Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Did I Astroproject and not realize it? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=108357)

CcolTonS7 04-12-2016 05:44 PM

Did I Astroproject and not realize it?

I was laying on the couch, in that state that isn't quite asleep, but isn't really awake either.
Then I heard the front door open, and I saw my roommate walk in, but I saw the top of her head when she walked in, like I was floating above her, and followed her into the house. When she (we) turned around to close the door, I saw a bright light in the doorway and that's when I.... woke up?

I was on the couch, and my roommate was right there, she just got home.

I told her and my other roommates about it and they all thought it was strange.

But I wonder if I astroprojected without realizing it. The thing is I wasn't like in a body of any sort. It was like I was just floating above her observing.

What are your thoughts? Could it be something else?

astralsuzy 05-12-2016 06:14 AM

It sounds like you astral projected without realising it.

CcolTonS7 11-12-2016 09:30 PM

HAHA is it 'astral project?' I feel kinda stupid haha. It's never happened to me before, any clue why it might have happened?

The only thing I could think of is maybe instinct? Like I heard a disturbance and survival mode kicked in to observe or something?

shivatar 12-12-2016 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CcolTonS7
I was laying on the couch, in that state that isn't quite asleep, but isn't really awake either.
Then I heard the front door open, and I saw my roommate walk in, but I saw the top of her head when she walked in, like I was floating above her, and followed her into the house. When she (we) turned around to close the door, I saw a bright light in the doorway and that's when I.... woke up?

I was on the couch, and my roommate was right there, she just got home.

I told her and my other roommates about it and they all thought it was strange.

But I wonder if I astroprojected without realizing it. The thing is I wasn't like in a body of any sort. It was like I was just floating above her observing.

What are your thoughts? Could it be something else?

a possible logical conclusion is your ears heard something, and your mind added it into your dreamstate and there was no actual projection.

it's also a strong possibility that you did astral project.

CcolTonS7 16-12-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
a possible logical conclusion is your ears heard something, and your mind added it into your dreamstate and there was no actual projection.

it's also a strong possibility that you did astral project.

Ahhh, so now we're in a schrodingers cat situation! lol. Thanks for the help you guys. It was a pretty cool experience which is why I decided to share. It's also borne a new interest in astral projection for me, and I think I might start trying that out whenever I get the chance to.

PlatitudePluto 31-12-2016 01:13 PM

I don't know! It sounds possible but I'm just a newbie. :smile: