Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Quotes & Stories (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Lucid, (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=33237)

CatChild 01-04-2012 06:46 PM

Lucid,

Lucid,

I sat, shivering at my computer. Outside, the wind tossed the boughs of the evergreens, bending them dangerously in synchronistic dances.

I got up, and stiffly shuffled to the front door to close the wind out. But I felt an excitement, wanted to invite it in. Like a dark friend full of urgent truths and loveliness it grinned and ran passed me, aligning itself into my energy to whisper to me of his adventures. Sharing with me important information for the elemental futuristic directions to affect me. Starring into my eyes, I notice him within me upon gazes in the mirror ... I see him. Us.

I tear myself away from his lucid clutches to continue embarking the tasks of the evening by myself. He is so captivating to me, and I feel his eyes still upon me, fixated on my entity wanting to hold me while we swayed to the silent fuzz of hazy reality that I subtly understood... I cave. Drained. He is not human, he is potent strength of fingers filtrating my senses beneath my physical form. Downloading me with his presence- I am charged. I hunger for everything he can share with me, I hunger for him to manifest to my form, or to coalesce and rise to his own. To weightlessly travel with speed,

he slowly leaves me... A grief rises up in my chest, my femininity negotiates but it is futile, he needs to travel and push through the boughs of the evergreens...

Drained. Heavy in my depressing humanness and alone upon this floor standing lustfully his fool. The birth of his teachings I intuit in delicate connections at later times upon my understanding of his energetic whispers while we bonded. Seeing Truths to mysteries we have walked among for decades without Seeing clearly. I thank him for his place in the systems that I build within my mind...

Lucid.

CatChild 01-04-2012 07:00 PM

Just to clarify this was not based on a true experience. It is a piece I wrote to subtly demonstrate how easy it is for both sides of 'belief systems' if you will, Judge each other for their differences. As most non Christians view Christians as being judgmental of anything outside of the Christian mandate, this piece actually demonstrates the finger pointing from the other perspective.

"The blessing of the Lord be upon you"... The people all experienced their own sensations of the words. The small girl turned to look at me, eyes fearful of me somehow. She sensed my indifference to her presence, and my irritation of the situation and how I could not explain myself regarding this- she understood. Read me.

I was angry.

Everyone looked spacey. Brainwashed. In my head, I saw myself slowly lift my arm and emotionlessly push the stranger standing beside me. Knowing them toppling over, sending an escapade of chaos. Chains. What they somehow were asking for...

"We are not worthy"...

Yeah. Keep telling yourselves that. No wonder your institution has historically controlled through a sense of shame. But giving grace back to the undeserving, creating a sense of dependance on dysfunction. Dysfunction seeping deeply to infiltrate the cells of their psyches. Breeding species who twist at the waist. Feet facing forward, noses on their shoulder blades. Shame.

I am the only person here who can see things for what they really are,

to the support who did not resemble me in species form but still held material validity to my five senses, and to the species who did not show themselves to my five senses but revealed themselves through invisible arms... I always sensed that I was worthy. Equal. Special. Loved. I always knew this. Still do.

Outside and breathing the cloudy air, I sensed the downcast emotion that came from their experience.

They felt joyous. They believed themselves to be children of an invisible form of Love. Creations of this. By this.

I believed I was a creation WITH this. Because of this. And this Source Love was responsive to me- BECAUSE of me. Because of Them... And this Love remained if I faced it...

I forgave myself for being angry. Believed it was my right. But I was judging and pompous.

Perhaps if I just cleared my head of all my ego's thoughts, I would understand the Truth.

That the Earth was changing to serve my needs, even if those earthquakes killed thousands. At least all the oil spills were redirected back to their Source of crude origin. At least there was something else to brings these groups of my species together again, to survive. Mutually experience. Mutually assist with a sense of equality.

... my beliefs; that I'd embrace a moment of their time to speak about what I believe that is different from their own. And they could see the parallel sense and logic to the eradication of RULES to follow in order to be accepted and loved by this Source that is UNCONDITIONAL. But they just don't know it yet. They are still twisted at the waist.

Cause and effect.

I heard the distant thunder. While some around me shrieked of the upcoming storm, I grinned within my heart at the onset of the catalyst to clear away the old air of the day.

I guess I'm glad I'm me. Witches need love too...

Mystique Enigma 09-04-2012 05:13 PM

if there was one doubt you sought to dispel off your self, what would it be ???? :)

CatChild 10-04-2012 01:28 AM

That I don't have to be afraid of failing.