Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   What’s the reason why a psychic can’t read you? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131486)

Cheyenne20 29-09-2019 04:15 PM

What’s the reason why a psychic can’t read you?

I’ve been told by a few readers that my questions couldn’t be answer because it’s blocked from knowing..
different psychics and different questions.
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe don’t want me to know the answer. Why would they don’t want me to know??

LoneWolfSpiritual 30-09-2019 10:24 PM

Did you already "know" your higher self didn't want you to know these things before you went to the psychic? Because that would be repetitive. And maybe it's not ment to be known to you right now. But one day you will learn everything that eas being kept from you. Probably for your own good. You seem to really want those specific questions answered bad

John32241 01-10-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheyenne20
I mean why am I blocked from knowing something?
They told me my guides or the Universe don’t want me to know the answer. Why would they don’t want me to know??

Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

Cheyenne20 01-10-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I have a really great relationship with my higher self. There are times when I am told that I do not need to know something. My higher self will say "Do you really need to know that?". In truth I can say "No". For I understand how much I am loved, protected, and watched over.

It is our intellect that does not understand or appreciate how love works. If it did we would not have concerns and anxiety about the countless things which will effect us we do not know will happen. Instead it likes to worry and ask all kinds of what I would consider unnessary questions.

The biggest reason for not answering qwuestions is so you will learn to be still and feel loved. Beyond that there are things which are best to not know about.

I hope my thoughts on this will be helpful.

John

How to talk to higher self?

Dargor 01-10-2019 11:09 AM

It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.

LoneWolfSpiritual 01-10-2019 11:24 AM

That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different

Cheyenne20 01-10-2019 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
It means that they have no special powers at all. When they don't know what to say in order to convince you, they simply make up excuses.

I don’t think so

Cheyenne20 01-10-2019 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolfSpiritual
That means no. So what was the question you asked. Pm me if u like. But I doubt ill be able to tell you anything different

I pmed you. ;)

Dargor 01-10-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

I don’t think so

I've offered myself as a guinea pig for psychics multiple times, yet I only get either nonsensical results that make no sense, or the kind of stuff that sounds too good to be true. So I can quite assure you I speak from experience.

LoneWolfSpiritual 01-10-2019 12:12 PM

Quote:

I pmed you. ;)

didn't get anything :confused: