Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Do you think it's possible for spirits to come and go in house? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121097)

Headintheclouds 03-03-2018 01:28 AM

Do you think it's possible for spirits to come and go in house?

I'm curious if anyone has experienced spirits coming and going in your house? Not a "haunting" so to speak, but maybe different spirits stopping in briefly and moving on? I know it sounds like a strange question, but I've often thought that's what I'm experiencing in my home.

It doesn't feel haunted (as if there is a resident spirit(s)). Once in awhile, I feel as if someone or something is standing next to my bed. It's quite overwhelming, I keep expecting to see something. Other times; Seeing tiny white lights out of the corner of my eye, seeing shadows with my peripheral vision, hearing very faint conversations, feeling as if something touched my shoulder or hair, knocking sounds coming from the pantry door, etc.

However, I do not feel as if my house is haunted. I am not frightened, just curious and sometimes startled. Does this make sense? I'm interested in others thoughts/experiences. Thank you

Rah nam 03-03-2018 04:32 AM

Two of our children had entities in their bedrooms at different times of growing up. The daughter's entity was Fae and the son's was angelic. When I entered their bedroom they would leave, and return later. Otherwise no entity can come close to me, unless they have permission.
My father came once before he left this part of the galaxy.
Whether an entity can come and go, depend on their state of mind.
Yes, state of mind, since they have not disconnected from the mind until they complete their crossing over.

Headintheclouds 03-03-2018 11:31 PM

I've felt family members that have passed on, but this feels different. It's hard to describe. Maybe I'm just picking up on a different/astral realm? Who knows. Just curious on others thoughts. Thank you :)

Blue Tiger 04-03-2018 12:36 AM

We've had spirits pass through our home at times. Most just pop in and then move on to wherever their destination is, as if our home is a train station or something. A few times I've seen spirits come in the back door (which was closed at the time) and come to me so that I could read for someone. One brought her orange cat. We also had a phantom grey cat that was with us for quite a few years, but who has apparently finally moved on. Haven't seen her for several years. So the answer is yes, spirits can come and go as they please.

Headintheclouds 04-03-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
We've had spirits pass through our home at times. Most just pop in and then move on to wherever their destination is, as if our home is a train station or something. A few times I've seen spirits come in the back door (which was closed at the time) and come to me so that I could read for someone. One brought her orange cat. We also had a phantom grey cat that was with us for quite a few years, but who has apparently finally moved on. Haven't seen her for several years. So the answer is yes, spirits can come and go as they please.

Yes, that's what I would describe it as; The popping in and then moving on as if our house is a train station.

However, I haven't "seen" anything as far as ghosts are concerned. Just the shadows, hearing things, feeling a presence. I wonder why this "Popping in and Out" occurs? Like I said, I don't feel that my house is haunted or that there is a resident spirit. I don't feel that it fits the whole portal theory either.

Blue Tiger 04-03-2018 08:05 PM

It's entirely possible that your personal energy draws them. If you are a warm-hearted open person or spiritually minded or intuitive, that might be sort of a beacon to them. Sort of a signal that "it's ok to pass through here, they won't bother you."

Headintheclouds 04-03-2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
It's entirely possible that your personal energy draws them. If you are a warm-hearted open person or spiritually minded or intuitive, that might be sort of a beacon to them. Sort of a signal that "it's ok to pass through here, they won't bother you."

That's strange, I was just thinking that after I posted my last reply. I literally thought "maybe I'm some sort of beacon" Lol It feels right anyway. I do not feel frightened in any way, just curious. I am open to spirit as far as my beliefs and personal experiences. I wouldn't describe myself as a medium or psychic, but more intuitive. I wish I had the gift of being a medium, it would make it much easier to communicate with whatever is passing through. :)

hallow 10-06-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Headintheclouds
I'm curious if anyone has experienced spirits coming and going in your house? Not a "haunting" so to speak, but maybe different spirits stopping in briefly and moving on? I know it sounds like a strange question, but I've often thought that's what I'm experiencing in my home.

It doesn't feel haunted (as if there is a resident spirit(s)). Once in awhile, I feel as if someone or something is standing next to my bed. It's quite overwhelming, I keep expecting to see something. Other times; Seeing tiny white lights out of the corner of my eye, seeing shadows with my peripheral vision, hearing very faint conversations, feeling as if something touched my shoulder or hair, knocking sounds coming from the pantry door, etc.

However, I do not feel as if my house is haunted. I am not frightened, just curious and sometimes startled. Does this make sense? I'm interested in others thoughts/experiences. Thank you

in my house it happens when major things change. When I first met my wife, she would spend the night while I was at work. At first she would hear walking in the attic. This would happen from time to time when she would spend the night and I wasn't home. After we married her and her daughter moved in her daughters bedroom closet door would open on it's own. Understandablely so if freaked her out. We demanded the spirit to stop because it scares her. Since then the obvious things stopped. But there still around from time to time. We all just coexist. You can tell when there around and when you can't.

dream jo 10-06-2018 01:41 PM

yes
i sea spirtss i do bean told trises i sea thm i do it 1st i thrt i wz nuts thn wz told its in my hed but goin 2 a spirahlst church iv bean goin2 2 difnrt medims noteds i sea spirtss i do

desert rat 10-06-2018 05:09 PM

The tearm is in visitation . It could be the soul of a once living person, left over energy, human created thought forms, or a living person in their astral body.