Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   -= Perfect teeth spell? Help please =- (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=93404)

Rozie 13-12-2016 03:13 AM

It's called "The Teeth of Steel spell"

I saw that one work. I am not going to say how. It is protective, of course.

Honestly, there are measures that can be taken to slow down the decay and prevent infection. I know someone with a mouthful of teeth who should not have any. That is one example. In his case, there is nothing that can be done with dentistry. If that is not an option, then magic might work to keep things from deteriorating.

Awakened Queen 13-12-2016 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rozie
You could do a perfect teeth spell..and I wouldn't hesitate to do that but what it would do is clear the path. It wouldn't go 'poof' and give you that perfect Crest smile overnight...

Clearing the path means...allowing the universe to assist you in your quest.

That still means you would have to go to the dentist and have cosmetic work done, but circumstances may fall into place so that you would be able to obtain your desired results.

That is the way magic works.

I performed a beauty spell, and this is exactly how it worked. I was led by the Universe to the places and services that would make me more beautiful.

Rozie 14-12-2016 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I performed a beauty spell, and this is exactly how it worked. I was led by the Universe to the places and services that would make me more beautiful.

Yes....People don't get it...The spell does work, but not like TV magic.

Magic is about manipulation. What can be manipulated? Plenty. How can the manipulation be brought about? That is what you work on.

With the teeth spell, you can make the bacteria that causes tooth decay be less ravenous, and not so aggressive...That is a reasonable manipulation that can be done.

With a beauty spell, you cannot alter your features without surgery but plenty can be done. Beauty is about perception, and you can influence perception also..That is what I would consider, as well as clearing the path.

Scommstech 14-12-2016 07:21 PM

If spells are about manipulation why not manipulate the stem cells to reform new teeth.
Now that is possible!!!

Brucely 14-12-2016 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thriftyarek888
So how did those witches from 100s of years ago do? There was no dentist then!

Therein lies the answer of why dentists take so many jokes. Like that Rudolph Elf that wanted to be a dentist. Even people in africa have decent teeth. Or a hillbilly that never brushes still has strong teeth because there's flouride in water and beer

Rozie 17-12-2016 12:22 PM

@Scommstech, because that isn't realistic. It probably isn't impossible, but it isn't in my rule book.

At any rate, that is not something I can do. You are welcome to give it a go.

We do have implants..That is a way to get new teeth. You go to the special dentist and get new teeth. I did do that spell. Cleared the path to make the new teeth possible and affordable and available. That is about my skill level. That was not an easy spell. It took some doing.

thriftyarek888 15-04-2017 07:48 PM

I am still looking for the good teeth spell lovely people. Please advise.

thriftyarek888 20-09-2017 06:58 PM

Anyone know something related please? ta

Ordnael 20-09-2017 07:26 PM

Those who lived before the great flood and were centuries old also aged slower. So a 500 years old man would look like a today middle aged man.

dream jo 31-10-2017 11:20 PM

olny thn g i no is cleen thm go 2 denst evryy 6 mths is way 2 do iy