Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Very Lonely and Frustrated (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125146)

MissCreativeSpirit 13-09-2018 02:19 PM

Very Lonely and Frustrated

W I am in this crazy place of trying to relocate.So I have no normal home and I am considering moving to a fedifferent places. I wanted to end up choosing these together with a boyfriend I was dating. The problems with him in my life were numerous. I had manifested this guy who was so confusing and difficult at most times. Noe he appears to not be speaking to me at all and may be in a detox program or even psycho ward things are so difficult for the guy. It is reallythat bad!
I feel guilty to be relieved of the craziness with him now that he is completely out of touch. I am so lonely in general though.I still suspect is doing me a favor by not speaking to Me.

Honza 14-09-2018 08:49 AM

Best wishes to you.... :hug:

Lucky 1 14-09-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
W I am in this crazy place of trying to relocate.So I have no normal home and I am considering moving to a fedifferent places. I wanted to end up choosing these together with a boyfriend I was dating. The problems with him in my life were numerous. I had manifested this guy who was so confusing and difficult at most times. Noe he appears to not be speaking to me at all and may be in a detox program or even psycho ward things are so difficult for the guy. It is reallythat bad!
I feel guilty to be relieved of the craziness with him now that he is completely out of touch. I am so lonely in general though.I still suspect is doing me a favor by not speaking to Me.

From what you describe.. It sounds like you are far better off without him.

I know it seems hard now but give it time and you will be okay.....
I see from your public page that you are a Libra woman...I know Libra woman well...known a bunch of them including my own daughter.

A Libra woman needs a man who is well settled in his life, calm and patient....in short a Libra woman needs peaceful surroundings....they simply do not do well with stress and controversy in there home life......outside stress...work etc... they handle just fine....but they need home to be calm and happy place to retreat to or they are very unsettled.....like you are now!

My suggestion is to commit to paper a plan to improve things.....write it down!

Say to yourself on paper...I need to do this and this and this in my life to get things in order where I am in a better place.

Write down your plan....in order of what is most pressing to take care of and then "work that plan" crossing off things as you get them done.

Even if you are depressed and not in a happy place...writing down your plan and then doing those things will give you something positive to focus on and accomplish besides focusing on your unhappiness.

As you get each thing done you will feel better about yourself and and your mood will improve.

For instance......

I need to find a comfortable place to live.......take care of that.

Or I need to make more money.....with the vastly improved economy we are having now...everyone is hiring...they literally can't find enough people to hire there are sooo many job openings!

Or...I need to get more exercise to feel better physically so I feel better mentally......go for a 30 minute walk every day....feel the sun shining on you...smell the outdoor air....If money is tight...walking is free exercise and will improve your mood a lot!

So put your plan for a better life on paper and work that plan!
Libra woman tend to be very resourceful when they put there minds to something...you can do it!!!

As for men....don't worry about that for now....work on yourself and your own life and happiness....and if whats'is name comes back around you need to "grow a pair" and let him know that you deserve better and he'll either have to get his **** together....or its "by Felicia"!!! because you're not putting up with it!!!

Bornonthecusp 16-09-2018 09:37 AM

Like somebody else already said, the relief you feel without him in your life says A LOT. I don't believe we're on this earth to feel bad for too long, I think we feel contrast, learn why and what we want and work towards that goal. And of course, feeling good, having fun, living our best lives. Who's with me??!!

ocean breeze 16-09-2018 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bornonthecusp
Who's with me??!!

As long as you are with you, its all good. :D

MissCreativeSpirit 17-09-2018 03:40 AM

I write a ton down on another spiritual site like this one. I really suspect the more I deliberately use Law of Attraction to have a more simple romance with continual peace more he drifts with his drama of unchecked energy away.

I had a couple of promising guys talk to me online today which made me feel better.
I had been totally alone for over two years when I got to know this guy. I really want a very permanent relationship and he was nowhere near being able to begin to set that up with me.

MissCreativeSpirit 17-09-2018 03:42 AM

I have a dream of attending grad school in the next 4-5 years and I sm doing my beet to work towards a potential application for late December. I need references to manifest!

Mojo Pan 17-09-2018 04:32 AM

Quote:

I write a ton down on another spiritual site like this one. I really suspect the more I deliberately use Law of Attraction to have a more simple romance with continual peace more he drifts with his drama of unchecked energy away.

I had a couple of promising guys talk to me online today which made me feel better.
I had been totally alone for over two years when I got to know this guy. I really want a very permanent relationship and he was nowhere near being able to begin to set that up with me.

Exactly. The law of attraction can be used the other way, to drive people out of your life when they prove to be toxic for you. I have successfully done this and while I do feel guilty a bit, I know I did the right thing. Because there are people out there who do not extend their hand to find someone to pull them out of the shadow, but to grab you and pull you in so they don't feel that lonely in their abyss. When you decided to use the power of the Law, you started to see results right away. Keep going, and manifest all you want in your life. It's very simple and true, the Old must go for the New to manifest :)

Lorelyen 17-09-2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

But truly, in your situation, do you really feel he's boyfriend material? I'm inferring from what you say that you're more in a therapeutic position than an equal relationship that will always need a lot of patience and work just to "track" him in the sense of moods, relapses and so on.

It isn't out of the question that you like or get some fulfilment out of that role but it wouldn't seem to be one leading to that "oneness" you sometimes sense about long term relationships.

After relocation there must be opportunities to meet new people as friends, co-hobbyists and on so hopefully you'll meet someone more aligned. It's a difficult time and you have my sympathy. Relocation is a right headache. There's a lot to do.

Best of luck with it.
:hug:

MissCreativeSpirit 19-09-2018 01:31 AM

Well I believe this is a good guy deep down. I am just done chasing him in any way. He knows he needs to be sober long term to make anything work with me. I waver back and forth regarding ever being willing to be involved with him much again.