Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   The Lucid Dream I Could Not Escape (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=112446)

MergingWolf 07-04-2017 10:38 PM

The Lucid Dream I Could Not Escape

I don't know what I was doing before I became aware, but when I did I was in someone's home. seeing as now I was aware I wanted to leave so I just head outside, where I saw my car Shania. I headed towards my car to get ready to leave this dream, when this woman and teen came running out asking me where I was going, I told them I was leaving, they said you can not leave. I tried to keep towards my car but they were persistent, they still wouldn't let me, the boy took out a blade like a katana and just started swinging it at me, I dodged every swing but he wouldn't let up.

I was starting to get really mad, when he swung the sword at me again I caught it with my bare hands and begin bending it towards him till it broke in my hand. he stared amazed at the strength I had to break such a blade with my bare hands, he was so surprised he did not put up much more of a fight he just stare wide eyed. but the woman didn't care she started to attack me too, every attempt she tried I just kept getting madder and madder, till I just couldn't take it I swung the piece of the blade I had in my hand at her; it latched onto her neck, there was like a ridge from when I broke the blade, that caught onto her neck.

At this point I was ****ed and just didn't care, even when I saw blood dripping down her neck, I still just went ahead and ripped the blade from her neck. her eyes went wide as she fell in slow motion to her knees, at this point a flash came like a memory of some sort, cause I saw my granny in the place of the woman, then the memory faded and it was back to the woman I then begin to feel sorry for what I had just done, it freaked me out how quickly my feelings changed after I kill this woman. I never killed anything in my life (outside of a cat but that was to protect my bro, but that's another story for some other time).

After she fell down dead, the scene shifted and I was back in the house where there were kids sitting around sad, I guess bout the woman, none of them knew I was the one who killed her ; so as I past them to head back to my car I said sorry for your lost. I still felt ashamed of what I did. when I got outside again, there were detectives of sorts around my car, they were saying they needed to gather evidence et. Again no one knew who I was, so I decided to act like i was a cop, I went up to my car, one of the officers said we need someone to get some info out the car I guess to see who the car belonged to, so i volunteered, but another guy did too.

So we in the car gathering stuff, I was behind the wheel faking, waiting on the other guy to get out the car. he gathered some papers and for some reason put them in the glove compartment, and left the car. So here's my chance I closed my door and started my car and put the petal to the metal and skirted off, which alarmed everyone, the officers began chasing me. at this point I begin to fade back to wakefulness.

Perfection 07-04-2017 11:49 PM

this is a lesson in how easily your anger can get out of hand & cause irreversible damage to your family tree. The papers were left in your car to show that you are still the person you always were & they can find you later if you do anything bad

ljwor 08-08-2017 03:40 AM

This is really interesting!

Gracey 08-08-2017 04:14 AM

you are being held accountable on your journey in life. You are not taking responsibility for something you did. perhaps a past life in Japan?

how was your emotion before the lady and teen entered the dream? no need to answer here.

Perhaps there is someone in this life who is giving you obstacles in life...they were trying to hold you against your will of leaving. vehicles are representation of our souls travel in life.