Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   my higher self and guides can go to hell (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=120646)

Dargor 12-02-2018 12:55 AM

my higher self and guides can go to hell

My thoughts aren't enough, I just want to let them now this through physical action how much I hate them and how worthless I deem them to be. That's all there is to it. So hopefully they are aware of this message.

Shinsoo 12-02-2018 01:46 AM

Trust me, they are aware. They can hear every thought, every nuance you express. It’s actually common for people to resent their spirit guides and helpers at some point in their journey, because people often don’t view their ambitions and desires through a higher perspective...which guides do.

I should know, I tell mine off all the time calling them some really filthy names cause they frustrate me so. And I have told them I hate them on multiple occasions. They’re used to it.

Despite that they love me anyway—and yours love you too, I’m certain of that. :)

Rah nam 12-02-2018 01:55 AM

they know as soon as you think it even before
does it change much, only to yourself

Dargor 12-02-2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kristi
Trust me, they are aware. They can hear every thought, every nuance you express. It’s actually common for people to resent their spirit guides and helpers at some point in their journey, because people often don’t view their ambitions and desires through a higher perspective...which guides do.

I should know, I tell mine off all the time calling them some really filthy names cause they frustrate me so. And I have told them I hate them on multiple occasions. They’re used to it.

Despite that they love me anyway—and yours love you too, I’m certain of that. :)

Ah okay, that's some positive news then. That being said, they can keep their so-called love to themselves because I have no use for it.

Astro 12-02-2018 02:14 PM

Generally it's thought that any spirit that brings out this kind of reaction isn't a true guide, but is a spirit out to cause problems.

H:O:R:A:C:E 12-02-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro
Generally it's thought that any spirit that brings out this kind of reaction isn't a true guide, but is a spirit out to cause problems.

guidance is aligned with truth; misguidance would lead away from truth.
for SlayerOfLight to be repulsed by love is for him to choose misguidance,
as i see it.

i recognize your avatar choice SlayerOfLight.
it's of "the dead god who sleeps".

Dargor 12-02-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
guidance is aligned with truth; misguidance would lead away from truth.
for SlayerOfLight to be repulsed by love is for him to choose misguidance,
as i see it.

i recognize your avatar choice SlayerOfLight.
it's of "the dead god who sleeps".

Eh no, it's just some artwork for an album cover from one of my favorite bands.

H:O:R:A:C:E 12-02-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Eh no, it's just some artwork for an album cover from one of my favorite bands.

i sit corrected. i'd thought the image found here:
http://www.angrymetalguy.com/equilib...reatur-review/
was a rendering of this guy:

all apologies for the error.

Dargor 12-02-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro

I don't have any contact with any spirits that provoked me, it's just that I need to hate/blame something for the way things are in my personal life. And I deem all of my so-called guides (except perhaps a certain one) together with my so-called higher self to be responsible.

Dargor 12-02-2018 05:25 PM

@Horace That's ok, they pretty much look alike.