Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   Do you believe in Soul Exchanges? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93721)

GalTrav 18-11-2015 07:32 AM

Do you believe in Soul Exchanges?

If yes, why do you think they occur?

vis-à-vis 18-11-2015 09:21 AM

I do!, because I feel the soul to be limitless and probably wanting to experience different exchanges in all forms and dimensions.

Have you experienced it yourself?

oldasthesea 18-11-2015 01:32 PM

I don't know. Anything is possible in the spiritual world and in this world.

LifeWhispers 18-11-2015 02:28 PM

I had never really thought of this before. But it makes me wonder, if it can happen, which part of us would be aware of it happening?

Would my physical body feel like something in side me is different, maybe new thoughts and feelings?

Or would I wake up one day and look in the mirror and not recognize myself because my vessel has suddenly changed?

:confused:

ELVISLOVER 18-11-2015 03:02 PM

I'm really starting to believe it is so!

wolfgaze 18-11-2015 03:49 PM

Personally, I do not...

LifeWhispers 18-11-2015 04:16 PM

I read of a case where a man was involved in a terrible car accident. He 'died', but was successfully resuscitated. After making a full recovery, he and his family say he was 'different'. Not only did his outlook on life and his beliefs seem to instantly change, but his likes and dislikes were different, even the way he dressed. He suddenly had great knowledge and understanding of things that were completely unknown to him before.

He even went on to change his name, because he no longer identified with the person/body he was previously known as.

This is a very interesting topic for me. I think I'll try to find his story and read it again.

GalTrav 18-11-2015 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeWhispers
I read of a case where a man was involved in a terrible car accident. He 'died', but was successfully resuscitated. After making a full recovery, he and his family say he was 'different'. Not only did his outlook on life and his beliefs seem to instantly change, but his likes and dislikes were different, even the way he dressed. He suddenly had great knowledge and understanding of things that were completely unknown to him before.

He even went on to change his name, because he no longer identified with the person/body he was previously known as.

This is a very interesting topic for me. I think I'll try to find his story and read it again.

I just thought of something. Let's say this man had another soul before the accident well he died maybe because his mission had been fulfilled and when he was resuscitated another soul came inside the same body since the physical body as we all know is just a vehicle. And since the body was still okay and maybe could live another 20-30 yrs then the next soul who inhabited it maybe his mission was only good for another 20-30 yrs just enough for the body to carry out and fulfill this other soul's mission. Yes it is very interesting.

wolfgaze 18-11-2015 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LifeWhispers

This is commonly reported with individuals who have had full blown NDE's (Near-Death Experiences)... Kenneth Ring conducted research and wrote a book about the 'aftereffects' that individuals experience and report in the years following their NDE's, it's called 'Heading Toward Omega'. There are a number of ways in which the individuals change due to the newfound awareness they have gained and how that shifts their perception....

taurusnsane 18-11-2015 05:46 PM

maybe somehow the person who had a near death experience got her past life memories and mind back. no idea though. interesting to say the least