Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Divine Guidance Thread (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=101866)

Awakened Queen 02-06-2016 07:28 PM

Divine Guidance Thread

I was thinking maybe anybody who would like to participate can pull ONE card and ask for Divine Guidance for all of us in the thread and post their results. And with each passing day, we can keep it going.

tealily 03-06-2016 04:50 PM

* Fountain Tarot

High Priestess, reversed

Today is a day for re-examining things in your life. If you have a feeling that something's not quite balanced or working out the way you want, take a second look to see what's not working... and then from there, what you need to do to make things better :smile:

Awakened Queen 03-06-2016 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tealily
* Fountain Tarot

High Priestess, reversed

Today is a day for re-examining things in your life. If you have a feeling that something's not quite balanced or working out the way you want, take a second look to see what's not working... and then from there, what you need to do to make things better :smile:

Can you post the pic?:smile:

Awakened Queen 03-06-2016 06:31 PM

Victorian Fairy Tarot - The Hermit

The energy is quiet today. It's a waning crescent moon. It's a great time to relax and reflect. Engage in some introspection before the energy picks up again. Recharge the batteries, think, or read a book. Get comfortable in your surroundings. Enjoy the silence.

Clover 03-06-2016 08:08 PM

Eight Of Pentacles --

No joke, but everything I am pulling out lately is pentacles :icon_confused: So this goes in theme.. kinda :icon_king:

Craft it and make it happen, ladies. With diligence and patience, all our hard work will pay off. Like the spider; she’s a craftsman, learning her trade, working diligently. To achieve further success...

I am getting the message to relax for the weekend, our hardwork ( whatever that may be) is going to pay off. :occasion14:

tealily 04-06-2016 04:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Can you post the pic?:smile:

Hello! Yes - apologies for the delay, just had to figure out how to resize it (all the original ones were way too big for SF)

Clover 06-06-2016 12:38 AM

Divine Guidance message for the the ladies for the week beginning 6-5-2016

Four of wands

Message: Coming together in community and solidarity, harmony and peace is at hand. Your contributions and efforts have brought life and light and to you I give my thanks..

Keep trucking ladies, great things are ahead :wave:

Awakened Queen 06-06-2016 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover
Divine Guidance message for the the ladies for the week beginning 6-5-2016

Four of wands

Message: Coming together in community and solidarity, harmony and peace is at hand. Your contributions and efforts have brought life and light and to you I give my thanks..

Keep trucking ladies, great things are ahead :wave:

One of my favorite depictions of the 4 of Wands. It brings me back to childhood. It reminds me of riding the carousel. I love it.

Awakened Queen 06-06-2016 04:14 PM

Three of Water (Angel Tarot)

We all need to have more fun and worry a lot less. The message of the dolphin is to play and be joyful. The three cups of emotional contentment are being offered to us. Talk or spend time with friends. Stop taking life so seriously.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...38e09314ef.jpg

Clover 08-06-2016 02:47 AM

^There was a strong water theme throughout my weekend onto Monday. I agree with the not taking life so seriously.

Alright, Ladies. The card I drew for June 6,2016 is from my Orcles: Life Lessons by James Van Praagh

PATIENCE

Message: Learn the joy of anticipation. It's not about the destination, it's about the journey. There is rhythm to everything in the Universe, the more you are living with patience, the more aware you are of the lessons your soul is studying. There are signposts. If you are speeding down the path, you will miss the little miracles and treasures that have been placed there.