Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   What is this Place ? What Happened Here? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125074)

Lynn 09-09-2018 10:36 PM

What is this Place ? What Happened Here?

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Members

Lets see how we do with some "Mediumship" work. From the image posted tell me what you pick up. Even if you feel you have no talents with the 6th sense we all do have abilities.

Feel what comes to you, then put it here. Things like location, events, history of the place.

Lynn

Tobi 10-09-2018 12:55 AM

Edwardian....hospital....perhaps mental hospital? I don't like it much.

VanGoGurl 10-09-2018 01:43 AM

The only thing that I could “see” is something like this:

When you walk through the front door, maybe on the left something like a parlour like sitting room of some sort. I just saw a woman in older clothes from an era 1800-early 1900’s I guess. She was carrying something like a tray or something like that. Picking things up. There was chairs against a wall where a man was sitting.

Right when you walk in the front door entry there was a front desk (wood) with tall cabinets behind or some sort of wall unit? It wasn’t completely clear.

dowsingdoer 10-09-2018 08:57 AM

My feelings are similar to Tobi's - hospital or home of some sort. Gives me uneasy feeling, overpowering?

Jillity 10-09-2018 10:05 AM

I got the feeling of a hospital or a mental institution. It hasn't been a happy place. Vermont came into my mind. I don't know why.

Lynn 10-09-2018 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
The only thing that I could “see” is something like this:

When you walk through the front door, maybe on the left something like a parlour like sitting room of some sort. I just saw a woman in older clothes from an era 1800-early 1900’s I guess. She was carrying something like a tray or something like that. Picking things up. There was chairs against a wall where a man was sitting.

Right when you walk in the front door entry there was a front desk (wood) with tall cabinets behind or some sort of wall unit? It wasn’t completely clear.

Hello

Your right what was right off the front entry door was a "library" of sorts. The desk and wall units are right on.

It was built in 1872. Your right about the man and woman.

Lynn

Lynn 10-09-2018 03:25 PM

Hello

Your right about the uneasy feeling about this building.

Home - institution - but not a mental facility. So now what kinda home was this and what did it start out as.

What do you sense happened to the building - is it there - gone - ext.

Lynn

SaturninePluto 10-09-2018 04:42 PM

Late on this, I know you have already given some clues and this now is probably incorrect, the thought that came to me when I viewed it was that of a school.

crystalqueen 10-09-2018 05:07 PM

To me it feels like an estate, maybe even a plantation with that being the families house. I feel as if they had a large family with many servants and lots of kids. Also lots of land.

I feel like something bad happened there, as if one second life was great and then everything came crashing down.

Who knows, Im curious to hear what you think.

Edited to add things I saw after I posted: There are lots of children, was it an orphanage?

Dan_SF 10-09-2018 06:54 PM

Without reading other comments first:

School, students.