Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spiritual Development (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   A Conscious Ascension into Secret Realities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117290)

emberfi 01-10-2017 06:12 AM

A Conscious Ascension into Secret Realities

What does Spirituality mean to you?

An awakening of unfathomable power beyond the knowledge and wisdom of men.

What are my beliefs?

I believe we all deserve to know the absolute truth, let our eyes see beyond the fleshly construct carved by society.

How can I ascend?

It's complicated, very complicated. Spirituality & Ascension into a higher conscious state of existence, as a Child of God is more than possible.

How exactly is it a secret?

It doesn't matter if you're good or evil, anyone can enter these realities but it requires Guidance from the Holy Spirit.

What is the point?

To arm Gods Army, to hopefully arm some of those that can be awakened. If you haven't heard of the Large Hedron Collider that is trying to open portals to other Dimensions. CERN.

You were born as a human slave, a willing servant to interdimensional Gods, you were encarnalized to perform the wills of your creators.

The highest elevated heaven/conscious reality I've achieved is like seeing the world in full definition. You can speak things into reality, alter others realities, it's insane!

How to ascend - very small guide

Gnostic Scriptures, the Bible, Nag Hammadi Scriptures, Dead Sea Scrolls,

You don't have to believe, it's to feed power from certain versus or books
into your spirit.

Meditation, as in one mind.

Fasting

The most important part of elevation is acknowledging the inner workings of your thoughts and how you think in order to separate the conscious mind from the human into your spiritual eyes.

I spent two years in a "spiritual bootcamp", with an old friend and we have yet to meet others who have experienced what we have. I thought I'd show people how.

Next Post

Will be a detailed explanation, techniques, and a cheat cheat.

My goal is not to convince but to show you how Christ Lived and a real approach into the unfathomable light.

shivatar 01-10-2017 11:28 PM

I've noticed that the more far out a persons experience is the less likely they are to talk about it. It's possible that your experience is more common than you think but you've overlooked it. You seem like you have something, I'll give you that, but I've also seen better. No offense, just trying to give you some perspective and humility. That being said I'm still looking forward to your next post.

Also why would God need an army? God is God.
Either god is omnipotent, in which case if there is an evil army it has a purpose and is of no real threat.
Or god is ambivalent. God is watching and not interfering. In which case both sides would be considered Gods army, and no side would be destined to best the other. Both sides would be eternally locked in battle.

Quote:

Originally Posted by emberfi

What are my beliefs?

I believe we all deserve to know the absolute truth, let our eyes see beyond the fleshly construct carved by society.

How can I ascend?

It's complicated, very complicated. Spirituality & Ascension into a higher conscious state of existence, as a Child of God is more than possible.

It doesn't matter if you're good or evil, anyone can enter these realities but it requires Guidance from the Holy Spirit.

What is the point?

To arm Gods Army, to hopefully arm some of those that can be awakened. If you haven't heard of the Large Hedron Collider that is trying to open portals to other Dimensions. CERN.

You were born as a human slave, a willing servant to interdimensional Gods, you were encarnalized to perform the wills of your creators.

The highest elevated heaven/conscious reality I've achieved is like seeing the world in full definition. You can speak things into reality, alter others realities, it's insane!

How to ascend - very small guide

Gnostic Scriptures, the Bible, Nag Hammadi Scriptures, Dead Sea Scrolls,

You don't have to believe, it's to feed power from certain versus or books
into your spirit.

Meditation, as in one mind.

Fasting

The most important part of elevation is acknowledging the inner workings of your thoughts and how you think in order to separate the conscious mind from the human into your spiritual eyes.

I spent two years in a "spiritual bootcamp", with an old friend and we have yet to meet others who have experienced what we have. I thought I'd show people how.

Next Post

Will be a detailed explanation, techniques, and a cheat cheat.

My goal is not to convince but to show you how Christ Lived and a real approach into the unfathomable light.

Lorelyen 02-10-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

We have quite a few threads on this. From the accounts I've read with interest the answer is unique to us individually.

Quote:

Now that's interesting because whether or not you're gnostic and no matter how you reel out the rhetoric it's somehow about getting back to god (however you define god).

Quote:

What are my beliefs?

Again this is unique to us and whether we like it or not truth lies well beyond the mundane.

Quote:

How can I ascend?

To ascend I normally take the lift/elevator to the roof garden. The one above the old Derry and Toms shop in Kensington is lovely. That's as high as it goes. Nice bar up there though. It's a bit like the Hanging Gardens of Babalon They have flamingos and other creatures. I'd like one like George Spigot uses in Bedazzled (Dudley Moore one) it goes above the clouds to the forefront of heaven. :wink:

That said - to me it's about pathworking, about climbing back up the Tree of Life which is far from easy. At the midpoint you are your Self. To climb further you have to abandon your ego (really, not in the way people on this site usually mean "let go of your ego"). This is as good as abandoning Self to the cosmic You if that makes sense. It needs great mental strength and stability (I guess. I have yet to try past the midpoint. In the lower regions you get rid of delusion, illusion, you balance intellect, emotion, destruction, mercy/compassion. This done you can rise to Self. (This is the Hermetic route at least).

Quote:

What is the point?

Not sure how CERN comes into it but...god's army... well, here we have to differ.

Quote:

Quite possibly. As there is one True Creator the whole point of climbing is to learn to be like It, to rejoin with It. This is Its Will and my interpretation of what I'm supposed to do clings to it. There are times when a few hints wouldn't go amiss!

