there, as things have happened to me since last year, I've googled them. I think the big turnaround was when I joined this forum as until then I'd not heard of awakening/ascension, numerology and lots of other things. It's just good to be able to google something and posts and info comes up that let's me know I haven't totally lost the plot!

I have a small bag of marbles I carry everywhere with me, and one of those holographic blocks with a guardian angel. That conversation never gets old, but then we come to our senses when we lose our minds. Everything we need is out there somewhere, and what's interesting are the instinctive synchronicities between ourselves and the Universe, we seek out what we need before we realise we're doing it sometimes, and there it is before us.

Quote:

Now this is what my guides do when I'm doing the healing thing; I am used to it as I've done it for five years with a previous guide. I'm a bit more comfortable with the words in the third eye and sometimes a word or several are there so quick in response to my thoughts, that I know I couldn't have thought that in a fraction of a second.

Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Quote:

I'll take your word on that. I've only ever looked up the numbers if thev've occurred frequently like this the 1s, 2s, 3 and 5s. I've had the odd 9 here and there but thus far I haven't felt the urge to look that one up.

That doesn't surprise me in the least because the fours are... I'll leave you with that. It's been said that our greatest fear is becoming more than we ever dreamed possible and even in it being in our faces it's often hard to acknowledge. The paradigms we've lived with for so many years are hard to change.

Quote:

Interestingly, I went to see a medium a few weeks back and he said I would be seeing the infinity symbol and I seem to remember he linked that to threes.

For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

With the infinity symbol we keep coming back on ourselves but it's not a 'back to square one' thing, we're above square one if you think of the symbol in three dimensions. And that's the understanding - we come back on ourselves. It's a bit like how we travel through space/time, believe it or not. As we go around the sun we don't actually go around in a circle, the circle is described by the centre of the planet as the reference. A point on the surface describes a very different pattern in space-time, and twice every 24 hours we cross our own Paths.

In quantum mechanics the infinity symbol is also the shape of one of the M strings, and those strings are the fundamental blocks of the physical Universe.

Let your imagination loose because it's as much a part of your consciousness as anything else. Right and wrong are judgement, noting more.

Quote:

Now I have to confess this 3D, 5D thing goes over my head. Tried to do a little reading about it yesterday (in-between painting the hall) and from the description, I could see a little of myself in both. But still not all that clear on what it is.

It occurred to me last night I wonder why spirit try so hard to give us this spiritual information / knowledge. We'll be over there soon enough. Why not give us this time on the earth plane without spiritual interference. I wonder if the point is to reach spiritual maturation on the earth/physical realm.

Patrycia

I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronitiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.

You could see a little of yourself in both, what does that tell you? Einstein said that genius is being able to hold two opposing concepts in your mind at the same time. The first four dimensions are a given, but the fifth is that you could encompass yourself being in two places at the same time - instead of dismissing one or the other. The majority of Spiritual people have cognitive dissonance or 'the lock on, lock out' principle where they lock onto something and lock the rest out, it's the easiest way to stop the dissonance waves in their heads. You didn't have that, with you there was this, that and both.

I don't know, you silly humans. We bust our chops to give you what you want and what do you do? You moan about it. Good grief! :tongue: OK, if we're going to be over there soon enough then stop; cancel your forum membership, stop going to mediums and put all things Spiritual out of your mind. You can take away the Spiritual 'interference' if you like, you have free will after all.

Didn't think so.:smile:

You are the point.

Patrycia-Rose 12-08-2017 10:52 AM

Quote:

Some would say voices in the head is schizophrenia so be careful of who you talk to about what. It's actually more normal than many would admit to, and many more would if perhaps not for the stigma. It's all good signs that you're tuned in and connected though, and the words in your third eye instead of your mind should tell you something too.

Rest assured, I don't talk to anyone that I would not feel comfortable with. My antenna for spiritually minded people, or people that are open without judgement, is pretty spot on these days.

The bit in bold: not sure what you were thinking here; my third eye has always been strongest, my strongest chakra and sometimes when my mind is a little racy or chaotic, they can get a message through with words in my third eye, rather than risk is getting skewed by my own mind. Is this your line of thinking here?

Quote:

For some reason I feel the need to say that it would help your understanding to drop what you think of Christianity and focus solely on the 'message'. There's a lot of symbolism and wisdom in Christianity but the problem has been in it being usurped by certain people. If you forget that it'll make more sense and in many ways help your understanding. For instance, with the threes - Father, Son and Holy Ghost. The Father is Spirit, Son is the incarnation/physical and the Holy Ghost is consciousness. The trinity, the 'power of three' if you're into Paganism or the old TV series Charmed. Third eye. You, your Guides and what you gain from the interaction.

For some reason? I think maybe you're picking up my feeling that I detest all kinds of religion. Last year, when I started seeing the first gold symbol, which was the gold cross, it seriously worried me. I honestly thought I had some attachment which was having a joke at my expense. All the gold symbols stopped and then started again when I discovered the healing ability and the gold symbols suddenly made sense.

Also the number 3s I was incessantly receiving, when I eventually looked it up was linked to ascended masters working with me. Again, this was the healing. I'd already got the message that the cross was the highest form of protection for me and to call on it when I felt I needed protection from anything. I would ask and see the gold cross superimposed on an aura soma bottle, the colour of which would change accordingly. So it seemed logical to ask Ascended Master Jesus to assist in the healing and to protect me whilst I was doing it. I also asked him to help with my dowsing/sleep problem which worked a treat.

So I think you're right about treating the symbols as what they mean to me. I had a google after you mentioned paganism and crosses and anchors seemed to be used in all kinds of things, celtic, druidism etc, so I'd only associated the cross with Christianity because that's the only thing I knew from my school days.

Quote:

I'll give you what my Guide gave me when I was looking for a way to put it across. "It is encompassing." Think of the dimensions as colours of the rainbow, with each colour having its own frequency. Fifth-dimensional consciousness is the 'ability' to perceive five colours of the rainbow - which is kind of what you're doing. The first three are obvious - height, width, length. Time is a dimension, some say it doesn't exist but we have a perception of what we call time so to us it does, regardless of how we perceive it. All this third eye, synchronictiy, numbers... That's the fuzzy area where two colours blend into each other, you're a little 'above' the other four because you're tuning into Spirit-type stuff but you're not there quite yet because it doesn't feel as 'solid' as the other dimensions.

I still don't quite get it. I notice 3D and 5D seems to come up a lot on the twin flame thread. I'm not too concerned though. I have a very curious nature and sometimes I hear of a phrase/word and shelve it and maybe in a few months/years, something will take me back to it, sometimes not.

Greenslade 13-08-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Rest assured, I don't talk to anyone that I would not feel comfortable with. My antenna for spiritually minded people, or people that are open without judgement, is pretty spot on these days.

The bit in bold: not sure what you were thinking here; my third eye has always been strongest, my strongest chakra and sometimes when my mind is a little racy or chaotic, they can get a message through with words in my third eye, rather than risk is getting skewed by my own mind. Is this your line of thinking here?

In short, it's all about YOU. All of what you're going through and the reasons you're going through it. I don't know if that'll give you any comfort or not but it's there anyway. You know you're not the same as 'all the rest' and I have no idea where that is going. "Just felt the the need." More later...

Quote:

For some reason? I think maybe you're picking up my feeling that I detest all kinds of religion. Last year, when I started seeing the first gold symbol, which was the gold cross, it seriously worried me. I honestly thought I had some attachment which was having a joke at my expense. All the gold symbols stopped and then started again when I discovered the healing ability and the gold symbols suddenly made sense.

Also the number 3s I was incessantly receiving, when I eventually looked it up was linked to ascended masters working with me. Again, this was the healing. I'd already got the message that the cross was the highest form of protection for me and to call on it when I felt I needed protection from anything. I would ask and see the gold cross superimposed on an aura soma bottle, the colour of which would change accordingly. So it seemed logical to ask Ascended Master Jesus to assist in the healing and to protect me whilst I was doing it. I also asked him to help with my dowsing/sleep problem which worked a treat.

So I think you're right about treating the symbols as what they mean to me. I had a google after you mentioned paganism and crosses and anchors seemed to be used in all kinds of things, celtic, druidism etc, so I'd only associated the cross with Christianity because that's the only thing I knew from my school days.

Uuummm trying to put this across as simply as possible. I'm clairsentient and it's 'always on', although I'm never swamped, and with that some of what I've said is 'divine intervention'. I know you don't like religion because you told me in a previous thread, however... It's something you're familiar with and a good starting point for Spirit to 'latch onto' things that are deep within your psyche just the same. As is religion, regardless of how much you hate it. The best way to get some of this stuff through to you is to connect with what's familiar, the other thing is that some of it isn't actually religious but you think it is. Your gold cross isn't religious, it's symbolism belongs elsewhere. There are actually two symbols, the cross (more or a plus sign) and the gold. Being the highest protection for you is how you perceive it and I'm not saying that's wrong. What I am saying is that there's more, and it has nothing to do with religion.

The symbols don't just mean something to you, they ARE you - after a fashion. All religion is symbolism and a pointer to something greater.

Quote:

I still don't quite get it. I notice 3D and 5D seems to come up a lot on the twin flame thread. I'm not too concerned though. I have a very curious nature and sometimes I hear of a phrase/word and shelve it and maybe in a few months/years, something will take me back to it, sometimes not.

Where do your symbols come from? Your protection, healing, Ascended Masters, religion....? A realm beyond time and space perhaps? That's all 5D stuff and beyond.

By the way, the Golden Ones exist in the twelfth dimension. :smile:

Patrycia-Rose 14-08-2017 10:28 AM

Quote:

=Greenslade. You know you're not the same as 'all the rest' and I have no idea where that is going.

I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.

I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?

Quote:

BY the way, the Golden Ones exist in the twelfth dimension

. Dare I ask?

Greenslade 15-08-2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

I've known that from a very young age, reinforced by people frequently telling me! Also, tbh, I also don't know where this is going. I question whether this is healing or not. I've been advised by the clairaudient group that the healing system wasn't complete. I then had several days of my third eye being filled with vivid magenta which I was told is the magenta colour ray and the message the system is now complete. The first session I did after this triggered the intense heat during the night, so it obviously can do something. Also my feeling is the first 40 sessions were practising, getting the feeling, becoming accustomed to working with the symbols, understanding how it works, becoming accustomed to working Clairaudiently again.

I agree about the symbols. I feel a lot more relaxed about them now. I've been getting the star yesterday.

So with the 3D 5D, would a simple way of looking at it be 3D is the physical/ earth plane and 5D spirit plane?

You should check out "Old Souls", you'll probably find it interesting although watch out for the airy-fairy stuff.

Spirit often gives us what we need at the time in a way that fits our consciousness as it was then. That doesn't mean it's a falsehood though, it's more like telling a child that there's a man on the moon because it's a lovely inspiring thought, and celestial mechanics would blow their mind anyway. The other thing is how we perceive healing, which is sometimes very different to how doctors might depending on what's wrong, like a Chinese healer playing with our feet to heal our head. Whatever's happening it won't be harmful and it'll be for your greater good although it might not always seem that way.

My own experience is that there's always more to it, perhaps they don't tell us everything because the mind would start throwing its toys out of the pram. There's definitely an expansion of some kind going on with you, that much is obvious and chances are it's all connected. Often the best thing is to focus on the moment and forget the rest, that way expectation and second-guessing don't get under your feet.

It'll probably start flowing together a little better now and begin to make some sense but the chances are it'll feel very different to what it did before, so while you may be going through the same things you'll experience them very differently.

Pretty much, 5D and up is Spirit plane and how many dimensions there are depends on what you read. Some say it's infinite, mathematics can model ten but for me it's twelve. Very basically; 5-6d are astral planes, 6-10 are angelic/ascended masters and 11-12 are what we'd call gods - although they're not actually.

The star is a 5-cornered shape and we're talking 5 dimensions - which is what ascension is tapping into. We are also made of star-stuff, literally. Stars shine, radiate out, rays.... If you're becoming more comfortable with the symbols it means you're tuning into that higher consciousness, so I'll leave you to make the references.

Quote:

Dare I ask?

I'm surprised you haven't had a visit, but it's also likely you perceive them differently. Generally, shining ones?

Patrycia-Rose 15-08-2017 05:07 PM

Fascinating post, Greenslade, thank you so much.

Quote:

You should check out "Old Souls", you'll probably find it interesting although watch out for the airy-fairy stuff.

I'm aware of the term old soul. I googled and the first article that came up was this: https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul

I answered a Massive Yes to each question. The solitary loner, the love of wisdom, knowledge and truth, spiritually inclined from a young age, introspective, extremely sensitive and really not bothered with material things; as long as it's clean and functional that'll do me, definitely introverted (about 90% on the Myers Brigg) and more so the older I get. No fear of passing over whatsoever, in fact there is many a time when I think I'm ready to go now I've packed so much into life and I'm very aware of my dad, who's my hero and my Nan and cat who'll be over there. But ..... it would seem life isn't finished with me yet, so we'll continue on and see what happens.

Funnily enough, in my beloved aura soma, there is a bottle number 47 called The Old Soul Bottle which is Blue over Lemon and I see this bottle often. Also, in the first and only ever aura soma reading, I chose that bottle as one of the four bottles you choose from over 100.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml

Quote:

Spirit often gives us what we need at the time in a way that fits our consciousness as it was then

Yes, I agree with this. Also, being extremely sensitive, I need time to assimilate new experiences/information within the physical world too. This is the densest energy here in the physical world with all the energies around us and being independent and working full time, I need to get the balance right between the physical and spiritual and often one will help me cope with the other.

Quote:

There's definitely an expansion of some kind going on with you, that much is obvious and chances are it's all connected. Often the best thing is to focus on the moment and forget the rest, that way expectation and second-guessing don't get under your feet.

Yes, there's something going on definitely, since last June, where it's all heading I don't know, but I feel this is all happening anyway, there's no stopping it. Spirit have got an agenda and they're making me stick to it.

Quote:

It'll probably start flowing together a little better now and begin to make some sense but the chances are it'll feel very different to what it did before, so while you may be going through the same things you'll experience them very differently.

I'm getting you're into your clairsentient mode here as the healing energy, if that's what it is, does in fact feel different than it was before. Before the system was complete with the magenta, I could hold a session for an hour and the energy moving around my body was very lively. Now, it's done in about 20 minutes to half an hour and I really have to focus to feel it. I can definitely still feel it warm and tingly in my feet.

And I'm really happy as I've had the message to start using crystals. I used crystal healing years ago but stopped for some reason. I noticed when I use crystals, the healing energy starts up spontaneously in response. When I asked them this as I was curious as to whether the crystals were triggering the healing energy or if it was the other way around, they said "like attracts like", so they must be of similar energy. I've also had a surge of energy a couple of times when I've felt a strong emotional, positive response to music. It's all rather fascinating really.

Quote:

The star is a 5-cornered shape and we're talking 5 dimensions - which is what ascension is tapping into.

Ah yes, when you point it out, it seems clear.

Quote:

I'm surprised you haven't had a visit, but it's also likely you perceive them differently. Generally, shining ones.

Maybe they're the flashes of blue light I get frequently, although medium told me that's the angelic realm. He also told me I'd be seeing white light at some point. I have seen my passed cat twice and a couple of spirit people before (one in my lounge) so whilst that's only happened a couple of times, I'm obviously able to see spirit beings.

Thank you Greenslade for the conversation, you're helping me to make sense of this journey, as it does seem odd at times. I'm comfortable with all the things individually, like the feeling of the energy in my body (as it feels the same as all the cranio sacral therapy sessions I had), the clairaudient group, the crystals, the colours, even becoming accustomed to the symbols. The bit that's odd is what does it mean, combining it all together? That's where the mystery lies.

Patrycia

shivatar 17-08-2017 12:48 PM

I've gone though multiple ascensions.

The states that I was in before ascension (using my current hindsight) are as equally awesome as my current state.

Who we are remains the same before and after. Which parts are illuminated and concealed changes. Who we are never changes.

In my personal experience, I was experiencing much more happiness and joy before ascension. There was a huge wave of bliss for a year or 2 during my transformation. But now that the bliss is gone there is a lot of peace and not much excitement, fear, unknown, etc.

I just wanted to say that ascension isn't necessarily good, divine, light, right. For some people ascension means a lot of pain. A LOT. And what's the point of that pain anyways? So they can go around touting how great new age beliefs and practices are? so they can be freed from their childhood traumas? Is it even possible to be freed from such things?

Suit yourself. My opinion is things are not better or worse, simply different. As much of me likes the new, an equal part wants what I had.

Quote:

Patrycia

Patrycia-Rose 17-08-2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
Who we are remains the same before and after. Which parts are illuminated and concealed changes. Who we are never changes. .

I agree, I often think that all I've been going through since last June, I don't feel any different, think any different from before. Not sure if it's all worth it but it feels like I have no choice.

shivatar 18-08-2017 03:09 AM

Quote:

I agree, I often think that all I've been going through since last June, I don't feel any different, think any different from before. Not sure if it's all worth it but it feels like I have no choice.

If you are going through changes then you should feel and think differently.

Who you are doesn't change, your deepest identity. Your "false" identity, your ego, should change. What you think and feel comes from your ego. If your ego is changing, and it should be changing if you are going through any kind of spiritual transformation or ascension, you ought to be having very different thoughts.

Patrycia-Rose 18-08-2017 10:29 AM

Quote:

Who you are doesn't change, your deepest identity. Your "false" identity, your ego, should change. What you think and feel comes from your ego. If your ego is changing, and it should be changing if you are going through any kind of spiritual transformation or ascension, you ought to be having very different thoughts.

The changes I went through last year in the awakening phase were both physical and emotional, I felt overwhelming anxiety for no identifiable reason, days of no energy, bouts of crying for no identifiable reason.

With the ascension phase, it's been deep heat in the spine, intense heat in the whole body, disturbed sleep patterns, increased synchronicity particularly with numbers and the development of a possible healing ability. BUt, I don't think or feel differently about anything or any subject than how I did before.

Greenslade 18-08-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Fascinating post, Greenslade, thank you so much.

Always my pleasure.

Quote:

I'm aware of the term old soul. I googled and the first article that came up was this: https://lonerwolf.com/9-signs-youre-an-old-soul

I answered a Massive Yes to each question. The solitary loner, the love of wisdom, knowledge and truth, spiritually inclined from a young age, introspective, extremely sensitive and really not bothered with material things; as long as it's clean and functional that'll do me, definitely introverted (about 90% on the Myers Brigg) and more so the older I get. No fear of passing over whatsoever, in fact there is many a time when I think I'm ready to go now I've packed so much into life and I'm very aware of my dad, who's my hero and my Nan and cat who'll be over there. But ..... it would seem life isn't finished with me yet, so we'll continue on and see what happens.

Funnily enough, in my beloved aura soma, there is a bottle number 47 called The Old Soul Bottle which is Blue over Lemon and I see this bottle often. Also, in the first and only ever aura soma reading, I chose that bottle as one of the four bottles you choose from over 100.

https://www.11essence.co.uk/shop/equ...oldsoul.h tml

It's kind of amazing when stuff like that happens, just when you think there's nobody like you that pops up and suddenly you're just the same as everyone else who thinks they're so alone and different. Gotta love that stuff.

Some would say that thinking you're ready to go now is a bit morbid but there's something strangely freeing, you're ready to release what holds you to this plane of existence in a devil-may-care kind of way. There's little to hold you back, whether that's a good thing or not... lol. While it would be nice to reconnect with Souls that you haven't seen for a while, there's still a job to do just the same. When you put that and the Old Soul together.....

My dad's over there but he snaps into place every time I think of him here, we'll get to meet for the first time. There was always something about my Nan that I could never quite put my finger on so it'll be interesting to find some answers. No cats though, but certainly a very special dog.

Funnily enough the number 47 is about right, but that's a long story involving Arthur Dent, Ford Prefect and a computer called Deep Thought. Deep Thought came up with the answer of 42 because he was asked the wrong question. Interesting that you chcose a four and a seven.

Quote:

Yes, I agree with this. Also, being extremely sensitive, I need time to assimilate new experiences/information within the physical world too. This is the densest energy here in the physical world with all the energies around us and being independent and working full time, I need to get the balance right between the physical and spiritual and often one will help me cope with the other.

Here's the secret that nobody wants to hear. It is not 'this' vs 'that'; there is 'this', there is 'that' and there is both. Balance implies that two things are in opposition - which they're not. Energy simply flows because there is a potential difference, not a polarity. Yes they are interdependent or related but not in opposition or polarised. The physical and Spiritual are an energetic system that will regulate itself as you already know, however different parts of the process come into focus depending on your perspective at the time.

You are both physical and Spiritual so what are you trying to balance?

Quote:

Yes, there's something going on definitely, since last June, where it's all heading I don't know, but I feel this is all happening anyway, there's no stopping it. Spirit have got an agenda and they're making me stick to it.

I hadn't actually thought of a date but thinking about it, June sounds about right. It's going to happen regardless and we're a part of that process. Looking back on my Life often I'm glad certain things have happened, even though at the time I would have preferred not to have gone through the experience. It's still full of weirdness but in the end we'll realise what we went through and the reasons for doing it, and we'll be glad it happened that way. We've just got to get there first.

Quote:

I'm getting you're into your clairsentient mode here as the healing energy, if that's what it is, does in fact feel different than it was before. Before the system was complete with the magenta, I could hold a session for an hour and the energy moving around my body was very lively. Now, it's done in about 20 minutes to half an hour and I really have to focus to feel it. I can definitely still feel it warm and tingly in my feet.

And I'm really happy as I've had the message to start using crystals. I used crystal healing years ago but stopped for some reason. I noticed when I use crystals, the healing energy starts up spontaneously in response. When I asked them this as I was curious as to whether the crystals were triggering the healing energy or if it was the other way around, they said "like attracts like", so they must be of similar energy. I've also had a surge of energy a couple of times when I've felt a strong emotional, positive response to music. It's all rather fascinating really.

There are a couple of factors involved in your sensing the energy; one is what you become used to and the other is what you need. The more you feel the energy the more your senses become used to them so you'll notice them less. Like a stone in your shoe, initially it's painful but after some time you get used to it and almost forget it's there. What you need plays it's part too, at the start it was probably longer duration and higher intensity but not not so much. That you have to focus to feel it should tell you something.

Yeah like attracts like, it's a harmonises/resonates thing and crystals either channel/focus or amplify energies. I can use a few things for scrying/pendulum work but crystal certainly makes it more energetic that's for sure. What happens when I work with pendulums is that Spirit sends down energies through the crystal and there's a kind of energetic 'circuit' with the hand that holds the crystal, my body and the hand the crystal is above. 'Yes', 'No' and 'Stop' energies feel a little different to each other and the crystal pendulum responds accordingly to the questions I've asked. I'd think your healing energy and crystals would work much the same way, the crystals either amplifying or focusing the energies and you'd notice it more' obviously.

Try going onto YouTube and searching for "432 music". Pick anything that takes your fancy but make sure you're in your sitting comfortably, and for best results use headphones. The 432 music is a good start but watch out for the higher frequency music because it can slap your consciousness sideways. Literally. If it does zone you out just relax and give yourself time to come back.

Quote:

Ah yes, when you point it out, it seems clear.

Which says a lot about you.

Quote:

Maybe they're the flashes of blue light I get frequently, although medium told me that's the angelic realm. He also told me I'd be seeing white light at some point. I have seen my passed cat twice and a couple of spirit people before (one in my lounge) so whilst that's only happened a couple of times, I'm obviously able to see spirit beings.

Thank you Greenslade for the conversation, you're helping me to make sense of this journey, as it does seem odd at times. I'm comfortable with all the things individually, like the feeling of the energy in my body (as it feels the same as all the cranio sacral therapy sessions I had), the clairaudient group, the crystals, the colours, even becoming accustomed to the symbols. The bit that's odd is what does it mean, combining it all together? That's where the mystery lies.

Patrycia

What colour is consciousness? Actually it's not a dumb question because it helps to understand what we can process of the Spirit realms and how. Consciousness has no colour so it has to be represented in some way that our minds can grasp. Flashes of light are either the angelic realm or your eyes going funny, and what colour you see depends on what's around you or what you're perceiving; that you're seeing anything at all is testimony to your perceptiveness. Blue is usually associated with Spirit/Spirituality and higher dimensional vibrations, yellow is higher frequency/dimensional and green is often healing. It's a consciousness avatar/symbolism thing. We can't actually literally see the higher dimensional vibrations obviously, but the next best thing for our minds is a representation - as in a colour.

It's coming from the same place as your numbers. Your numbers are more 'third party', you're not sensing them directly but you are sensing/seeing the colours so with them there's a more direct tuning in going on. I hope that makes sense because it's not easy to explain. What colour you see also have meaning. To understand why you're seeing blue, ask yourself how you feel seeing the sky above you. White light is all the colours of the rainbow combined - including blue, and that's the secret. All the colours together, without the so-called low vibrational colours the rainbow would be very different - even monochrome.

I'm not going to guess where this is going with you, that would be a bit silly to say the least. For the moment you have this internal/external, here/there, angelic realm/human thing going on but I think come time it's going to become more of a grey area. The Universe isn't black-and-white it's all the colours of the rainbow and more than we know. You are not black-and-white, you are a rainbow yourself.

You're very welcome Partycia but the thanks are a little premature perhaps because in a minute you'll be wanting to slap me.

The best answers come when we ask the right questions, so asking the right question becomes the tricky part but here's the kicker though, most people get it completely tail-about-face. You are the answer looking for the question in this Journey to Self. What is the question?

Hadarian 18-08-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

This is the only post on this thread I can actually understand vis-a-vis "ascension". To be fair, I did not read all of every post either. I was scanning for some words I could relate to and understand with regards to my own extremely weak grasp on the concept of "ascension". It's one of the New Age buzz words that changes definition depending upon who you ask, and nobody can really define it or explain what it is. That is the conclusion when everyone you ask says it means something different.

I was trying to find something about ascension, with the total solar eclipse and the energy of it, and with all that chaos that's going down in my life right now, which have really convinced me, especially in the last year and a half (since December, 2015, specifically), that there is some kind of monumental transition I am in the process of going through--ascension? I don't know) I am living the tower tarot card (which has anyway always been applicable in my life anyway, so nothing new). And in particular I have been in a constant state of change, advancement, since a huge breakdown in 2008. Nothing stays the same, I don't stay the same, and my life is accordingly constantly in a state of limbo, unsettled and rootlessness.

According to the proported physical symptoms of ascension, I have been in a process of ascension for over 20 years. What matters, in my opinion, is how are you changing inside--how are you changing your perspectives and feelings relating to different subjects in your life, are you coming closer to your soul--not how is your body being affected. If the process of coming closer to your soul and thereby elevating your perspectives and emotions regarding problem issues and themes in your life is not ascension, then I don't think ascension matters at all. Who benefits from buzzing in the ears, dizziness, exhaustion etc? If no inner or non-physical improvements occur, who cares? It's just a health issue, or maybe the physical manifestation of some emotional block or issue that needs to be healed. Unless you are diligently and actively working to heal yourself from the emotional problems and triggers your life has bequeathed to you, which will produce physical symptoms when left unaddressed, then maybe the symptoms are the manifestation of neglected emotional problems.

shivatar 20-08-2017 02:23 AM

Quote:

The changes I went through last year in the awakening phase were both physical and emotional, I felt overwhelming anxiety for no identifiable reason, days of no energy, bouts of crying for no identifiable reason.

With the ascension phase, it's been deep heat in the spine, intense heat in the whole body, disturbed sleep patterns, increased synchronicity particularly with numbers and the development of a possible healing ability. BUt, I don't think or feel differently about anything or any subject than how I did before.

Maybe your ascension still needs to rise higher before your thoughts are changed.

I remember during mine it was physical changes first, then emotional, then intellectual, then my ability to witness inner silence/ be present. It was like 4 distinct stages. There may have been a 5th, but I don't have memory of it. I remember thinking things about witnessing, silent observing, the mystery of the universe, etc. Things that cannot be understood with the mind but must be experienced to be understood. It was a very strange phase, but definitely the most satisfying.

Maybe your ascension won't include what mine did because you are already so developed before your ascension.

Or maybe you just haven't reached the intellectual changes part of the journey.

shivatar 20-08-2017 02:39 AM

I would describe ascension as a radical change in the way we experience consciousness.

For some this change takes years to fully integrate. For some it takes months. For some it's impossible, or just too much work to be even considered (ergo possible, but seemingly impossible. Automatically repressed into the subconscious)

I don't think it would be a change in consciousness, because I believe consciousness is a steady constant. It's our perspective that changes with ascension. Our perspective is what changes with ascension.

I'm sorry to hear your life has been such a struggle. The tower is definitely not an easy card to live.

I think my tarot card would be either the magus, or the devil and the devil reversed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hadarian
This is the only post on this thread I can actually understand vis-a-vis "ascension". To be fair, I did not read all of every post either. I was scanning for some words I could relate to and understand with regards to my own extremely weak grasp on the concept of "ascension". It's one of the New Age buzz words that changes definition depending upon who you ask, and nobody can really define it or explain what it is. That is the conclusion when everyone you ask says it means something different.

I was trying to find something about ascension, with the total solar eclipse and the energy of it, and with all that chaos that's going down in my life right now, which have really convinced me, especially in the last year and a half (since December, 2015, specifically), that there is some kind of monumental transition I am in the process of going through--ascension? I don't know) I am living the tower tarot card (which has anyway always been applicable in my life anyway, so nothing new). And in particular I have been in a constant state of change, advancement, since a huge breakdown in 2008. Nothing stays the same, I don't stay the same, and my life is accordingly constantly in a state of limbo, unsettled and rootlessness.

According to the proported physical symptoms of ascension, I have been in a process of ascension for over 20 years. What matters, in my opinion, is how are you changing inside--how are you changing your perspectives and feelings relating to different subjects in your life, are you coming closer to your soul--not how is your body being affected. If the process of coming closer to your soul and thereby elevating your perspectives and emotions regarding problem issues and themes in your life is not ascension, then I don't think ascension matters at all. Who benefits from buzzing in the ears, dizziness, exhaustion etc? If no inner or non-physical improvements occur, who cares? It's just a health issue, or maybe the physical manifestation of some emotional block or issue that needs to be healed. Unless you are diligently and actively working to heal yourself from the emotional problems and triggers your life has bequeathed to you, which will produce physical symptoms when left unaddressed, then maybe the symptoms are the manifestation of neglected emotional problems.

Patrycia-Rose 20-08-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Some would say that thinking you're ready to go now is a bit morbid but there's something strangely freeing, you're ready to release what holds you to this plane of existence in a devil-may-care kind of way.

Oh completely. It's not from a morbid perspective, it's from a totally "not so attached to this earth plane" and ready to move on and see what's next. It fact I find it a comforting thought because when things get tough, I think what's the worse that could happen - passing - and that's new life. I see it as a win win situation. I carry on living - win. I pass over - win!!

Quote:

but certainly a very special dog.

And as we know, our pets pass onto as we do. I've seen my lovely cat a couple of times in spirit form and have heard him too. Have you had any visitations from your dog?

Quote:

Deep Thought came up with the answer of 42 because he was asked the wrong question.

I thought the meaning of life was 42. Wasn't that the number of Fox Mulder's apartment? (Currently, am re-watching Series One of the X-files, one of my all time favourite tv series

Quote:

There are a couple of factors involved in your sensing the energy; one is what you become used to and the other is what you need. The more you feel the energy the more your senses become used to them so you'll notice them less. Like a stone in your shoe, initially it's painful but after some time you get used to it and almost forget it's there. What you need plays it's part too, at the start it was probably longer duration and higher intensity but not not so much. That you have to focus to feel it should tell you something.

The crystals, in combination with the healing energy, is fascinating. I feel certain crystals better than others. I recently had the message to use some snow quartz spheres that I have and last night, my hands were so hot and the warmth in feet was extraordinary. I'm also getting used to the healing energy starting up by itself, sometimes just for a few minutes. It feels like it's getting stronger in this new completed system.

Also, the other night, I pulled a card from my new Earth Wisdom oracle, I asked what was the outcome of this healing energy - and I pulled 'divine connection'. And this morning, I pulled "This is your Life Purpose" from the Archangel Michael deck - I've never had that card before.

Quote:

Try going onto YouTube and searching for "432 music". Pick anything that takes your fancy but make sure you're in your sitting comfortably, and for best results use headphones. The 432 music is a good start but watch out for the higher frequency music because it can slap your consciousness sideways. Literally. If it does zone you out just relax and give yourself time to come back

Mr G, this is amazing. I've listened to 528 hz and others before. But I tried the 432 but when I was listening I saw a video come up on the right side by Matt Khan. I thought it looked interesting but what I heard was really amazing. It's just what I needed to hear, all about how this is not a journey of our consciousness but a journey of the body. I highly recommend it. It made me cry several times and I know if that happens, I've hit on the truth!
So thank you for that, if you hadn't recommend the music, I wouldn't have found the video. :hug3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL710Iky6pE

Quote:

It's coming from the same place as your numbers.

The numbers thing has shifted. I'm no longer seeing sequences of 1s, 2, 3s etc. 99% of the time when I look at the clock it says something like 14:41, 15:55, 12:21 etc. It feels the message behind individual numbers was one phase, but this new phase, it's like they're letting me know they're around.

It's been an extremely difficult week last week, little physical energy with that lack of feeling. I googled and found ascension symptoms, the void, which seems to describe it well.

Thanks Mr G, for your guidance / thoughts / support. It's really helping me along in the process. :smile:

Greenslade 21-08-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Oh completely. It's not from a morbid perspective, it's from a totally "not so attached to this earth plane" and ready to move on and see what's next. It fact I find it a comforting thought because when things get tough, I think what's the worse that could happen - passing - and that's new life. I see it as a win win situation. I carry on living - win. I pass over - win!!

\It brings out a kind of Bohemian Rhapsody in me and it often feels like it doesn't really matter, it's been useful a few times because I've had some close brushes with death and just carried on. All the drama just drops away and doesn't make anything worse.

Quote:

And as we know, our pets pass onto as we do. I've seen my lovely cat a couple of times in spirit form and have heard him too. Have you had any visitations from your dog?

I haven't. no, but he visits my mother quite frequently and her current dog reacts as though he's seeing something.

Quote:

I thought the meaning of life was 42. Wasn't that the number of Fox Mulder's apartment? (Currently, am re-watching Series One of the X-files, one of my all time favourite tv series

I haven't seen the X-Files for years, might have to dig around to see if I can't get a hold of it again.

Rather than explain everything - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZLtcTZP2js

Douglas Adams should have been hailed a Spiritual guru for his books. No doubt whoever wrote the X-Files was a fan of Adams'.

Quote:

The crystals, in combination with the healing energy, is fascinating. I feel certain crystals better than others. I recently had the message to use some snow quartz spheres that I have and last night, my hands were so hot and the warmth in feet was extraordinary. I'm also getting used to the healing energy starting up by itself, sometimes just for a few minutes. It feels like it's getting stronger in this new completed system.

Also, the other night, I pulled a card from my new Earth Wisdom oracle, I asked what was the outcome of this healing energy - and I pulled 'divine connection'. And this morning, I pulled "This is your Life Purpose" from the Archangel Michael deck - I've never had that card before.

That reminds me, I have some amethyst marbles tucked away that I was given a few years ago and never did anything with. Might have to dig them out sometime soon so thanks for the reminder.

Crystals have their own properties and certain crystals are better for some things than others, and they also resonate with you. They can focus the energies so I guess this is what's happening with your snow crystals, they're better tuned to you and the healing energies. Getting the shivers now for some reason. What also might be happening is that the energies are coming to you more automatically because the system is all better tuned (by the way - three - you, energies, crystals).

There's a lot of divine intervention happening in your Life right now, starting with the healing. I'm not going to guess at why because it's your Journey so it's something you could explore if you have a mind to. Obviously though you needed it for whatever reason, that's pretty damned obvious because something like that wouldn't be random. The healing itself is/has a divine connection because it's coming from Spirit, and I would think that something that's coming through this strong is a part of your Life's Purpose. One of the reasons the card came through now is that it's happening and you're tuning in more. I'd hazard a guess and say that you feel different when you're using the cards and it's deeper than you'd expect considering the changes in your perception because of the healing.

Quote:

Mr G, this is amazing. I've listened to 528 hz and others before. But I tried the 432 but when I was listening I saw a video come up on the right side by Matt Khan. I thought it looked interesting but what I heard was really amazing. It's just what I needed to hear, all about how this is not a journey of our consciousness but a journey of the body. I highly recommend it. It made me cry several times and I know if that happens, I've hit on the truth!
So thank you for that, if you hadn't recommend the music, I wouldn't have found the video. :hug3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL710Iky6pE

It's cool when that happens, isn't it? Didn't realise you'd been listening to that kind of music but I was given that to tell you, probably so you'd come across the Matt Khan video and the rest is history. What comes up on the right side isn't by chance, YouTube is designed to do that so that you'll go back and find similar things to what you've already watched. It's in line with your card from the Archangel Michael deck and the numbers, the healing.... And of course your emotions - which are energy in motion, by the way. Don't know if you're joining the dots but in case you're not it's worth the mention.

I'm getting serious shivers just thinking about watching it so thank you. I think.

Quote:

The numbers thing has shifted. I'm no longer seeing sequences of 1s, 2, 3s etc. 99% of the time when I look at the clock it says something like 14:41, 15:55, 12:21 etc. It feels the message behind individual numbers was one phase, but this new phase, it's like they're letting me know they're around.

It's been an extremely difficult week last week, little physical energy with that lack of feeling. I googled and found ascension symptoms, the void, which seems to describe it well.

Thanks Mr G, for your guidance / thoughts / support. It's really helping me along in the process. :smile:

Yeah, the combinations are in line with what's going on with you, the sequences mean they're 'not so basic'. They're always around but it's your vibrations that's making the difference here, you'd have to have the right vibrations to feel them in the first place. Your vibrations are 'getting higher' (to keep it non-technical for now) so instead of single numbers you have sequences, I suppose the difference between single words and short sentences if you like. Your head can manage short sentences now so they can give you them - it's a 'baby steps' thing.

To use the old adage it's a half-full glass thing, you have to pour out some of what's in there already so you can pour in some new. Pouring in any old stuff just to fill the void isn't 'positive' at all. Often with changes as intense as you're going through the rest of your system needs time to adjust, remember that your physical energy and emotions (they're energy too) are all a part of the same system. Your healing is more of a clearing out of the 'old' energies to allow the 'new' to come through, (rather than a fix something wrong) so right now you're in that 'neither here nor there' space. It will pass and it's what you need, if that's any consolation. Keep the chin up, trooper.

You're very welcome Patrycia, as always. Just glad to be of some kind of help. By the way, did you know you were 'infectious'?