Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   7 Ways to Use the Law of Attraction to Manifest Faster Results (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111984)

llp6185 23-03-2017 09:47 PM

7 Ways to Use the Law of Attraction to Manifest Faster Results

The whole idea of the law of attraction is to be a co creator with God in manifesting the things that are deepest to your heart. When you use the law of attraction in the right way you can experience manifesting your desires at a much faster rate than you ever would have had you not made the effort to use it correctly.

You can use the law of attraction to manifest faster results by taking the following steps.

1. Be Grateful Now

Gratitude can dramatically change your life but best of all it gets the law of attraction to give you more of what you are feeling grateful and happy for. When you are feeling frustrated and down the law of attraction gives you more reasons to feel down. You manifest more situations that make you feel unhappy. So as the first rule to manifesting faster results begin to see all the things in your present life that you are grateful for no matter how simple it is.

2. Speak of It

It may seem hypocritical at first when you learn of the law of attraction to speak of your desires as if they are already here. In reality all things are already created. The moment a thought is conceived you have brought it into your reality. The more you speak of that thought the stronger it becomes and the faster it moves into your state of being. Think of a child who becomes eager about the thing he or she wants. See how eager they are about it? They look up pictures about it, they speak about what they will do when they get it. They don’t worry about how or when it will come, they just know and above all they are excited about it. Speak with joy about what will come into your life because your words and thoughts about it feeds that creation and brings it to you faster.

3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.

4. Let Go!!!

Let go of what you want. Yes, let it go. Know that you desire to experience a particular thing but don’t hold on out of fear of doubt. The more you cling on to the needing or wanting feeling the more disastrous your manifesting will be. You will only succeed in feeling more needy. Allow yourself to feel full and confident. Those who understand how the universe and the laws of attraction work easily understand the power of their intention and don’t feel stress or needy. They create and know that the law of attraction is working for them and what they create will soon manifest. They create then let go and move into the state of receiving.

There is a great paradox that comes with letting go because a very large part of manifesting requires that you give a lot of focus to your desire but there is a delicate balancing act of focus without feeling needy or being clingy.

5. Learn to Receive

To activate the law of attraction you must move into the state of receiving. This is something most people cannot do. Many people say that they want certain things but few people know how to receive those things that they are asking for. Most people feel doubtful or unworthy about what they want. Deep within they feel that they do not deserve nor will they get what they are asking for. Those tiny feeling of unworthiness are giant blocks in the manifesting process and can only serve in destroying what you are hoping to attract. The law of attraction is a science that takes you deep into your inner nature and allows you to see where you are feeling disconnected as a co-creator with God and the universe. Become worthy and allow yourself to receive.

6. Become Worthy Now

Become worthy by recognizing that you can manifest anything that you want because you are Gods and Goddesses and what you desire is only a tiny speck in the universe. You deserve to manifest what you want because when you are rich you influence those around you in positive ways. When you use the law of attraction to manifest a better life you are in the flow and in a better state of adding value to the world. The faster you can feel worthy of what you desire to manifest the faster it will come.

One of the biggest blocks in manifesting is the feeling of unworthiness that most people feel. God wants you to have, the universe is great enough and there is more than enough for you and everyone else. You are worthy!.

7. Give What You Desire Most

You may not have all the money in the world for yourself but you do have something of value and that thing which is of value to you may be in scarce supply to someone else. Give to others and you will be stunned and amazed by how fast the law of attraction will manifest abundance in your life.

There is a natural flow in the universe and in order to manifest more you must also be in the flow of giving. Give to others as long as you do not give more of yourself. There are many flawed concepts of giving more than you have, this is very faulty. Give only what you can, never ever deplete yourself. Give what makes you feel happy to give. Give with love on a regular basis but also be aware of conserving your own and the law of attraction will bless you by bringing to you much more than you give. As you give you will get and you will manifest much more than you could ever have imagined and much faster too.

Joyce 27-03-2017 11:12 AM

llp6185, WELCOME and thank you.

This is all so true. We attract that which we are!!!

It's all a part of the greatest mystery of life. This natural law IS how we create the life we experience.

This is why humans have been TRYING for millenniums to explain what the heck is wrong here on planet earth. Yes the world is waking up in a great sense. Things WILL progress beyond our wildest dreams.

This site is the most awesome "gift" my son ever gave me when he sent it to me; he was giving me an outlet (other than him :) because he doesn't want to "get it" (even though his spirit already knows the truths we all speak of here.

And "KEEP COMING BACK is the best advice when we find where we instinctively know we "fit in":hug:

Monkey 28-03-2017 04:51 PM

Very helpful thread. Thank you

Windbreeze 05-04-2017 06:46 AM

Thanks. That's interesting. I am interested to know your opinion on this video which says that to experience law of attraction, one experiences another law which contrasts to law of attraction or what we try to attract.

For example, if one has financial problems then instead of attracting wealth, that person would experience more financial problems because there is a vibrational match between what he experiences and what he attracts.

I think gratitude is what changes what follows because by becoming grateful, we adjusting our vibration to positive and universe lets us receive what is resonates with our state of mind due to vibrational match.

Aube Borealis 05-04-2017 08:21 AM

Thank you llp6185.

My experience is that I always give thanks to my God and I always say He knows what we need everynight we pray for dinner until now.

With your good intentions, blessings flow effortlessly, so I always say to my children, look what gratitudes, faith and prayers can do.

Lorelyen 05-04-2017 10:19 AM

Most of this seems about acquisition which is nice if you want to transfer the contents of your local mall to your home but hardly spiritual refinement. Acquisition and wealth using occult techniques (of which LOA is a pale shadow) were often the topics of black magic(k)ians back in the day. A form of spirituality? Sure, but it does tie you to the earth

Quote:

Become worthy by recognizing that you can manifest anything that you want because you are Gods and Goddesses
A nice exhortation from the soap box but useless beyond what's practical. You want to be an eagle. You are an eagle... Try launching off the upstairs window sill....
You're a wannabe brain surgeon. Let's see what happens when you turn up at the hospital with your little fold-all of scalpels and saws.....

But like it or not, a few of your exhortations are really affirmations or should be. No way am I going to be a world class cellist by just believing I'm that now. I'd have to affirm that I'll become one for a very long time before it happens.

Nice, though. LOA works for some people some of the time as long as they work within what's practical. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
AND....like doesn't always attract like. People shouldn't bluff themselves believing a few authors out there.

jro5139 05-04-2017 12:27 PM

Question, if you are using gratitude because you feel that being grateful will help you get what you want, then isn't that having an ulterior motive? Isn't having an ulterior motive counter intuitive? Isn't it all about your intentions?
And what of the fact that we co-create with the other souls around us? Some things are not entirely our decisions, it involves another soul that has free will, not just talking about relationships but so many things involves someone else... Sure you could try to do some type of witchcraft mind control but would there not be consequences for messing with another person's free will?

Lorelyen, I'm interested to know more about the connection between occult practices and LOA, what is the connection?

Joyce 05-04-2017 04:35 PM

[quote]
Quote:

Originally Posted by jro5139
Question, if you are using gratitude because you feel that being grateful will help you get what you want, then isn't that having an ulterior motive? Isn't having an ulterior motive counter intuitive? Isn't it all about your intentions?

[b]I'm going to comment on pretty much everything that's been said above, and chose this one to use for quotes. Thanks jre5139, but I believe ulterior motives carry their own energy different from true intention and whatever that is is going to attract, for our higher (the unknown) good. I also don't believe motives are even connected with intuition, but what do I know.

llp6185 and Aube Borealis, your points for attraction (for good) are certainly giving you a faaar better chance of attracting good. Yet Lorelyen believes this is all for acquisition, not spiritual alignment blabla as if you (she)doesn't get something wanted there's reason to be bitter. Small thinking and not sounding too spiritually minded to me in my humble opinion:rolleyes:
[b]
Quote:

And what of the fact that we co-create with the other souls around us? Some things are not entirely our decisions, it involves another soul that has free will, not just talking about relationships but so many things involves someone else... Sure you could try to do some type of witchcraft mind control but would there not be consequences for messing with another person's free will?
Always conswquesces, and to me it sounds as if your first statements are correct, yet then where witchcraft if concerned, it sounds to me (messing with another's free will) as if you're mixing apples and oranges so to say. In other words, trying to understand the blending of someone else's energy (freewill, intentions . . )with our own . . can't be explained. Black magic, or whatever one calls messing on the dark-side certainly is never positive or good IMO!!!,
Quote:

Lorelyen, I'm interested to know more about the connection between occult practices and LOA, what is the connection?
[/COLORLorelyen, I believe there's a lot more to your perception of this law than you're telling, or not telling:smile: I am not trying to be confrontational, I just believe it's better to thoroughly understand.

TechnicGeek: I watched, stopped, wrote, watched . . the YTube video by Miss Teal. Wow, she's got some agenda.

I don't know who she thinks she is, but her video seemed really over the top with her bias projecting her great wisdom or awareness. She speaks as if she IS talking to ones with "elementary understanding" and she's attempting to foster HER agenda, which is who cares.

She has colored this law of attraction into complication & confusion. Humans need a deeper understanding (spiritual wisdom?) of this law in order not to believe they'll get everything their little heart desires. This is what the movie, THE SECRET, attempted. Yes, the influences of this great mystery of life everyone wants to EXPLAIN are ever present, but for her to say "F--k the LOA", is her agenda, not humanity's. Miss Teal speak as if she's back 11 years ago. Wake up beautiful Ms Teal ~ gather in your newbies before they catch on while they're becoming better people.

I was surprised to see the animation parts, in that video, were seemingly done by the same that did Spirit Science - who knows.

Well, there's Joyce's $2 worth (long not necessarily in value:biggrin: )

Lorelyen 05-04-2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joyce
[b]
.....Yet Lorelyen believes this is all for acquisition, not spiritual alignment blabla as if you (she)doesn't get something wanted there's reason to be bitter. Small thinking and not sounding too spiritually minded to me in my humble opinion:rolleyes:
[b]

Please refer to the original post #3
Quote:

3. Surround Yourself With The Things You Desire

You maybe asking, how can I surround myself with the things that I want if I don’t have it? It may not be yours at the moment but you can borrow, you can visit, above all you can place yourself in the environment and among the people who are closely link to the things you desire. The successful application of the law of attraction depends on you already being in that energy of what you want. It is up to you to create the state that you want to attract and you do so by being among the things that you want until it is fully yours. The law of attraction will give you quite easily what you bring into your focus, whether you are speaking of it or observing it. You get more of what you surround yourself with.

Quote:

Lorelyen, I believe there's a lot more to your perception of this law than you're telling, or not telling:smile: I am not trying to be confrontational, I just believe it's better to thoroughly understand.
Think of the psychodrama of traditional magical ritual and you'll recognise the premise of LOA carries a similar intent without the intensity. A lazy-person's occult :D Saves all the paraphernalia! Perhaps it wasn't fair talking as an "occasional" sorceress!

I read a report by a reporter/"adept" in the Guardian newspaper that concluded one of the big peddlers of LOA in print was highly suspect. The conclusion was that he couldn't possibly believe in that which he is expecting others to believe. One tries to keep abreast...

:smile:

SaturninePluto 05-04-2017 09:34 PM

Thank you very much to the poster for posting this. :smile:

If it is alright I would like to put a couple thoughts out there that I think may go in line with some of this if that is alright?

First, with gratitude I believe in line with that thinking and also in order to receive that giving also plays a part. With giving I feel one must give from a place of the heart and to actually expect nothing in return. I feel we should give merely to give, help, and be of service to another. Giving from the heart as in giving from a place of love. Because we want to.

Also I take personally the belief that when I give something to someone, it is now theirs and no longer a part of myself in that it is now theirs to do what they want with. Which essentially means I give from a place of real giving in that it belongs now to the individual I gave it to. So say they would like to enjoy it and keep it for a while. That is fine it is theirs. Now say they want to go ahead and give it to someone else- this is good and fine as well, it keeps the cycle going, and it is theirs. Then say they wish to trash it and throw it out- This is fine, as I have no power over another, it is their decision, their choice, maybe the energy does not feel right to them, maybe they do not feel align to the energy of the gift- This is fine as it is their choice, and people are and should be capable and able to express their own choices.

Also I feel deeply with giving for me, that there is a certain time in which giving takes place. I feel it becomes easier to give when we are at a place of readiness to do it. If we are at a place where it comes from good feeling.

Also there are many whom are not ready or willing to accept what one has to give. These times bring us to that eventual realization that we may offer- but those we offer to may have no real need or desire for that which we offer or may be grateful alone for the offer but do not specifically need anything at the time. This too is and can be good.

Just throwing a few thoughts on gratitude and giving out there. Again thank you for the thread and all the posts.

Very helpful.