Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Angels & Guides (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Angels vs TRUE angels. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130727)

Dargor 11-08-2019 11:36 AM

Angels vs TRUE angels.

Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

NoOne 11-08-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Why do so many people give credit to their guides or guardian angels whenever something positive happens to their lives? Fact is, the true angels aren't your invisible buddies watching over you. Rather, they are the real friends that are there for you when you need them. Those who go through great lengths to help you out. Those who give you their unconditional support. Such people deserve the title of 'true angels' because let's be honest, your own so-called guardian angel or guides don't care about you and your well-being. So the next time whenever a genuine person helps you out, don't give credit to any god or angel. Only give credit to THAT person. Don't assume that it was the works of invisible beings, because it simply wasn't.

You seem to be assuming that the reverse doesn't happen, but it most assuredly does. Sometimes, you can't rely on people to help you and you get help from higher quarters. I realise, you don't believe in it, but it doesn't matter, it still happens, irrespective of your beliefs or expectations. I have been helped by higher beings when no help was forthcoming from "friends". If you are undergoing a profound spiritual transformation, they wouldn't understand anyway.

Dargor 11-08-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne
You seem to be assuming that the reverse doesn't happen, but it most assuredly does. Sometimes, you can't rely on people to help you and you get help from higher quarters. I realise, you don't believe in it, but it doesn't matter, it still happens, irrespective of your beliefs or expectations. I have been helped by higher beings when no help was forthcoming from "friends". If you are undergoing a profound spiritual transformation, they wouldn't understand anyway.

If people can't help you, nothing or nobody else can. Go ahead, jump from a cliff when there's nobody else around. Who's going to stop you? Certainly no angel or higher creature. Without friends or allies, we are all left to fend for ourselves. That's why it's important to be especially thankful to everyone who supports you.

NoOne 11-08-2019 12:25 PM

Quote:

If people can't help you, nothing or nobody else can. Go ahead, jump from a cliff when there's nobody else around. Who's going to stop you? Certainly no angel or higher creature. Without friends or allies, we are all left to fend for ourselves. That's why it's important to be especially thankful to everyone who supports you.

Well, they're not going to interfere in our own decisions, made of our own free will. But, when we're desperate and alone, with no one to help us, they do sometimes show up, when called upon.

I can personally vouch for that.

Not talking specifically about angels, though I believe those are just deities that act as go-betweens between heaven and earth.

It is entirely possible to establish a personal relationship with a higher being, whoever it may be. I'm not saying it's that common, but it has been known to happen.

If you open your heart and mind, genuinely, without preconceived notions, ideas and prejudices, then call upon a higher power or higher being, you may be surprised at the result you get.

one-light 11-08-2019 02:10 PM

I always thought since registering here that people on here believed in Angels & Guides, as in helping and directing occasionally or am I missing something here... If you'd have seen/witnessed the guidance I had over '15 years forward planning' to get me to a different town with the much needed skills I have to offer to play my small part in helping our church - and the amazing things that had happened, that could not have been coincidence, that I witnessed and other people witnessed along the way, my journey to here now!! You'd think again... I have a strong bond with my support team, and I get rewards with guidance, and see my guides occasionally when needed, but mainly its been words of guidance when meditating or in early hours. Ive said my bit I'll leave this thread to others now...

IndigoViolet 11-08-2019 02:25 PM

Quote:

Normally they cannot be said nor being heard by most people so they are pretty much hidden, and not exactly expose to others like those we have commonly heard. It's a secret matter, if a real one will ever have the chance to talk to any human.

They aren't even interested in interfering people's life nor want anyone to write books about them. But a lot of believer will oppose what is said here. It is only when things became extreme that they will ever appear, anyways.

janielee 11-08-2019 05:55 PM

Quote:

I hear you, Slayer. The force between your desire and hope for Beings of Love and Light to save and help you is matched only by your equal fear and therefore hate of those very same concepts.

It is your inner self that hopes and desires for peace, for beliefs that you once cherished yet lost, torn against a rational concept that you created to try to protect yourself from your innermost yearnings and thereby, fears.

The reality is that it is the most loving and God like of creatures that supports and enriches our free will, our choices, and our meeting of the same consequences of our will and karma.

So, you could spend your life with this mindset, or you could find your own keys for the salvation you half heartedly seek.

The truth is Those brings you don’t believe in, or hate, are at peace and hating them is just the work of an insolent child who tears the room up while berating the grown ups for not cleaning up his room.

Peace, and blessings,

JL

Dargor 12-08-2019 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janielee
I hear you, Slayer. The force between your desire and hope for Beings of Love and Light to save and help you is matched only by your equal fear and therefore hate of those very same concepts.

It is your inner self that hopes and desires for peace, for beliefs that you once cherished yet lost, torn against a rational concept that you created to try to protect yourself from your innermost yearnings and thereby, fears.

The reality is that it is the most loving and God like of creatures that supports and enriches our free will, our choices, and our meeting of the same consequences of our will and karma.

So, you could spend your life with this mindset, or you could find your own keys for the salvation you half heartedly seek.

The truth is Those brings you don’t believe in, or hate, are at peace and hating them is just the work of an insolent child who tears the room up while berating the grown ups for not cleaning up his room.

Peace, and blessings,

JL

Don't act like you are some sort of psychic who can read people, because clearly you can't. You know nothing about me at all. I created this topic out of respect and love for my friends and those who are there for me and have supported me through great lengths in my darkest hours that no angel or god can ever compete with. In fact, there are no higher beings that watch over us. That kind of phony sh#t belongs to the Disneyverse, but not our reality.

Dargor 12-08-2019 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by one-light
I always thought since registering here that people on here believed in Angels & Guides, as in helping and directing occasionally or am I missing something here... If you'd have seen/witnessed the guidance I had over '15 years forward planning' to get me to a different town with the much needed skills I have to offer to play my small part in helping our church - and the amazing things that had happened, that could not have been coincidence, that I witnessed and other people witnessed along the way, my journey to here now!! You'd think again... I have a strong bond with my support team, and I get rewards with guidance, and see my guides occasionally when needed, but mainly its been words of guidance when meditating or in early hours. Ive said my bit I'll leave this thread to others now...

Good job on that. You should be proud of yourself of what you have personally achieved on your own, instead of giving credit to imaginary creatures that had nothing to do with your success.

Dargor 12-08-2019 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
Normally they cannot be said nor being heard by most people so they are pretty much hidden, and not exactly expose to others like those we have commonly heard. It's a secret matter, if a real one will ever have the chance to talk to any human.

They aren't even interested in interfering people's life nor want anyone to write books about them. But a lot of believer will oppose what is said here. It is only when things became extreme that they will ever appear, anyways.

So in other words, they are totally useless. I agree 100%.

I don't want to give too much away about myself, but things are pretty extreme. So where exactly are they? Or are they too busy spoiling their 'chosen ones'?