Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Hinduism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Any aghoris in here? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=102406)

Nixf1 15-06-2016 08:52 AM

Any aghoris in here?

I wanted to know if there is someone in here who practices the rituals of the Aghoris.

Shivani Devi 15-06-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixf1
I wanted to know if there is someone in here who practices the rituals of the Aghoris.

Why, hello there. :D

All except for the 'eating dead people' bit...but heard it tastes a lot like chicken...

Bham Bham Bhole!

Aum Namah Shivaya

Shivani Devi 15-06-2016 10:06 AM

I'm also the only Aghori on SF...so, what you see is what you're gonna get.

Om Batuk Bhairavaye Namah

Nixf1 16-06-2016 05:49 AM

I wanted some help in banishing a witch...

Shivani Devi 16-06-2016 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nixf1
I wanted some help in banishing a witch...

What??? No help with the Tantra Agamas, VBT, Shiva Mantras, Bhairava Worship, Body-Detachment, Trance States, Death Rituals, Purification Rituals, Raising Kundalini and realising Godself? How disappointing this all is! :icon_frown:

This, my friends is why we get such a bad and negative reputation in India! Yes, some of us have psychic powers, I do myself...but we're not...NOT just magicians for hire or 'voodoo people' or 'evil people'.

However, if you want me to help...I can do it, but I'm not like that because I follow the whole spiritual side of the Aghori - I renounced my Siddhis a while ago to go further and see much greater things beyond them.

I'm also not super-Aghori who can read the minds of randoms on the internet just yet, so what gives between you and this witch then?

*sorry for my rant before, but we're never taken seriously...at all....whatsoever....and this is why...

Aum Namah Shivaya

kralaro 16-06-2016 08:00 AM

So Nixf1, you want to use a (sweet) witch to banish another witch?

Necro, you're like my mother but I wanted to post this joke too :P

kralaro 16-06-2016 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I renounced my Siddhis a while ago to go further and see much greater things beyond them.

I'm also not super-Aghori who can read the minds of randoms on the internet just yet

"How disappointing this all is! :icon_frown:"
:D

Shivani Devi 16-06-2016 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kralaro
"How disappointing this all is! :icon_frown:"
:D

Namaste. While ever you make Siddhis and psychic powers the main focus of your awareness, the mind is never going to transcend beyond it......think 'Savikalpa Samadhi'.

You have asked me many times in the past for 'proof' when all you need to do is just hang around me for a while.

Most of the time, it's something that's way beyond my control which I can only recognise with hindsight. Also, a lot is left to the ego-interpretation of both psychic and the witness in the form of perceptual and cognitive bias.

It's still all there within you when you're ready to drop your doubt is what I've been trying to tell you all along.

I can't prove what I am experiencing and in the end, the lack of any 'scientific proof' to give it any validation whatsoever, which led me on to just go into the whole nature of 'dimensional realities which are ALL Maya' bit again.

This is why I gave up my siddhis, but I still have them...just don't use them much anymore, unless certain spirits want to come through with general information for my own spiritual progress.

Aum Namah Shivaya

kralaro 16-06-2016 09:11 AM

So you want to start a new topic? By the way just after posting the jokes I read a post of yours in which you said that you're not a vegetarian. This is like another thread which was spoiled by a mod here.

>You have asked me many times in the past for 'proof'

I think only once I asked you similar when I said (and quoting my exact words):
"Would you please demonstrate it if I ask you?"
Why don't you prove me wrong by giving links to 2 posts where I asked you for proof of your claimed "psychic development"? By the way, I think there's nothing wrong in asking for proof.

>when all you need to do is just hang around me for a while.

Not making sense to me.

>a lot is left to the ego-interpretation of both psychic and the witness in the form of perceptual and cognitive bias.

If suppose one has siddhi of levitating objects then I think any "ego-interpretation" or "cognitive bias" doesn't much come in to play here.

>It's still all there within you when you're ready to drop your doubt is what I've been trying to tell you all along.

Then why don't you follow your own advice and develop siddhis? But you may say that you already have siddhis. But I'm not blindly believing you.

Shivani Devi 16-06-2016 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kralaro
So you want to start a new topic? By the way just after posting the jokes I read a post of yours in which you said that you're not a vegetarian. This is like another thread which was spoiled by a mod here.

>You have asked me many times in the past for 'proof'

I think only once I asked you similar when I said (and quoting my exact words):
"Would you please demonstrate it if I ask you?"
Why don't you prove me wrong by giving links to 2 posts where I asked you for proof of your claimed "psychic development"? By the way, I think there's nothing wrong in asking for proof.

>when all you need to do is just hang around me for a while.

Not making sense to me.

>a lot is left to the ego-interpretation of both psychic and the witness in the form of perceptual and cognitive bias.

If suppose one has siddhi of levitating objects then I think any "ego-interpretation" or "cognitive bias" doesn't much come in to play here.

>It's still all there within you when you're ready to drop your doubt is what I've been trying to tell you all along.

Then why don't you follow your own advice and develop siddhis? But you may say that you already have siddhis. But I'm not blindly believing you.

You're still thinking and questioning this all way too much, my friend. Just take it for what it is and btw, you questioned me thrice. lol

Anyway, it's in relation to the whole topic, my personal experience in relation to the OPs request and also to highlight a part of an old Hindu tradition once forgotten and now associated with occult desire and monetary gain.

I mean I could make a separate topic/thread and self-indulge like I did with the 'I Am Me' thread or I could wait for a genuine seeker of the path to come knocking at my door, like never before in SF history!

Yeah, I could make another thread about it, but the timing and coincidence of this whole episode is all just so sweet that I think it needs to be covered in a thread on the subject started by another person because the spirits are mucking around with me now, it seems. *sigh*

Get how this all works now? If in any doubt, ask more. lol