Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   light warrior (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126265)

Pagandell 12-11-2018 05:42 PM

light warrior
 
I feel I may be a warrior light worker, are there any others out there, I think now is the time for us to get together and share vibes, although I know we all work alone on are own missions. :biggrin:

Native spirit 13-11-2018 12:22 PM

Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.



Namaste

Pagandell 13-11-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
Pagandell it might help if you gave a description of how you define a warrior light worker to be. some reading this may think they are but have not thought to call themselves that. just a thought.



Namaste


Thanks Native spirit, great suggestion, I was leading up to that, I planed to let this thread slowly enfold and see what feed back I get from other peeps.

O k, a little about why I make such a claim, I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.

Peace :icon_pirat:

Realm Ki 13-11-2018 05:06 PM

:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug:cool:

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.

Pagandell 14-11-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Realm Ki
:Hi there I too identify as a warrior. I am not the type you describe but I am one that activates, facilitates and works for movement, change. I do not hesitate for big tasks if they are the right thing to do, and Ive been told I've inspired others towards change and people around them in turn.

I sound so smug:cool:

I guess fundamentally it's an energy on the inside - is there a fighter? In my case there most definitely is.

Thanks for reaching out, it's good to hear others.


Hi Realm Ki.

Thanks for dropping by to say hallow, you seem like a light worker with a little bit of light warrior.:biggrin:

Iv'e just been reading thesecrettruthabout.com/light warriors .

A lot of stuff I resonate with, I took down some notes.

They say, The light warrior are defenders, they defend light, fight evil and make known those obstacles which could block the progress of spiritual seekers.

A light warrior has no less love than a light worker they just express it in different ways.

Keep this in mind before you pass judgment. :rolleyes:

Siemens 14-01-2019 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
I have been a WLW all my life only just found a name for it.

I have always disrupted the status quo/ those in control or of the norm, to let in more light on the subject, making people think, and upsetting peeps at the risk of being ostracized.

I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.

Pagandell 14-01-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemens
I think I am what you call a light warrior. I want to break up outdated structures and thinking patterns and fight for new visions.

But I think the missions many light warriors/workers fight for are an end in themselves.


How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves :cool:

Siemens 16-01-2019 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
How do you mean the missions are an end in themselves :cool:

Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.

Pagandell 16-01-2019 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siemens
Have you ever thought about who or what determines which experiences me make?

If you believe in reincarnation you consequently have to believe that everything we experience is chosen deliberately by our souls. For example if a person grows up in a dictatorship (like North Korea) his soul obviously WANTS to make this experience; why else would he have incarnated in this country? If from an earthly perspective this person’s mission is to fight against the regime, this fight is just an illusion (or an end in itself) from the perspective of the soul. Why? Because he fights against something he (his soul) deliberately chose to experience before.
I think many souls make the experience to fight against or for something just because they want to make the experience to fight and rebel. The so called wrongs do only exist because souls want to make the experience to fix them.

I myself have a very strong urge to fight against certain social wrongs. But I feel very frustrated by the insight that this fight would just be a kind of game to give me the experience of rebellion.


Hi again Siemens.

I am very much into what spirit guide Sparrow says theses days and he says most beings in the spirit world do not incarnate down here into the physical world and on first reading this I was surprised/ taken aback, but they do explore other dimensions and realities.

So my own thoughts now are all stuff is clouded under the veil of eternal being, even more so on the earth plain so this is how us light warriors find are perfect space to expose and identify that which is flawed from here and then onto the spiritual world and all dimensions.
I see it as a creative thing ever evolving, I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit :biggrin:

Siemens 17-01-2019 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
I think I am part of the fairy/ nature spirit soul group and my mission is an attraction to the mother earth spirit :biggrin:

What are the things you have to do to accomplish your mission? Can you be a bit more concrete?

And what is it good for to "attraction to the mother earth spirit"?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums