Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   fairy men in my dreams (2nd time) (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=109059)

mindanalyzer 29-12-2016 02:40 PM

fairy men in my dreams (2nd time)

I have only dreamed of fairies twice; male fairies [or whatever they are called] on both occasions.

The 1st dream recollection started with a small ball of light moving very fast; “bothering” and frightening a group of people that had gathered at an outside party, but then I noticed that it was really focusing on me. After some “harassment” by this ball of light, I got angry and, without thinking much of what the people would say, I unfolded my [feathery jet black] wings, took flight and started chasing it. When I caught it, I realized it was a tiny being looking like a small human with insect wings. It was afraid and said that he was only a messenger of "the evil one" and that he didn’t have a say in the matter. He said that “the evil one” wanted to meet me but that he looked weird and that I needed to be ready. I answered that I did not want to meet him and the dream ended

In my 2nd [related] dream, I saw 2 men (human size) but there was something peculiar about them. After focusing I noticed that they had insect-like wings. They stared back at me and I felt something activating inside and I started showing my wings. I was also wearing a bracelet (it was a medallion being held by a chain) that was activating as my wings did; when my wings would disappear the bracelet also did and so on

They were in awe at my wingspan and the beauty of the wings, and commented that they knew that I had good intentions, contrary to the evil one; They did not say but sounded as if they had to serve or were subordinated somehow to this evil one. We talked a bit, at some point it looks like I felt uncomfortable and I asked them about Jesus and one of them said that “it was all politics”. I did not like that and insisted on the topic while the other fairy said that they had talked too much and could say no more.

So, thinking about this, on both occasions they have appeared as unwilling servants of a being they call the evil one; like they do not want to work for him but do not have a choice.

Any thoughts? Could it be that they are fallen angels or demons that are servants [sometimes unwillingly] of Lucifer?

H:O:R:A:C:E 16-01-2017 03:23 AM

i believe that all manner of things are possible.
in the situations you've described, the creatures appear to have limited
capacity for freewill. my guess is that they are not servants to Lucifer,
but maybe the other great devil: Ahriman. Ahriman is the commander
of all "power-over" beings -- he collects energy and gives of it only in
furthering his agenda of increasing his own strength.
a major contributor to Ahrimans power supply is denial energy,
as this is abandoned energy, denied by its true author. reclaiming
denied energy serves to weaken Ahrimans control over other beings.
to be offered the opportunity to meet with this "evil one" seems
intriguing... i wonder what he might have to say.
to be blunt, the "evil one" that your dream spoke of could be an
aspect of your being that you have disowned. if you could reconcile
your two views into a single loving whole, all those servants of his
might become free to live a life of self determination.