Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   This happened to me the other night. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=134632)

kays. 04-04-2020 08:15 PM

This happened to me the other night.

Hello everyone,

The other night, for the first time, I lighted up a candle and I prayed. In my own words. To fight strength and confidence again. To be hopeful for the future while letting go over the things I cannot control. To accept my past and to trust my intuition again.

A few minutes after I had finished praying, I heard the noise of multiple birds outside my home. Large birds, a strong and deep sound. I did not take a look outside, but it sounded like that. This sound was highly unusual because it's almost 11pm.

For some reason, I felt it was a sign.

What could it mean?

ant 04-04-2020 09:48 PM

Birds of a feather,flock together.

kays. 05-04-2020 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Birds of a feather,flock together.

Could you clarify your post? I am unsure what you mean.

ant 05-04-2020 02:42 AM

Meaning reaching out and congregating with people of the same sorts and or with the same tastes and interests.

Hence,joined SF.

Apakhana Akshobhya 07-04-2020 01:11 AM

:love9:

. . . . . . . . . .

lancing 11-04-2020 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kays.
Hello everyone,

The other night, for the first time, I lighted up a candle and I prayed. In my own words. To fight strength and confidence again. To be hopeful for the future while letting go over the things I cannot control. To accept my past and to trust my intuition again.

A few minutes after I had finished praying, I heard the noise of multiple birds outside my home. Large birds, a strong and deep sound. I did not take a look outside, but it sounded like that. This sound was highly unusual because it's almost 11pm.

For some reason, I felt it was a sign.

What could it mean?

Hmm...that is interesting. Your feeling is most likely correct! :smile: The birds could be a sign that you're growing spiritually or perhaps a sign that your succeeding in accepting your past and rising above any issues it's caused you. Or maybe a sign of both. So, maybe the universe is telling you that you're supported, that you're going in the right direction and moving to a greater state of being. I'm certainly not very knowledgeable on the subject, but someone taught me the basics once. I hope that's helpful! :smile: Congratulations! :hug:

one-light 01-05-2020 02:22 PM

Yes birds are a sign, and sometimes a compliment from spirit - I usually get them when i'm on track with something good ive done for others...

Gem Stoner 03-05-2020 09:40 PM

This is so cool you say that!
The other morning during my first awakening symptoms I woke up half asleep to the sound of birds in the early morning... I slept very well after a long time of trouble sleeping.
however the sound, while being very real, was heard in my inner head, like it came from within or more clearly through my dream still... hope I was understood.... this one stays with me during my journey

MDBdivinity 21-05-2020 07:11 PM

Making anormous countless quotations when nature sfidates my senses

MDBdivinity 21-05-2020 07:12 PM

Could imagine a crocodile tree in a yoga posture contmeplating into self unaware of surroundings.making me surprised of nature.
One time can mean negative energies