Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   what crystal are you drawn to recently? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128168)

landofcrystal 27-02-2019 07:01 AM

what crystal are you drawn to recently?

For me, it has been smoky quartz lately.For some reason it always calls on me. not sure why, cant resist of the black ,smoky, shiny, polished points whether it is naturally formed or craved into points. i feel grounded most of the time but something about it always catch my attention. perhaps some experienced user/healer can enlighten me on this.how about you?

Crystal canuck 27-02-2019 07:29 AM

Smokey quartz is a really beautiful stone, I really like it too.

The one I am drawn to lately, if were talking about ones I don't already have, is grape agate. Really cool looking stone, actually looks like purple, green and sometimes yellow crystal looking grapes. Some are not that great looking while others are spectacular.

Bubbles 27-02-2019 09:32 AM

Black Obsidian

and Seraphinite

lol

FairyCrystal 27-02-2019 10:14 AM

-Pink & watermelon tourmaline.
-Pink tourmaline in moonstone palmstone --> favorite!!
-Lepidolite, including petalite & lepidolite in one (tumble)
-Last night I suddenly wanted to have my large Lemurian point near. It's a Twin crystal.

iamthat 27-02-2019 06:26 PM

I don't usually work much with crystals and stones, but for the past week I have been drawn to moldavite. Now reading Moldavite, Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner.

Peace.

SaturninePluto 05-03-2019 03:50 PM

I found myself purchasing a blue jasper beaded necklace as I found myself drawn to it in the store. It has quickly become one of my favorites.

desiredaspiration 05-03-2019 04:03 PM

At the moment I am most drawn to Amonzanite, I got a crystal recommendation based on my current energy and they recommended green as it often correlates with Heart Chakra, and it would help me to tell the difference of when I'm feeling someone else's energy vs my own and give me a better grounding for rebalancing. The only time I'm not wearing my Amonzanite is when I'm recharging it.

crystalqueen 05-03-2019 04:45 PM

I am drawn to rainbow obsidian, the colors can be hypnotic.

I also have been getting the feeling it is time for me to get a lumerian. I got a beautiful piece with such a feminine energy. Its a large piece too probably around 6-8 in

squiggy241 06-07-2019 04:26 AM

Drawn to Labradorite again. Just bought a beautiful Blue Fire Lab ring at a metaphysical store I frequent. Bought my pendant and tumbled crystal there a few years back. I went specifically to find a Lapis Lazuli ring to wear. But I tried this ring on and both my husband and the shop owner said it was made for me. I've been having surreal dreams. Lots of coincidences and synchronicity in the last 2 weeks! Love it.

Aglaya 06-07-2019 05:21 AM

Cat eye- I was advised to wear a ring with cat eye as a protective stone. It is my second ring with cat eye though. The first one was very beautiful indeed, but somewhat severe. The talisman would attract, then destroy all possible bad circumstances or ill internationed people. The problem was that such things happened quite often and so close to me, that it inevitably made me nervous.
The second one I ordered is milder with me at least. It is a more transparent and bright coloured crystal. My intuition works better with this cat eye ring, and I feel really protected.