Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Spiritual forum energies (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119836)

Universal.Vibe 09-01-2018 10:20 PM

Spiritual forum energies

Has anybody noticed energy from spiritual forums?
Or that spiritual phenomenon or senses increase whilst browsing it?
I mean it is a connecting place for the spiritually inclined or maybe its just bringing these things to the forefront to my mind, but even so are not words them self a form of energy?

SaintMatthew 09-01-2018 11:18 PM

I notice a lot of positive Spiritual energy while at this forum. It is unique to this forum, but I do wish there were alerts to tell us when someone responds to a post

dream jo 10-01-2018 04:37 PM

yes i hav just trht it wz just me bean

mihael_11 10-01-2018 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
I notice a lot of positive Spiritual energy while at this forum. It is unique to this forum, but I do wish there were alerts to tell us when someone responds to a post

You click on USER CP upper left menu and it is shown what is new in threads you are part of.

mihael_11 10-01-2018 06:04 PM

Yes, there is some kind of energy to be sensed. I must say, for SF, the energy is hold down, it doesn't jump all around as on some other forums.

I have question myself often, where is this energy actually stored, positioned, however we could define that medium by known therms. Anyone?

blackraven 10-01-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
Has anybody noticed energy from spiritual forums?
Or that spiritual phenomenon or senses increase whilst browsing it?
I mean it is a connecting place for the spiritually inclined or maybe its just bringing these things to the forefront to my mind, but even so are not words them self a form of energy?

Yes, it's kind of like when hundreds if not thousands of people pray together or meditate together all at once and the collective consciousness transpires into something bigger than oneself, a moving, spiritual body of like-minded people.

aimtobe 17-01-2018 08:14 PM

I haven't yet picked up on the vibes, but perhaps it subconsciously drew me here.

Shrugs

Either way, I can't wait to be more conscious of the energy! (which i know sounds like an oxymoron)

linen53 18-01-2018 12:22 AM

Quote:

but I do wish there were alerts to tell us when someone responds to a post

On the thread you are interested in click on it and scroll down to Thread Tools and click on Subscribe to this Thread.

Ariaecheflame 18-01-2018 01:59 AM

I find it to be mostly neautral :smile:

Badcopyinc 18-01-2018 02:58 AM

Quote:

go to user cp and check your settings you can set them to get email for any thread you post in automatically

also agree to the energy at times over whelming mainly me lacking grounding