Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ghosts & Hauntings (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Is the tv show ghost adventures real? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=76787)

alexa_summer 01-11-2014 06:49 AM

Is the tv show ghost adventures real?

I get a very realistic vibe from that series...they actually show proof of the ghosts and the voices on recordings and they try to debunk it...the question is, if they have solid proof of ghost activity then why isn't any of it on national news broadcasts or anything?? No one has confirmed or denied that there is an afterlife...they've caught things on video...and that's amazing...

desert rat 01-11-2014 12:46 PM

Unless you were with the people doing the inv. it would be hard to tell . I liked the show ghost humters , but you can find you tube videos from ex members saying they fake stuff , so who knows .

JessieBaby 02-02-2015 11:04 AM

I am a huge fan of Ghost Adventures and i would say it is really hard to tell if it is real by watching it on TV. The beginning of the series it was really great and felt like legit ghosts hunting. I feel that as the show goes on its not how it was in the beginning and feel that its starting become more more a tv show with more like trying to scare you and more graphic effects than how it was back in the beginning but that is just me.

athribiristan 02-02-2015 06:20 PM

Its on TV. None of it is real.

desert rat 02-02-2015 08:43 PM

I liked most haunted untill I saw a clip with Deric Acora . He was being funny . If I find the clip I will post it as a seperet post . With a title like Deric Acora/most haunted .

Aquarisun 05-02-2015 07:23 PM

I would think so, just be careful :) There are many paranormal shows I do love. I feel Ghost Adventures is more realistic than others yes. Most Haunted seems too fake, screaming every second and everything. Or Most Scariest Places or something like that. I did hear recently that a show I loved to watch Ghost Hunters was fake :/ That really upset me so I don't even watch. I do love A Haunting and Paranormal Witness. I would hope most of it is true but I have a feeling that some of it may be exaggerated for entertainment. Haunted Collector? Maybe, not sure haha. :)
Either way I love them all but I REALLY hope there are truth to all.

Anyway as for Ghost Adventures, I would say it's more real than Ghost Hunters and def. more real than the Most Haunted Places, etc shows.

LillyBelle 06-02-2015 04:36 AM

I think they are all fake.

desert rat 07-02-2015 03:27 PM

I dont know if there all fake , but some are . As there on t.v. and most people want interesting , exciting stuf to watch , some stuff might be inhanced . Most people would not watch a show where ever week you saw people setting up equment and then hearing and seeing nothing .

Little Peanut 07-02-2015 07:19 PM

Interesting how many people loved Ghost Adventurers. I thought they were absolutely faked and ridiculous. I cannot stand to watch them, because I think they fake it too much.

However, I did like Ghost Hunters and thought they were more accurate for the most part. In the beginning anyway. The show went on too long though, and I think towards the end of their shows, they did begin to fake a lot of it. But, I still think they were better then Ghost Adventurers.

desert rat 08-02-2015 02:40 PM

If you look on you tube you can find videos form kicked out members from ghost hunters on how they faked stuff . It would be hard to trust any thing from a kicked out member tho.