Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   One Card, One Sentence Tarot Game (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116324)

FairyCrystal 23-08-2017 04:06 PM

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahRose
Three of Pentacles

It should be a success, but at the end of the day, it will be what you make of it. :)

How should I go about making new friends? It's difficult once you get to a certain age.


Card that fell out: 5 of Chalices
Be more positive about it and stop focusing on what you haven't got now.

Pulled: Seven of Swords
Dare to be a bit more open and show more of yourself



My Question; What do I need to know right now?

moonincancer 23-08-2017 05:29 PM

Fairy Crystal
7 Pentacles
Time for patience and planning. Rest, assess and rethink what is in front of you. Wait before going ahead with further plans and keep in mind what has actually worked for you in the past. I also get that any obstacles and challenges right now shall prove great learning experiences to get you to the top of the game.
What is the outlook for my love life in the next six months?

FairyCrystal 23-08-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonincancer
Fairy Crystal
7 Pentacles
Time for patience and planning. Rest, assess and rethink what is in front of you. Wait before going ahead with further plans and keep in mind what has actually worked for you in the past. I also get that any obstacles and challenges right now shall prove great learning experiences to get you to the top of the game.
What is the outlook for my love life in the next six months?

Thank you so much!
For you I got King of Chalices, I see him as abundance (Green Witch), as in lots of dating opportunities and prospects. But since it can also be a loving man, I drew another card, Justice 11: Can also mean you find someone who ticks all your boxes, but I feel it's more you going out there and having fun dating plenty of potentially good guys, knowing what you want and not settling for less. (so not finding him just yet, but you are getting closer.)


If I can keep a steady line with Abraham Hicks/Law of Attraction, what will that bring me first and foremost?

55Degrees 23-08-2017 06:06 PM

Guys, it's great you're all joining in but can we keep to the one card, one sentence

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
If I can keep a steady line with Abraham Hicks/Law of Attraction, what will that bring me first and foremost?


Wheel of Fortune.
:
A positive change in a long running situation (I was going to say a new car :biggrin).

How can I be sure I'm doing things right in my 'M' situation?

FairyCrystal 23-08-2017 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Guys, it's great you're all joining in but can we keep to the one card, one sentence



Wheel of Fortune.
:
A positive change in a long running situation (I was going to say a new car :biggrin).

How can I be sure I'm doing things right in my 'M' situation?

A new car? Wow, I think I'm gonna crank up my Abe Hicks time, lol. Cheers!

For you: Pents 7:
Put in the time and dedication, appreciate the process, it should bring fulfillment. As it's all you can do. I'm also getting "love yourself".


I'm out of CBD oil (cannabis) for my health, not sure to get another (expensive). So in that sense... What is the benefit of CBD for me?

55Degrees 23-08-2017 09:15 PM

[quote=FairyCrystal.


I'm out of CBD oil (cannabis) for my health, not sure to get another (expensive). So in that sense... What is the benefit of CBD for me?[/QUOTE]

The Wheel of Fortune (I promise I shuffled).

It makes the uncomfortable, comfortable and brings changes to coping with pain (?)

What one thing (big or small) could I change about myself starting tomorrow ?

FairyCrystal 23-08-2017 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
The Wheel of Fortune (I promise I shuffled).

It makes the uncomfortable, comfortable and brings changes to coping with pain (?)

What one thing (big or small) could I change about myself starting tomorrow ?

I take your word for it! Thank you, I guess I'm going for another bottle :)


9 of Athames:
Pay heed to what you put your focus on because that is what you'll manifest. I feel the moonlight is important too... Just observe whatever it brings to light, don't let your mind run away with you, don't overanalyze it either. Chill.


How will upcoming long weekend together affect my relationship's progress?

55Degrees 24-08-2017 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
How will upcoming long weekend together affect my relationship's progress?


10 of Cups.
It will solidify your feelings for each other, making you both realise you want the same thing.

A message for today.

moonincancer 24-08-2017 02:07 PM

Message for today for Pisces Moon
5of emotions (clarified with 8 of mental/swords)
Letting go of the past is essential to move on: the suffering brings wisdom.
(2nd card: only you can release yourself so that u can move on)

moonincancer 24-08-2017 02:07 PM

My question: what do I need to know right now


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums