Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Full Moon in Aquarius 15th August (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130779)

FairyCrystal 14-08-2019 09:13 AM

Full Moon in Aquarius 15th August

Almost full moon time again, so we're already in its energies.
It's full at 14:31 here - GMT+2 - so less than a day and a half away.

What I read is that it can create quite some inner upheaval, but I feel it is quite soothing.
I saw it rise last night and it was gorgeous! Even a little pink! I took some time to connect with it so the energies could flow better. I always ground that connection as well so that things that don't serve can flow away. It always feels so good to do that!
I feel it brings some calm and quiet after a period of upheaval (Mercury RX, Lion's Gate, both overlapping and then straight into the full moon energies). It's been quite the ride, hihi.

Hope you're having a good moon time too!

Clover 14-08-2019 09:00 PM

For me, I feel like my sensories are more sensitive than usual, my hearing for example, I can't with loud sounds. Lots of ringing. Headaches/Migraines have also been a thing for the past week. The mountains all around me could play into that ( very high vibrational). I am not emotional this cycle like I was with the retro, I am just more irritable.

On the flip side, I do feel much more confident and artistically creative than where I was a few months ago.

I love me a Full Moon. Eagerly waiting for it!

Lucky 14-08-2019 09:19 PM

I felt the energies of it yesterday pretty intensely! Lots of intuitive insight pouring in as well as synchronicities to back it up...pretty wild! I was also very sensitive to energy of people, places and objects more than usual. Thankfully none of this affected me much emotionally, I just let it flow and took a long shower to rinse the day off with intention. Feeling good today!

Ariaecheflame 14-08-2019 10:02 PM

Aquarius energy is complimentary for me - I find it refreshing. I really value Aquariun values so naturally my mind is again drawn to ways which I can promote a more equitable society right now.
I like how Aquarius is real with what's going on in the world, honest but also creatively logical enough to come up with solutions to human/planetary problems.
My fifth house is in Aquarius and so I am feeling the drive to encourage Aquariun values through my creativity and self expression.
I've got both Gemini and Aquarius in my chart and I enjoy the aquarius energy more then gemini because it feels more free, less restrictive, still analytical but in a more free flowing way.

It's also causing me to revisit my own personal opinions on how society 'Does' romantic relationships and evaluate if they are in alignment with my souls desire for growth and connection.

As you can probably tell, I am really enjoying the energy so far... I like the expansive vibe... The stretching of limitations, the questioning of social structures, the openess to discovering and creating solutions.. . It's freeing.

Ariaecheflame 14-08-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky
I felt the energies of it yesterday pretty intensely! Lots of intuitive insight pouring in as well as synchronicities to back it up...pretty wild! I was also very sensitive to energy of people, places and objects more than usual. Thankfully none of this affected me much emotionally, I just let it flow and took a long shower to rinse the day off with intention. Feeling good today!

I'm already very sensitive to these things, especially to sound... This Aquarius energy is almost having the opposite effect on me where I am feeling more at home in the world.
I never would have made this connection without your comment!

I'd be amazed if one day the the entire world could experience life as I do on a daily basis - where sounds are so loud and colours are so bright and empathy comes from a core energetic level rather then a 'mental processing' level. I pick up the energy of places too... It's all a bit much sometimes.
If the entire world was like this everything would change in an instant...
Aquarius energy right... It's tapped in
Lol. :-)

Akira 15-08-2019 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Almost full moon time again, so we're already in its energies.
It's full at 14:31 here - GMT+2 - so less than a day and a half away.

What I read is that it can create quite some inner upheaval, but I feel it is quite soothing.
I saw it rise last night and it was gorgeous! Even a little pink! I took some time to connect with it so the energies could flow better. I always ground that connection as well so that things that don't serve can flow away. It always feels so good to do that!
I feel it brings some calm and quiet after a period of upheaval (Mercury RX, Lion's Gate, both overlapping and then straight into the full moon energies). It's been quite the ride, hihi.

Hope you're having a good moon time too!

I have to be honest, I am so exhausted ... This whole time merc ret, lions gate now full moon. I just feel as if I am lost or something. There are some personal things that are coming to a head, which is not helping...

Hope all of this signifies a time of gentleness and love and light soon for me. Honestly when the recent tests are over I am going to sleeep and sleep and sleep. Lol - or maybe now is the time for sleep :wink:

FairyCrystal 15-08-2019 08:54 AM

Why do you think of tests? That may not help you. It aren't tests, it's cleansing, letting go.
I feel wonderful! I hope that won't dip after the full moon. I finally saw a path again, what I should be doing, and I made a start with that yesterday. I feel so inspired! I had to stop myself, hold back as in my enthusiasm I can do too much. My head is healing but I'm not there yet so I have to be careful. But it feels really good to have a plan again!
This moon is doing me a lot of good.

Lucky 15-08-2019 01:50 PM

I've also become wildly inspired and focused on new path FairyCrystal, but like Akira, I was triggered last night by something that clearly felt like a test, bringing me right back to a long standing negative belief. It had me second guessing myself for a bit, though I was well aware I was being tested as to whether I am really ready to let go of that negative belief.

Akira 15-08-2019 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Why do you think of tests? That may not help you. It aren't tests, it's cleansing, letting go.
I feel wonderful! I hope that won't dip after the full moon. I finally saw a path again, what I should be doing, and I made a start with that yesterday. I feel so inspired! I had to stop myself, hold back as in my enthusiasm I can do too much. My head is healing but I'm not there yet so I have to be careful. But it feels really good to have a plan again!
This moon is doing me a lot of good.

Maybe I phrased it wrong, I am not specifically talking about the phase, however as this whole year has been one mighty test for me, the whole period has felt like a test - maybe this is a better way to put it.

It is hard to see the light when one is being held in dark - although, I have been seeing the light, it is just that I am going through one of the most difficult times of my life.

FairyCrystal 16-08-2019 09:32 AM

It hasn't been an easy year for me either, even though it was supposed to be a nice one, being a 3-year.
Serious financial setbacks, physical problems that I'm still recovering from.