Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels in disguise (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130337)

peaceistheanswer27 11-07-2019 01:04 AM

Angels in disguise

I believe angels are real. In my situation, I believe the birds around my home are angels protecting me. Quick story: a couple weeks ago I saw one of the birds on a branch across the street from my home. I said, let me test my theory. In my mind I said; my protecting angel come hither and fly over me. That bird got off that branch and flew over me. The next day I'm out on my porch and a bird lands on that same branch. He got off the branch and flew over me, again! Yes, angels are real. And if you ask them to show themselves, they will.

ImthatIm 11-07-2019 01:16 AM

Yes, I can agree the Angelic realm is real. It can manifest in the physical realm.
There also may come a time when the physical signs will slow or stop to get
you to rely more on faith and then into trust.

But then again they may keep on manifesting who really can pin down these things.

Welcome by the way.:smile:

Aethera 11-07-2019 03:59 AM

I agree with ImThatIm said,

@peace you testing what you had in mind was probably right. Or that happening as a way to confirm your thoughts, I believe was true for the instance that you had with the birds.:icon_smile:

one-light 11-07-2019 07:31 AM

Really nice to read that peaceistheanswer27 - I'll try that with my tame crow see if I can use power of 'thought' to get him nearer...

Dargor 11-07-2019 11:12 AM

Sounds like an amazing experience, considering wild birds are usually skittish around humans. Perhaps something about you (or around you) attracts birds.

I don't want to discourage you, but from my perspective either angels aren't real, or they are real and they simply don't care. I've asked them and 'god' so many times for help regarding a personal situation I'm stuck in for years, but no angel ever revealed itself to me. I'm also 100% sure that no angel would show up even if I were about to jump off a bridge. However, I'm not quite willing to go that far just to prove my point.

JosephineB 11-07-2019 06:22 PM

That's a wonderful experience OP. I believe there is definitely something special with the birds. I have regular unusual experiences with them. Well, I feel they are anyway. They appear very close by to me and sort of pause for a few moments. We just look at each other.

I have a friend who lives in a tropical place. So I asked if they'd seen any nice hummingbirds. They hadn't see one for a long time. Then one day we were speaking about "signs" and what a hummingbird sighting might mean.
Then later on that day my friend walked onto their porch heading back into the house, and there about 3 meters away a hummingbird sat on the fence, it paused for a few moments then flew off. Of course could be a coincidence. I've had too many to call it a coincidence.

lomax 11-07-2019 06:28 PM

I see people hold a 'romance' mode towards the angelics.That's ok.
The only way to see how good they are is to call on them when you're in need.

JosephineB 12-07-2019 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
I see people hold a 'romance' mode towards the angelics.That's ok.
The only way to see how good they are is to call on them when you're in need.

Or maybe to recognise what has been there all along.

lomax 12-07-2019 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Or maybe to recognise what has been there all along.

I ws ironic.:biggrin:
I wanted to point that they're not so goodie goodie as we think.

JosephineB 12-07-2019 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lomax
I ws ironic.:biggrin:
I wanted to point that they're not so goodie goodie as we think.

Are you sure you're in contact with the right ones.