Quote:

This was a gosis, to see the world as god sees it. I didn't need to go that far to bring things into reality. I'm a composer. I draw music down from... somewhere... and bring it into reality. Mine as well as others' although it has a different meaning to them no doubt.

Interesting. I'm never sure how well I've blended the Hermetic with my Voodoo/Vodou followings. Voodoo likewise has a Monad then beneath, a huge number of Loa/Lwa - not quite demigods but they look after the departments like agriculture, engineering, water.... The range of correspondences doesn't quite coincide with the Hermetic; the sequence of emanations isn't quite the same but it's a model that I find works for some aspects of spiritual growth. Voodoo priests who work with both hands tend to involve the Hermetic and climb the Tree but they also visit the Nightside with far less caution than non-African workers.

lemex 02-10-2017 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen

Not sure how CERN comes into it but...god's army... well, here we have to differ.

As you know, I think what the poster is saying is the CERN is trying to open portals in proof they, alternate dimensions exist. It is one of the stated goals of the project. There is fear of course we may lose control and people have the fear of demon realms. There may be some bad dudes there. What if we're seen as invaders. Supposedly demons have been recorded during such tests. Life everywhere!

lemex 02-10-2017 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar

....in which case if there is an evil army it has a purpose and is of no real threat.

Yes. Is evil spiritual and we don't see that. It is an illusion. God has really messed up in all this imo.... lol. Let us hope it's not as messed up as we think because guess what, I don't want this heaven. Why do we settle for less. Just give me a plot of land and let me live off the grid. God will need to get my permission in any case about this. I call this protest....blessing.

shivatar 03-10-2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemex
Yes. Is evil spiritual and we don't see that. It is an illusion. God has really messed up in all this imo.... lol. Let us hope it's not as messed up as we think because guess what, I don't want this heaven. Why do we settle for less. Just give me a plot of land and let me live off the grid. God will need to get my permission in any case about this. I call this protest....blessing.

I hope you understand the statement "illusion" doesn't mean a thing isn't real. It means that the thing we perceive is something like the reflection of the moon on the surface of lake. The reflection isn't real, but it is real kind of, because the real moon is in the sky.

God never messes up. We mess up in our understanding of God.

From what I've learned about God and heaven is that being on earth isn't worse than being in heaven. Each has their pros and cons. Some are quick to dismiss earthly existence, some are quick to talk about how it's better to be a human than a demi-god. Bottom line is it's not all bad being a human.

Lorelyen 03-10-2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lemex
As you know, I think what the poster is saying is the CERN is trying to open portals in proof they, alternate dimensions exist. It is one of the stated goals of the project. There is fear of course we may lose control and people have the fear of demon realms. There may be some bad dudes there. What if we're seen as invaders. Supposedly demons have been recorded during such tests. Life everywhere!

Okay, I see what's meant there. Question is how "real" is any alternative going to be? Will it be a perceptual one, assuming the sense-data of matter or (a) genuine alternative set(s) of matter.

It'll be interesting to see if the Collider can do that but I won't hold my breath.

emberfi 05-10-2017 10:18 AM

I don't want you to stray from your path, and I don't write this so I can convince you to believe what I believe. That I could care less. My words are for unity. Not division. I am new to writing on message boards so forgive my force of words and ideas.

I say this because the facts are as the world you see around you. You how you care or not care, and sometimes it's really exciting and some days you are like I just want to sleep and be fat. Its the Same when you read what people experience, and it's not to say wow well he's wrong or wow he's right.

In spirituality we grow for one thing and that is perfection, we strive to grow, strengthen ourselves to be complete lacking nothing, needing nothing.

lemex 05-10-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
I hope you understand the statement "illusion" doesn't mean a thing isn't real. It means that the thing we perceive is something like the reflection of the moon on the surface of lake. The reflection isn't real, but it is real kind of, because the real moon is in the sky.

God never messes up. We mess up in our understanding of God.

From what I've learned about God and heaven is that being on earth isn't worse than being in heaven. Each has their pros and cons. Some are quick to dismiss earthly existence, some are quick to talk about how it's better to be a human than a demi-god. Bottom line is it's not all bad being a human.

You inferred evil may exist and be real, but was it manufactured. Your question asked if. I am just aware of the God's army theme so can related to the statement made. If so, did God create it, hence illusion the role of it's source, even purpose. As you say God is God. If God does not mess up but we do then evil has a designed purpose created by God. Yes evil isn't real, it is an illusion. Does evil exist and where does it come from, God. There's a purpose to good and a purpose in evil and they are both the same. Do you believe evil exist that needs to be wiped out. If it was manufactured, are you ok with it.

Yeah, as below above. What a let down.....lol.

shivatar 06-10-2017 11:51 PM

Quote:

I don't want you to stray from your path, and I don't write this so I can convince you to believe what I believe. That I could care less. My words are for unity. Not division. I am new to writing on message boards so forgive my force of words and ideas.

I say this because the facts are as the world you see around you. You how you care or not care, and sometimes it's really exciting and some days you are like I just want to sleep and be fat. Its the Same when you read what people experience, and it's not to say wow well he's wrong or wow he's right.

In spirituality we grow for one thing and that is perfection, we strive to grow, strengthen ourselves to be complete lacking nothing, needing nothing.

I will only encourage your force. The reason I reacted so strongly is because, well partially, I've seen people come out and promise a show of force but then nothing happens. I was also partially concerned about the dangers you might bring on yourself but your safety is not my concern so that was my mistake.

I want to be wowed and awed. Profound wisdom is one of the few things that can do that for me. Show me what you got!