Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   ESP & Telepathy (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   anyone else notice their thoughts going out very far? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=32069)

ThoughtBroadcaster 13-03-2012 08:36 AM

anyone else notice their thoughts going out very far?

sunny shine 13-03-2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster

did not understand your question!

ThoughtBroadcaster 14-03-2012 12:33 AM

what i am asking is has anyone had their mind broadcasted very far around the neighborhood? my thoughts go out very far unintentionally.

Xan 14-03-2012 01:48 AM

Thoughts are not limited in space and time, like voice is. I am in telepathic communication with people on the other side of the world, but the thoughts don't 'go out' there... the connection is instantaneous.

Xan

sunny shine 14-03-2012 06:36 AM

Ok, yes when guessing things online.

BwellBTR 15-03-2012 08:58 PM

Every, Any and All, "Thought" become a matter of common record to any evolved entities, with or without physical form, learning to develop with intent such abilities. It is a very common potential, yet it remains seldom exercised by every Humans in every lifetime. Knowing anothers thoughts holds within that condition a high level of responcibility to all souls involved, as it is a realtime state of being that one becomes aware of to be either a subject or witness. In either case what is illuminated is the expression through choice of a thought that will manifest a cause. In Beingness there are no secrets, only expressions of current understanding a collective journal for the benefit of any who practice Manifestation by Thought.

silent whisper 16-03-2012 09:54 AM

I can relate to what Bwell has shared..

Trieah 18-03-2012 11:05 PM

Yes. That's why I've wound up getting in contact with many lost/trapped souls and negative entities. I'm constantly thinking about stuff all the time, and sometimes the kinds of things I think about, will actually attract spirit attention from all the different levels.

I've actually figured out a way to make it work for me when trying to help get lost souls to cross over too. I'll either wind up telling them stories with all kinds of symbolism to help them find their inner strength and desire to want to cross over. Or I'll start talking about my own "bad" situations, finding find the strength to work past them to be the kind of person I want to be, to be a good example for them. I've actually gotten a lot of lost souls to cross over doing nothing but broadcasting my thoughts and feelings of unconditional love out to them.

skeptical 29-03-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xan
Thoughts are not limited in space and time, like voice is. I am in telepathic communication with people on the other side of the world, but the thoughts don't 'go out' there... the connection is instantaneous.

Xan

I find it to be the same....and further exploration revealed that space and time are truly an illusion.

Henri77 03-04-2012 08:03 AM

Broadcaster...
Tell us about it.
I'm certainly curious what you experience.