Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Dreams (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   visits from the other side? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119029)

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 01:36 PM

visits from the other side?

Is it possible for those who have passed on to visit you in dreams? I never thought much of it until I had a dream a coworker who had recently passed visited me. He wanted to know everyone was ok, and told me he 'didn't like what they made him do'. I didn't understand the message so I told another co-worker about the dream and I was told that before he passed, he had medical procedures done that he didn't want to do. I never knew this bit of info. How could I have known this to have dreamt it? Anyway, it has made me more aware of what I dream now.

H:O:R:A:C:E 09-12-2017 01:45 PM

i believe it to be possible; certainly.
my gut feeling is that there may be more to that quote of his...
unless those procedures led directly to his passing.
maybe there was something at work which he'd been obliged
to perform, and it had consequences for his coworkers?
(causing him to have concerns even after having passed on.)

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
maybe there was something at work which he'd been obliged
to perform, and it had consequences for his coworkers?
(causing him to have concerns even after having passed on.)

I didn't think of that, ....hmmm....interesting.

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 02:20 PM

Haha, I've been sitting here scratching my head thinking what it could be. Honestly, I may never know. But I guess that's ok, just knowing he wanted to know we were all ok is a good thing.

WhiteWarrior 09-12-2017 02:29 PM

Strange things happen in the dreamworld. Barriers are thinner and things slip through to catch your attention. Some times there are messages.

Personally I think that was the spirit of your coworker. He is worried that actions he was forced to do, may have affected his former coworkers in a bad way. If you think there is no cause for him to worry then light a candle for him, or say a prayer if you prefer, and then tell him in your own words that things are okay and that he does not need to worry. Don't worry about being awake - he will hear your intent just fine.

dream jo 09-12-2017 03:16 PM

thmg his let u no hes ok

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 03:28 PM

Thanks for your help everyone!

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dream jo
thmg his let u no hes ok

He actually was really healthy looking in the dream.

dream jo 09-12-2017 03:48 PM

i no iv had dreams of my dad wen his cum 2 sea me in dreams he so helthy agan evn mor color in his fase no mor bean gry lk bef wen he died

coffeehabit 09-12-2017 03:52 PM

:)
That must be comforting.