Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Prep for tf reconnection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32600)

twinkle77 22-03-2012 06:13 PM

Prep for tf reconnection

Any ideas? Do i need any preparation lol?

I think this time i will just faint :redface: :redface:

Trying not to think about it too much right now.

Gosh this post makes me sound just like a love struck teenager or sumthing like that..which i am not!

I think i need to go off and meditate somewhere, take deep breaths and sort myself out..and ask the universe and u guys for help...HELP!!

Krystalle 22-03-2012 06:17 PM

I dont know put some makeup on, heels, and be confident?? Hes just a guy after all not God or something. Haha.

Nada 22-03-2012 06:29 PM

Well, I am curious.
What do you expect from this meeting? and from him?
What do you want to hear from him?

BeautifulLife 22-03-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twinkle77
Any ideas? Do i need any preparation lol?

I think this time i will just faint :redface: :redface:

Trying not to think about it too much right now.

Gosh this post makes me sound just like a love struck teenager or sumthing like that..which i am not!

I think i need to go off and meditate somewhere, take deep breaths and sort myself out..and ask the universe and u guys for help...HELP!!

Dont' shave your legs and wear old frumpy underwear.

SoulWalker 22-03-2012 07:06 PM

Just breeeaaaaathe, consciously, and know that we are breathing right alongside you. And rooting for you! :thumbsup:

gypsymystique 22-03-2012 07:42 PM

It doesn't matter how much "prep" I have. It never goes the way I think, and often I have visions beforehand.

Usako 22-03-2012 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
I dont know put some makeup on, heels, and be confident?? Hes just a guy after all not God or something. Haha.

LOL!

I agree, make yourself as beautiful as you can, not only on the outside but the inside as well.

Perfume!!! And bring a condom...just in case. lol

@BeautifulLife:
No, you're wrong, granny panties are always better! haha ;)

twinkle77 22-03-2012 09:00 PM

Woah u guys and gals just get carried away way too quickly!:tongue:

What i meant was how will i deal facing him, after being more aware of this connection and what it really means. I have experienced the intensity before, and i will have to deal with it again.

I think i have alot of learning and accepting to do still.

And i like my legs hairy and i love frumpy underwear:tongue:

twinkle77 22-03-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoulWalker
Just breeeaaaaathe, consciously, and know that we are breathing right alongside you. And rooting for you! :thumbsup:

Thanks..i will be feeling your vibes:hug2:

twinkle77 22-03-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suikagirl
LOL!

I agree, make yourself as beautiful as you can, not only on the outside but the inside as well.

Perfume!!! And bring a condom...just in case. lol

@BeautifulLife:
No, you're wrong, granny panties are always better! haha ;)

Won't be needing that lol - there will be lots of people around..and i have no intention of going there anyhow.:icon_eek: