Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   The messages I receive (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129572)

ThatMan 21-05-2019 10:14 AM

The messages I receive

So I decided to make here a post where I am going to write all the messages that I receive into my mind:

I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

This message came from a voice that was not human but was very familiar to me.I received this message before an OBE.

Keep it in mind.

This is a message came from the same source, same experience, but this time I was in meditation.I was in some kind of transe and this is how I heard it.

It's natural to give humanity a chance.

This message came to me last night, I was in meditation, but this time, I asked someone to talk with me from the spiritual world.This time, it was the voice of a man and I could hear it clearly, it came to me while I was in this transe that comes over me when I receive a message.

inavalan 21-05-2019 08:06 PM

Do you expect some kind of reactions here, or just want to log your messages?

ThatMan 21-05-2019 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inavalan
Do you expect some kind of reactions here, or just want to log your messages?

You can write here if you feel like writing, there's no problem, I just want to have a place where to share with you everything I receive, maybe it can help you in a way.

I share with you everything here.I hope there are other people who have similar experiences, maybe we can learn from each other.

Unseeking Seeker 22-05-2019 02:44 AM

Good stuff ... keep going! :smile:

Miss Hepburn 24-05-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Good stuff ... keep going! :smile:

Yes, so far so good.

ThatMan 28-05-2019 09:48 PM

You're the family of births.

"You" - humanity.This was the voice of a man that had authority.Today I saw this beautiful picture of a child, she had big blue eyes and then few minutes later, while I was in meditation and listening to some meditative music, this is the message I received.The message was crystal clear, I heard it perfectly like I hear people talking in daily life.I asked for more details but nothing came back, it seems that I can receive only one message and that's it.

Aknaton 02-06-2019 05:34 AM

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. OP, we thank God for the Gift of discernment of spirits, may He grant it to us when we ask.

The first message is not from God the Creator. It is from a being of the second heaven that appears as light, but of the artificial kind. He appears as though he is good but he is full of deception. his origin is strongly in Yoga and new age circles. This entity won't help you.

The second one Is a wandering spirit of the group of the first spirit in the above message. He is a lesser spirit. They speak as a group.

The third communication is from Jesus Christ.

Allow me to say that it is wise to narrow down the communications and expect them only from God the trinity, the angels, saints, patriarchs and prophets. Investigate orthodox methods and combine them with what you know. But keep your circle small.

Peace and Grace to you.

ImthatIm 10-06-2019 10:08 PM

A life lived can not be hid.

To hide life is no life at all.

Aknaton 11-06-2019 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
A life lived can not be hid.

To hide life is no life at all.

ThatMan, can you understand this?

ThatMan 11-06-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aknaton
ThatMan, can you understand this?

I've learnt that I have to go the Word of God, there is the all the power and truth, this is what the Word of God says:

Colossians 3:3 "For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

I am dead to my own flesh and the true life that I have is in Christ, hidden in Him, sealed in Him and by Him.

To all of you, no more messages, with the help of Christ, blessed be His Holy Name, the darkness was defeated and my entire being felt as being born again.I felt directed by Christ to dwell in His Word, every day I read the Word of God.I have no more questions when it comes to His Word, I've learnt to trust Him with my entire being.

I have no words to describe what I've been through, I've seen evil people doing satanic rituals against me, all these people were dressed in black robes and their faces were painted with white, they were worshiping a dead thing, but I am with CHRIST and they have no power over me!!

Ohh... people, if you would know how the evil one is like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour, you would all come to Christ!!