Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   What do you do when the universe tells you nothing? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116660)

GoldenEmbers 03-09-2017 01:26 AM

What do you do when the universe tells you nothing?

I have experienced signs and synchronicity before. I understand that signs are a form of guidance almost like arrows pointing you in the direction you are supposed to go and Synchronicities are external events that connect to your own internal thoughts and feelings, but I have recieved none of these things within the past few months. I started seeing them once again, but now I haven't and feel lost.

I am not sure which direction I should go and I can't seem to see signs anymore. I have asked the universe, but as far as that goes, I haven't experienced anything. The problem is, I don't know what I want or if it's even worth it. I feel like I am losing faith and more importantly, my belief in the universe and synchronicity. I have even begun to doubt the significance of past occurences of synchronicity. The craziest things have happened and there were times here I couldn't get myself to fully believe that they were actual synchronicity. When they really were. I guess it was just so unbelievable yet over time that kind of shock has gone away.

The signs are a bit of a different story and because they aren't first a reflection of internal things, I might be missing them. In other words, I downplay their significance because it wasn't something that had anythingntp do with my thoughts first. I've gotten numbers, but only few of them had made sense. I would see one number 2 times then another number 3 times then another 2. It was almost like things were shifty and I couldn't understand the message. Then i realized, this might not be a sign at all. I rarely get words and hope that theymight be able to communicate with me that way. How do I allow the universe to send me answers? (Or answers with clarity)

What could it mean if the universe is silent?

Joe Mc 07-09-2017 10:02 AM

I understand. You've kinda answered your own post in one way because the Silence itself, the deeply alive and present silence is also a sign so it is said. Also as magical and inspiring as Synchronicities and Signs are, they are also subject to phenomenal principles that Jesus and the Buddha spoke about, namely things like Impermancence. So it's not so much that Sychronicities and Signs arise and then cease but that we should try not to become too attached to them when they do, although they are so alluring, inspirational and magical. Also the Silence you speak about is alive. It is not the shutting down of sound that we are thought to understand to be silence but a profound aliveness, joy and love and expanse too. And lastly i once took this type of question to a spiritual friend of mine, i was stumbling over my words about the Synchronicities and Signs that accompany us on the path. He agreed and said, yes there will be Signs and Synchronicities along the path but its a Sign. Hmmm so yep. Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts and hope you don't mind me sharing a couple of things you reminded me of. All the best Joe. :)

Ps. I do think Synchronicities and Signs are wonderful.

Ariaecheflame 07-09-2017 10:59 AM

My world is also quiet now days.

I have taken the silence as a sign lol... that it is time for me to feel into my own truth and trust myself completely in everything I do.

The thing with trust though is that I must also have trust that I will make some mistakes... but to be ok with those mistakes and to take them as further guidance along the path.

Maybe silence comes as a way to learn trust? I'm not sure, those are just some thoughts.

Joe Mc 08-09-2017 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Mc
I understand. You've kinda answered your own post in one way because the Silence itself, the deeply alive and present silence is also a sign so it is said. Also as magical and inspiring as Synchronicities and Signs are, they are also subject to phenomenal principles that Jesus and the Buddha spoke about, namely things like Impermancence. So it's not so much that Sychronicities and Signs arise and then cease but that we should try not to become too attached to them when they do, although they are so alluring, inspirational and magical. Also the Silence you speak about is alive. It is not the shutting down of sound that we are thought to understand to be silence but a profound aliveness, joy and love and expanse too. And lastly i once took this type of question to a spiritual friend of mine, i was stumbling over my words about the Synchronicities and Signs that accompany us on the path. He agreed and said, yes there will be Signs and Synchronicities along the path but its a Sign. Hmmm so yep. Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts and hope you don't mind me sharing a couple of things you reminded me of. All the best Joe. :)

Ps. I do think Synchronicities and Signs are wonderful.

Hey just to correct my signs, my signs called language. " My friend actually said, it was all a sign." not "it's a sign." Thanks. :smile:

Badcopyinc 08-09-2017 04:18 PM

Two ways I view this.

1. Universe told you a lot and you missed it
2. Universe is telling you to do nothing to better hear.

Quote from peaceful warrior.

There’s never nothing going on. if you’re looking with a clear mind.
start with the past then, understand something...

There’s nothing you can do to change it. The past is completely out of your control, you’re up on the Rings and you think to yourself "last time I didn’t do so good" the past now has all your attention and concentration.
So throw it out.

Same with the future "gee I really hope i ace my dismount, I really hope joy and I get together" the future now has your concentration, you see.

So throw it out. take out the trash
The trash is the anything that is keeping you from the only thing that matters.

This moment here and now.

GoldenEmbers 09-09-2017 01:44 AM

Thank you all for your insighful answers. Maybe I need to be silent so that I can focus on being in the present and in turn hear the answers from the Universe. (And see them as well)
I might need to focus on finding myself and getting better also.

GoldenEmbers 09-09-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
Two ways I view this.

1. Universe told you a lot and you missed it
2. Universe is telling you to do nothing to better hear.

Quote from peaceful warrior.

There’s never nothing going on. if you’re looking with a clear mind.
start with the past then, understand something...

There’s nothing you can do to change it. The past is completely out of your control, you’re up on the Rings and you think to yourself "last time I didn’t do so good" the past now has all your attention and concentration.
So throw it out.

Same with the future "gee I really hope i ace my dismount, I really hope joy and I get together" the future now has your concentration, you see.

So throw it out. take out the trash
The trash is the anything that is keeping you from the only thing that matters.

This moment here and now.

Thank you for your wisdom I can completely understand what you are trying to say. At this point in time, I might be being called to be at peace. Things have been so hectic and maybe the only way for me to get back into experiencing these signs and synchronicities is for the universe to quiet my mind by me not experiencing them as much. I also need to be in the present moment,your post helped me realize that. Thank you very much! I will keep the quote in mind.

calla lily 09-09-2017 04:50 AM

When the Universe stops giving you signs it sometimes means to just go on with your life as normal. The Universe is working behind the scenes. However, in your case, it’s different. You said it yourself, you are lost and don’t know which direction to go in. If you don’t know what you want to do then the Universe will not produce signs for you. It doesn’t know what you want, either. You have to remember you are co-creator of your life. Once you figure out what you want to do, then the Universe can get to work putting things together for you and bringing you signs. To give you signs when you don’t know what you want to do would be useless.

GoldenEmbers 09-09-2017 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calla lily
When the Universe stops giving you signs it sometimes means to just go on with your life as normal. The Universe is working behind the scenes. However, in your case, it’s different. You said it yourself, you are lost and don’t know which direction to go in. If you don’t know what you want to do then the Universe will not produce signs for you. It doesn’t know what you want, either. You have to remember you are co-creator of your life. Once you figure out what you want to do, then the Universe can get to work putting things together for you and bringing you signs. To give you signs when you don’t know what you want to do would be useless.

You are right, I have to get clear on what direction I want to go in. I need to figure that out.

John32241 09-09-2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoldenEmbers
I rarely get words and hope that theymight be able to communicate with me that way. How do I allow the universe to send me answers? (Or answers with clarity)

What could it mean if the universe is silent?

Hello,

I suspect that it is time for you to foster a more personal relationship with your personal guides and inner wisdom. That is what I sense is most appropriate for you.

John