Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Life in the Heaven (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133184)

Azu 26-12-2019 11:25 PM

Life in the Heaven

Suppose a heaven is possible. What all the things will you do there?

hazada guess 27-12-2019 08:20 AM

I cant answer that question because I don't know for sure,but from what I've learnt,you can do whatever you want to do.

Starman 27-12-2019 10:30 AM

The closer you come to realize God, our source, the more you will come to know that you are not the do'er.
We are states of being and not states of doing. What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.

Miss Hepburn 27-12-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
The closer you come to realize God, our source, the more you will come to know that you are not the do'er.
We are states of being and not states of doing.
What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.

Can't get enough of your posts, my friend!!~! :wink:

Burntfruit 29-12-2019 08:30 PM

It is not so special. It could be said it is rather mundane.

But it is home, and your life will be better there.

ImthatIm 29-12-2019 08:57 PM

I will be in awe of the source of Love called my Creator.

I think it will be like an eternal dance of Loving and being Loved.:smile:

Azu 31-12-2019 12:39 AM

Fellows, nice responses!

Personally, I'd love to establish myself an aspiring imperator and reign a new divine kingdom, build and live in a colossal Alcazar in the heaven, raise an army of a thousand adventurous knights, fly on starships and lead an immortal, adventurous life, to name a few.

inavalan 31-12-2019 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starman
We are states of being and not states of doing. What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.

Interesting ... As much as you're (probably) convinced you're right about "you are not the do'er", that much I believe that "you (as in "everybody") are the do'er (of your own reality)"

... to your "What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.", I contrast "What it seems to be animated by something (or somebody) else is always our doing (creation)"

Both here, and there (afterlife), you have what you do (create), consciously and unconsciously. Without our doing, there is nothing for us (void).

inavalan 31-12-2019 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azu
Fellows, nice responses!

Personally, I'd love to establish myself an aspiring imperator and reign a new divine kingdom, build and live in a colossal Alcazar in the heaven, raise an army of a thousand adventurous knights, fly on starships and lead an immortal, adventurous life, to name a few.

As long as you keep your doubts (as well as all your thoughts and emotions) under control you'll have it! But, most likely, when you'll cross over, the old you to which you'll wake up will see things differently than you do now.

Starman 31-12-2019 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Interesting ... As much as you're (probably) convinced you're right about "you are not the do'er", that much I believe that "you (as in "everybody") are the do'er (of your own reality)"

... to your "What it seems like we are doing is always animated by something else.", I contrast "What it seems to be animated by something (or somebody) else is always our doing (creation)"

Both here, and there (afterlife), you have what you do (create), consciously and unconsciously. Without our doing, there is nothing for us (void).

Emotions and thoughts are the impetus of our actions, some people are dragged around by their genitals,
others by their thoughts. We have impulses to do this or that, etc., and those impulses move us to do things.

When I come before the source of all I am absolutely naked; transparent and absolutely clear of all thoughts
and emotions. This is what I have experienced in many out-of-body excursions. I do not have to convince
myself of anything. The experience that I have had there is more real than the experience here in this physical
three dimensional realm.

But I respect that you have thoughts that differ and see your experience as being very different because
of the thoughts you have. It is our thoughts, emotions, and impulses that are the doer. I am not my thoughts
or emotions..

Namaste:smile: