Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

angelic star 27-08-2017 10:03 AM

Five of swords.

To find what you are looking for you need the right ones by your side for guidance or motivation, so you can experience encouragement and align with your highest self.

Question. Will I find new friends in the immediate future ?

Thanks and blessings

Clover 27-08-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Five of swords.

To find what you are looking for you need the right ones by your side for guidance or motivation, so you can experience encouragement and align with your highest self.

Question. Will I find new friends in the immediate future ?

Thanks and blessings


Eight of wands; Yep yep.. the potential is all around and you, just make yourself aware and open to the energy.

One thing clover has to look forward to today...

Clover 27-08-2017 12:44 PM

**btw, I think according to PM, this specific game we aren't suppose to ask yes/no questions** Not singling anyone out, I did it earlier too, but i think the challenge of the game is to word it with a flow rather than a typical yes/no

:icon_cat:

HannahRose 27-08-2017 01:54 PM

Ace of Swords

You will learn something new!

I ended up having a really bad day at work on Friday (when I got the Oppression/Tower card). How can I step up my game for this week?

angelic star 27-08-2017 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose
Ace of Swords

You will learn something new!

I ended up having a really bad day at work on Friday (when I got the Oppression/Tower card). How can I step up my game for this week?


Knight of pentacles

Minimize distractions and let down defenses as in not too feel conflicted when you are already safe.

Question. Message for positive motivation.

Pagandell 27-08-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
Knight of pentacles

Minimize distractions and let down defenses as in not too feel conflicted when you are already safe.

Question. Message for positive motivation.


Queen of Swords.

The answer you seek is with in :icon_biggrin:

Question Feed back for art studio situation :toothy2:

angelic star 28-08-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Queen of Swords.

The answer you seek is with in :icon_biggrin:

Question Feed back for art studio situation :toothy2:


King of cups

Take what is being offered to you at this moment, as this is not time to be choosy but to engage everything for a successful outcome.

Question. Any words of positive encouragement.

Clover 28-08-2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic star
King of cups
Question. Any words of positive encouragement.


Ace of Swords; speak your truth with conviction and power and embrace the talent of the energy in your words.


What do I have to look forward to today? :icon_cat:

Anne 28-08-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Ace of Swords; speak your truth with conviction and power and embrace the talent of the energy in your words.


What do I have to look forward to today? :icon_cat:


6 of Cups --> allow yourself to play! No harm, no foul.

What do I need to know about this week?

HannahRose 28-08-2017 02:48 PM

I. Isis - Magic, reversed
Corresponds to The Magician

Just remember that you can't always control the outcome of a situation. Sometimes you have to go with the flow, even if it's not exactly what you would have chosen.

Q: How will my day at work go?


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums